shape
carat
color
clarity

Some dust, PLEEZZZZZZZZZ

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Lots of good thoughts for you!!!!!!! So sorry to hear about your recent loss and health problems :(

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Well, the interview seemed to go well, we spoke a lot about the school, its "mission statement" and the reading program. Since I knew her way back when we both worked there, there was a fair amount of "catching up". She was quite honest and said she had to interview other candidates as well, and a decision would be made sometime late next week.

I have to be honest and say I feel like my age is against me {I'm 63 and I swear to God, I have no idea how that happened!} and I know for every job out there are a ton of applicants. So I have to say I think my chances are, at best, 50/50.

So next week I'll pull myself together, go out and find something useful to others to do to keep myself busy. I really, REALLY appreciate all the encouragement and good wishes you have shown. I would address you all individually, but arthritis prevents that.

Thanks again and have a great weekend!

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Amber - you are an amazing person! What an incredible positive attitude you have :) .

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck, Amber! Whether it's this job or another one, I hope something comes your way soon.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I've got my fingers crossed for you, little lady! :appl: :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am glad the interview went well and I am continuing to send job ***DUST*** your way and lots of good thoughts. :appl:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on a successful interview! The outcome is out of your hands but you know you performed well.

Another volunteer place is a Boys ad Girls Club, after school tutoring would be a great fit!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results