shape
carat
color
clarity

Sleeping Puppies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s the closeup of her head
3.gif

sleepingzoecloseup2.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Mara the picture of Portia sleeping in the middle of her pillow nest is so adorable.
Indecisive – I just want to cuddle with your Chihuahua baby – love the jacket, so fancy!
Blenheim – I love your mom’s dog, reminds me of a goddess at sleep!

I have to compliment every one of the cute pictures…to darling! I don’t have any pictures of our doggy at home but I’ll post from the office on Monday. Great pictures!!!!
9.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
here''s a few of the Mollster from a few months ago, she was probably about 2 1/2 or 3 mo old.

mollysleepz.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
close up

mollysleepz2.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
at "grandma and grandpa''s" house, she buried herself under the pillows and conked out!

mollita6.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
That''s so cute....how adorable!
9.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
OMG....HELP!!!! I can''t shut down my computer, I keep having to come back to see if there are any more pictures!! This has got to be my favorite thread ever!

Everyone''s pictures are SO ADORABLE!!!

MrsSalvo....I howled with laughter at Zoe!!!! What a sight! Too cute!!!

widget

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha i just LOVE the sleeping faces !!!!! Zoe is HILARIOUS and the close up smushed picture is just priceless!! awwww punchie, molly has such the westie face, i get such flashbacks when i see her pictures.

oh and widget, i meant the thread for dog any age, i know i said puppies, but we always think of P as a puppy too....!!

isn''t it hilarious the funny positions they can wedge themselves into when they sleep?!?! and they stay that way too. portia loves to burrow under the covers and sleep under greg''s legs or near his knee, it''s so funny to see the extra bump under the covers down by his knee or something. she stays down there for hours!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
All of these puppy pics are so adorable! I will have to add some of my Eddie!

Mara- where did you get your couch? Its so cute! Is it a sectional? Is the velvet hard to take care of? Sorry for being totally off subject, but we are looking for a couch now for the LR....

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh these pictures are all just too cute!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2006 11:40:56 PM
Author: widget

MrsSalvo....I howled with laughter at Zoe!!!! What a sight! Too cute!!!

She is such a riot. she is 80 lbs and thinks she 20. I have some other pictures of her sleeping in funny positions but they aren''t on my laptop. I''ll have to see if I can find them and scan them in.

I love seeing all the pictures too. It really makes me want another doggie, like a westie or boston..they are all so darn cute.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
SDL you''ll have to catch your new houseguest napping and snap us a pic.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
One of my 4 chihuahuas, Jacky. They sleep under our covers-hard to catch them sleeping.... julia

chis127.JPG

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Everyone''s sleeping pups are so cute!! I love this thread.
9.gif

I think it''s so adorable when pups sleep with each other like that, but my parents'' two dogs are averse to touching each other.
7.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my sleepy Scout! FI thinks she looks like Snoopy in this pic!

sleepyscout.JPG

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Bonnie is the same – very demanding and cute…we have to lift up the covers so that he can crawl in. He’s so funny – I don’t know where he gets oxygen from…. he stays down there for at least an hour!!!! ha ha ha My friends would freak out if they hear we allow Bonnie under the covers…te—hee!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a pic of baby Izzie sleeping on the carpet.

babyizzie2.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
How about these 1 week old sleeping cocker babies...my mom's newest litter!

Personally, I don't think they are the cutest at this age. I'll get her to take some more pics in a few weeks, when they will be super adorable!

tinysleepingpuppies.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
awwww snuggly puppies!!!!!! all the doggies are so cute!!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Last one for now...

Here is Izzie and my FI sleeping in bed...

sleepizz1.jpg

MissIndecisive

Shiny_Rock
BEST. THREAD. EVER.

Great idea Mara!
9.gif

Everyone has such cute puppies!

Say hello to Nelly....

snoozy.jpg

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2006 10:48:15 PM
Author: widget
GREAT thread idea, Mara!!
36.gif

Here''s a pic of a puppy that I found on another site and thought was so cute I saved it:

LMAO!!! That is priceless!!!

honeybee

Rough_Rock
I love this pic of my baby. Her name is Gigi and this is sooo "her" . She always has a sneaky way of always ending up on your pillow, most mornings i wake up to gigi: 85% of the pillow, me :15% (if i''m lucky). Its weird, I swear she sleeps the night in her own bed, she like a little pillow stealing houdini.

Gigisleeping1.JPG

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
These puppies are sooooo cute. Here is mine.

naptime.jpg

honeybee

Rough_Rock
ok, heres another one. She woke up right as i took the picture. its one of my faves

gigisleeping3.JPG

honeybee

Rough_Rock
Heres a close up.

gigisleeping4.JPG

honeybee

Rough_Rock
ok, here''s the last one....I promise. This is my gigi and my dad''s dog tobby (the black one) napping together. It cracks me up b/c in waking hours he doesn''t want anything to do w/ her..hehe...i knew deep down he really loved her!

gigisleeping2.JPG

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, this thread just made my day, so so cute! This isn''t my dog, but from Cuteoverload.com... please keep''m coming!

pppp.jpg

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Oh My Gosh! That is cute overload! I LOVE ALL OF THESE PUPS AND DOGS SO MUCH! I makes me melt!

I can never seem to get Boomer while he sleeps. He is a BIG CHICKEN and wakes up to the camera and hides- he doesn''t like the red locator light- he''s a weirdo. I love my weirdo though!

Here he is as a ball of fluff- he was about 3 months old here. Oh! I just want to squish him!

Boom Puppy.jpg

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Here is his more sophisticated side...
I have posted these before- but he is so loveable! (he also has a BIG CRUSH ON MARA!)

Boom Dogga.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results