shape
carat
color
clarity

So You Think You Can Dance Predictions?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have any predictions about who will win the grand prize? I can''t decide who I think will win.

I want Sabra to win, but I don''t know if she dazzles everyone else as much as she dazzles me! I think she''s amazing!

I really like Danny, too...I know a lot of people don''t like him but I think he''s just more reserved and is only now showing personality. But his dancing is truly outstanding and has been the entire time.

I like Lacey, too, but her solos are always so lame. I know it''s not her fault because she''s a ballroom dancer, but still.

Neil just doesn''t blow my mind. I don''t think he''s a bad dancer, but compared to the other three, he stands out to me as not being as strong as the others. Hopefully the screaming teenage girl vote won''t tip the scales in his favor.

What do you guys think?

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
I think Danny and Sabra are the ones to beat. Lacey has an "I''m so good" attitude and Neil just doesn''t have that "wow" factor, although he''s improved greatly.

Sabra is almost dream-like. Her movements amaze me - she''s my pick to win. I think Danny and Sabra are a perfect dancing couple. They are both beautiful and magical in their movements!

I love this season!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
So hard to say.

Best Dancer- Danny
Best Overall- Sabre
Best Tease- Lacy
Best Acrobat and resident hearthrob- Neil

I would love to see Sabre win it, but I am rooting for Danny as he has such a sweet story and he takes my breath away everytime he dances.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i think it''ll be a sabre/danny toss up. but i want DANNY to win!!!!
he rocks!

Pupper

Rough_Rock
i dont care who wins, i think they''re all TREMENDOUSLY talented!!
36.gif

having said that, i think it may be Lacey (she''s a born entertainer) - she was the only one never in the bottom couples. or danny, who''s seemed to improve his ''PR" as the season''s gone on...

last nite: i did not like the (danny/sabra) cha cha much. LUVed the angry contemporary (i thought neal did a better job of feeling the role than danny in that number) & thought the fox number was sweet & well-danced. i think the Danny/Lacey partnership was the best, they seem well-suited. tho i also luved the 80s biz couple neil/sabra portrayed the other wk...

looking forward to seeing the others that have been voted off; i hope jaimie/hok do the hummingbird number again!! oh & i''d luv to see the sexy samba (lacey/danny) again ...

35.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/16/2007 9:12:36 AM
Author:thing2of2
Does anyone have any predictions about who will win the grand prize? I can''t decide who I think will win.

I want Sabra to win, but I don''t know if she dazzles everyone else as much as she dazzles me! I think she''s amazing!

I really like Danny, too...I know a lot of people don''t like him but I think he''s just more reserved and is only now showing personality. But his dancing is truly outstanding and has been the entire time.

I like Lacey, too, but her solos are always so lame. I know it''s not her fault because she''s a ballroom dancer, but still.

Neil just doesn''t blow my mind. I don''t think he''s a bad dancer, but compared to the other three, he stands out to me as not being as strong as the others. Hopefully the screaming teenage girl vote won''t tip the scales in his favor.

What do you guys think?
You stole my thoughts! LOL

I''m very torn on the winner, except that I agree that Neil doesn''t wow me. I would sort of like to see Sabra win because she''s so cute and nice.

Lacey''s interview kind of bothered me. Usually everyone says "I love to dance, it''s my whole life, I can''t imagine doing anything else," but she said, "I didn''t want to dance, my family conned me into it, then I quit, then I danced, then I quit, then I saw my brother get famous, so I started dancing again." I''m just not convinced that it''s really her passion, which is sad because it obviously is for the other three.

Danny is just amazing, but he doesn''t give me the same warm fuzzies that Sabra does.

Pupper

Rough_Rock
and HOW cld i forget to mention: did anyone else notice Mary's earrings shooting off sparkles of fire?!
30.gif

i completely tuned her out but was mezmerized by her sparklies...!
3.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I can''t make a prediction as America is fickle. But, I absolutely LOVE Sabre. She is sheer magic and a joy to watch.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve watched all season but haven''t voted since Dominic & Sara got the heave-ho! None of these four make me pick up the phone. Hum.

Find it difficult to predict the winner too ... though my gut says Neil ... just because he''s got the screaming teen girl multiple-dialer vote.

I''ve really hated Danny all season -- but recently I think he''s cracked his shell a bit. He and Lacey make a great team -- that waltz was the best dance of the finale IMHO, and I don''t even like waltzes (or ballroom) generally.

Felt like that Lindy Hop could have won it for Lacey or Neil if they''d really nailed it ... but it kinda didn''t work for me. Kept thinking about how AMAZING it would have been with Benji & ANYONE. And the Cha Cha was Blah Blah. A sad ending.

I kinda liked that Little Foxes number. I almost cried (PMS???). Felt badly that the judges slammed it ... poor Lacey & Sabre, didn''t know what hit them!

FINALE NIGHT:

Best #: Waltz w/ Danny & Lacey
Best Solo: Danny

So I guess Danny "should" win -- i just don''t think he will. America No Likie.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results