shape
carat
color
clarity

"Skinny Days

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Most women know what other women are talking about when we say "Hey I'm having a skinny day!". However, my fi has yet to grasp the meaning. His mother and I have both tried to explain it to him to no avail so what I am wondering is if you have a good way to describe it to him or maybe I should just leave it at "It's a girl thing" lol

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think my FI has skinny days, but he has fat days, if that makes sense? Sometime he says, "Oh, these pants feel tight! My belly looks big!" ...Maybe you can explain it as the opposite of feeling bloated and puffy? Just a day when you feel really great and svelte and trim?

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Does he weigh himself? I know my FI does regularly and I do daily (or several times per day) so when I see a "happy" number as I call it, I will tell him. I think he knows the satisfaction he gets when he''s down a bit on the scale and can relate!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Geez, I haven't used this expression in years. I think I'm going to dust it off and use it again! I'd love to see DH's reaction and see if I can explain it to him and actually get him to understand.

I would say don't try to explain it to your FI. Let it remain one of those "mysteries" he's yet to get. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results