shape
carat
color
clarity

shipping from the US to Singapore?

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I sold my pear and will be sending it to Singapore. I am just seeking advance and not looking to get blasted. The buyer requested it to be marked as a gift but as I am checking rates online at Ups and Fed ex it says I need to declare a customs value. I would have to put the value in even if it is a gift, correct? If I put the value in as low and it got lost I would be out of luck right or would insurance that I take out cover it if it is lost? Any help would be great since I am clueless. Thanks

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not looking to blast you don't worry. I just wanted to say the first time I tried to sell my pear I got 2 people who tried to buy it. One was out of the country, one wasnt. But both said it was a gift for someone. The guy out of the country I didn't feel comfortable selling to for some reason I can't remember, the guy in the us was clearly trying to screw me he was like "im looking to buy this for my dad to fix", or something like that. I responded with "youre buying your dad a diamond ring?" And he never responded.

Im sure you can tell if the person buying it seems genuine or not. I just found it really strange both the sketchy people who wanted to pay for it was giving it as a gift.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Nope, I trust the buyer and she is a fellow pricescoper so I am totally comfortable with the transaction just trying to figure out how to do it.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lknvrb4|1368131958|3443561 said:
Nope, I trust the buyer and she is a fellow pricescoper so I am totally comfortable with the transaction just trying to figure out how to do it.

I know like I said I am sure you can tell if they are trustworthy. :D I just was saying in general it was weird so many people asking for things as gifts. I wonder if that's a loophole with mailing or Paypal.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
They don't want to pay taxes on purchases, that's all. It's quite common for people to request for items to be sent as "gift", but I refuse to ship anything that way.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results