shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your charm bracelets!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
For Christmas, I received a James Avery toggle charm bracelet and my 4-year old daughter recieved one too. I don''t have any charms as of yet, but I pretty sure my DH is getting me a Tiffany lock charm for Valentine''s day. (I''ve dropped a few hints here and there about wanting one
2.gif
) I''ve found a few charms I like from James Avery for my daughters bracelet but other than T&CO. and James Avery, where do I go for nice silver charms?

Please show me your charm bracelets and if you don''t mind, share where you purchased your charms!

Thanks!

CH-602M.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/17/2008 11:07:51 AM
Author:metro
For Christmas, I received a James Avery toggle charm bracelet and my 4-year old daughter recieved one too.

metro, my daughter and I both have charm bracelets, too. I do not know when I will get around to photographing them, although I would like to do so for this thread! I will try to put a link (or two) to other threads on charm bracelets into this thread, though. If other charm bracelet aficionados start reading this thread, they may want to read the other threads, too!

I am so glad you started this. I am hoping to see a lot of pictures posted of charm bracelets!

Deborah
34.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 11:44:12 AM
Author: AGBF

Date: 1/17/2008 11:07:51 AM
Author:metro
For Christmas, I received a James Avery toggle charm bracelet and my 4-year old daughter recieved one too.

metro, my daughter and I both have charm bracelets, too. I do not know when I will get around to photographing them, although I would like to do so for this thread! I will try to put a link (or two) to other threads on charm bracelets into this thread, though. If other charm bracelet aficionados start reading this thread, they may want to read the other threads, too!

I am so glad you started this. I am hoping to see a lot of pictures posted of charm bracelets!

Deborah
34.gif
Yes, please take pics and post em!

Anyone else? Cm''on! You know you want to
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
metro, my hubby just got me the Tiffany toggle bracelet for a christmas gift. i don''t have any charms on it yet, but the goal is to add meaningful charms as the meaningful events happen in our lives. I love the idea, and I actually have worn the bracelet w/out charms and love it just the same
1.gif
tiffany''s has a few charms that i''m hoping for in the near future. A Mom charm, being one of the first that I''d like.
1.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 2:44:21 PM
Author: mrssalvo
metro, my hubby just got me the Tiffany toggle bracelet for a christmas gift. i don''t have any charms on it yet, but the goal is to add meaningful charms as the meaningful events happen in our lives. I love the idea, and I actually have worn the bracelet w/out charms and love it just the same
1.gif
tiffany''s has a few charms that i''m hoping for in the near future. A Mom charm, being one of the first that I''d like.
1.gif
I suspect that my Tiff lock charm will come 1st. I really, really, REALLY wanted this one, but by the time DH tied to get it for Christmas, they were sold out. I checked everywhere with no luck
7.gif
DH felt really bad as it was supposed to be on my charm bracelet for Christmas and he knew how much I loved this charm.

Pooey.

But I''m sure with Valentine''s around the corner, I''ll get a charm. He asked me a few days ago if I''d been to the Tiffany site as they have a "marry me" lock charm, and he wanted to know what I thought of it. I was a bit confused because, ummm, well, we''re already married. He said, "Well, I asked you to marry me on Valentine''s Day, so appropriate!"

His mind works in funny ways sometimes....

tiffnaughtynicecharm2828.JPG

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I also really like this charm by James Avery - it''s called Mother''s Love. I got the pendant for Mother''s Day a few years ago and I really love the design.

MothersLoveCharm.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I love charms, but I don''t often wear a bracelet. So, a while back I got this Citizen charm watch. SHOWN HERE I love handbags!

But, enough about me....I''ve seen relatively inexpensive charms just about everywhere. Kohl''s, Gordman''s, Marshall''s. etc.

I''ve never bought from them, but HERE are a few cute ones.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I only have one charm bracelet that was my Grandmothers and it only has one charm on it because the bracelet/charm was a gift from a club she belonged to, given to her to commemorate all her work as social chair. I wanted to put some other charms on it but it''s always been solo so I''m thinking I should just leave it as is. The charm is weird - a caged bird in a gilded cage?!? Uh, okay? But I love it for the sentimentality.

There are a few good charm websites...check out these if you''re looking for charms:

http://www.deannalittellscharmschool.com/

http://www.charmco.com/

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
my husband just got me the tiffany round link charm bracelet for xmas along with the locket charm that has my first initial. it is my first charm bracelet and i am so excited to finally start one! mrssalvo i''m hoping for the mom locket too, and metro i love the mother''s love charm you posted! i''ll be forwarding that along to my DH!!
2.gif

i hope more gals post, i would love to see some established collections!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
http://www.rembrandtcharms.com/

I always look into their store when I''m in the Galleria (Houston)

Charm Bracelets are so much fun. I love the jingle jangle sound!
Has anyone ever noticed the bracelet and charm Meredith Viera wears on
the Today Show. I noticed she started wearing it right after she started
on the Today Show. Perhaps it was a gift from her family or something.
I love it, looks so classy.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is another little thread on charms 14K Charms. This thread mentions charms of guns, bedpans, and a Tower of London beheading!

I know there is a picture of a gold nativity charm bracelet made by James Avery, which I have, in yet another thread! I''ll try to dig that one up, too!

Deb
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results