shape
carat
color
clarity

SHE GOT IN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ashley just got accepted to University Of Pennsylvania!!!! Yay for her. I need to thank BrightSpot as she held my hand the whole way. Many thanks to Storm for his prayers, icekid, belle, Mara, mrssalvo, Nan etc.... She found out online!!! OMG champagne will be flowing. I bought her red roses with a blue bow, Penns colors.
36.gif
36.gif

ETA Demelza too. Sorry I typed in such a hurry, I forgot to mention you. My bad!!!
20.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats ashley!! we knew you could do it.
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Way kewl!
Congrates!!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2005 7:15:06 PM
Author:kaleigh
Ashley just got accepted to University Of Pennsylvania!!!! Yay for her. I need to thank BrightSpot as she held my hand the whole way. Many thanks to Storm for his prayers, icekid, belle, Mara, mrssalvo, Nan etc.... She found out online!!! OMG champagne will be flowing. I bought her red roses with a blue bow, Penns colors.
36.gif
36.gif
emotion-19.gif
CONGRATS!!!
emotion-19.gif

36.gif

Time to start collecting that logo-wear!
2.gif

LogoUP.jpg

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!
36.gif
9.gif
3.gif
37.gif

Oh Lisa, I''m so happy for Ash...and for you! (I''m literally grinning from ear to ear!
9.gif
)

I think she''s going to be really happy at Penn & how nice that she doesn''t have to worry about college admissions for the rest of her senior year! (and to get in your first choice school to boot!)

I hope you guys are enjoying that champagne...you deserve it!
emotion-19.gif
Please give her a big hug for me. (Well, maybe you don''t have to tell her it''s from me as she doesn''t know me...
20.gif
25.gif
)

Thanks for the sweet comment. I''m glad I could help.
face23.gif

(Though I have to admit I felt SO old today when I realized that she was finding out about her acceptance via the internet, rather than the post! Was it really that long ago that I went through this?
2.gif
)

Have a great night & best of luck to Ash on her AP exam tomorrow...

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS ASHLEY!!!

And congratulations to you Kaleigh! WHOO HOO!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tears of joy are flowing. So many people applied early around here so we were very nervous. She saw this thread and said PS was the best. She never says that, haha. Thanks guys!!! Off to have some bubbly!!!
3.gif
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS, Ashley, and congrats Lisa too!!! Enjoy that bubbly!! :)

widget

Ideal_Rock
WAY TO GO, ASHLEY!!!!!!
36.gif

(And congrats to you too, Mom!
2.gif
)

widget

pricescope

Ideal_Rock

36.gif

Time to start collecting that logo-wear!
2.gif

Congrats, it's an important step and a great achievement.

Now John, what that sturgeon means? If you study all those books you can afford one?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
taking a break from studying JUST to come and see the news!! Lisa- I am SO thrilled for you and Ashley!! Fantastic school... and now she gets to have fun the rest of her senior year. so exciting...
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
She didn''t apply to the Wharton School but will major in economics and take many classes at Wharton. My dad went to Wharton. Tough school. All Trumps kids went to Wharton.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Warren Buffet attended Wharton School but didn't graduate there. Still, between he and Trump this is a good omen for Ashley.
3.gif

Say Kaleigh, perhaps there are many shiny and blingful mother's days in your future!
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha I just said to her when she makes it big in the world to remember dear old mom, haha.
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!
36.gif
I''m so glad those roses didn''t have to go in the trash, congrast to Ashley and your whole family, and to you for being such a great Mom!! Enjoy the bubbly, ladies!

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Congrats,

Penn is a GREAT school. It''s a real achievement to get in. I wish you and your family all the best!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh
35.gif

WOW!!! great news. congrats to Ashley.
36.gif
36.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

That is an amazing accomplishment!! I''m so happy for you guys!!
Enjoy the celebration!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Claudia, DF and Kaili. Her best friend got in also and they are off tomorrow after school to buy sweat shirts etc... I said make sure you buy me one!!!
3.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Lisa, that is SO exciting for your daughter. What a thrilling time in her life (and yours).

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
how awesome!!!!!!!! congrats!!!! I got in for grad school and decided to stay on the west coast instead but I''ve always felt an affinity for the school since then!!! It''s such a beautiful campus and two of my grad school friends did their undergrad there!
9.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you and Ashley! It is always so exciting to see them get into the schools they wanted - when my kids were accepted at their schools I think I was as excited if not more so than they were.

This will make your Christmas complete - enjoy!!!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
awww Thanks Sundial, flopkins and MGR. She has wanted this school for a long time. She has lots of friends there and really wanted this school with all her being. It is a beautiful campus, and only 20 minutes from home. Maybe she will come home and do her laundry, haha. I can hope!!!
9.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know the whole back story but I just wanted to say good luck to Ashley and Congrats!!
What an exciting time for both of you!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was just getting ready to email you to see what you found out. I''m soooo excited for Ashley and YOU..I know how much you wanted her to get it...yeah...celebrate like crazy girl
36.gif

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Kaleigh:

Congratulations to you and your husband for a job well done! Your daughter has been blessed to have an incredible support system in the both of you to not only get her through high school but to get her into such a KICK ASS SCHOOL!!!!

Good for you. Parents like you inspire me.

My congratulations!

Roppongi

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results