shape
carat
color
clarity

SHE GOT IN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Angel. She works for a store in Nantucket during the summers and a bunch of the girls go to Penn. She has spent many weekends visiting her friends and fell in love with the school. That''s the story. She will also be a member of Penn''s womens golf team.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Excelente!! Felicitations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/14/2005 7:15:06 PM
Author:kaleigh
Ashley just got accepted to University Of Pennsylvania!!!! Yay for her. I need to thank BrightSpot as she held my hand the whole way. Many thanks to Storm for his prayers, icekid, belle, Mara, mrssalvo, Nan etc.... She found out online!!! OMG champagne will be flowing. I bought her red roses with a blue bow, Penns colors.
36.gif
36.gif

ETA Demelza too. Sorry I typed in such a hurry, I forgot to mention you. My bad!!!
20.gif
well....make sure some of those champagne flow to Ca.
2.gif
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending it your way DF, I owe you something as I ran out of Remy the last time!!!
31.gif
Many thanks Kaylagee and SDL!!
1.gif
She barely had a glass between being on the phone and studying.
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
roppongi, that was very sweet. Hubby and I were hugging eachother like crazy. Happy time for us as parents. mrssalvo, yes you knew it was it for her. So glad it worked out!!!
1.gif
12.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Congrats Ashley!!!! You''re going to love college!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
34.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/14/2005 10:09:56 PM
Author: kaleigh
... sweat shirts etc... I said make sure you buy me one!!!
3.gif
ABSOLUTELY!! During my college orientation, the school made sure to let the parents know that they were now considered "alumni and part of the family" whether or not they had attended the school... My mom follows the football season and events much more closely than I! I love it
1.gif

Get yourself a whole wardrobe if you want it!!
2.gif
9.gif
9.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!! That is such exciting news!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, she found out early that will take a great deal of stress off her. Congratulations to all of you!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is finally off to lala land and fast asleep. Thanks for all your kind words and well wishes. I am soooo tired and haven''t had much sleep. Ash was up late last night worrying. Time for me to hit the hay, I am one pooped mommy. Nighty night!!!
24.gif
24.gif
3.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh!! Congratulations to Ashley (and you and the rest of your family, of course!)!! That is such wonderful news!! And just in time for the holidays
1.gif
She''s so lucky that she has all of that behind her and she can breathe, relax and enjoy the rest of her senior year! Everyone I know who has gone to Penn has LOVED it! My little brother found out about almost all of the places he applied to last month, so that was exciting in our house...I can even admit as the older sister that I was proud and happy for him
3.gif
Once again, congratulations
1.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to your entire family! That''s wonderful news!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CONGRATULATIONS ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
emthup.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
FANTASTIC!!!
36.gif
Congratulations to Ashley!

Thank goodness she made it. I was getting a cramp typing with my fingers crossed.
2.gif

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
That is awesome Kaleigh!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks diamondlil. Sorry your fingers got cramped. You can uncross them now. Huge relief. She went to school this moring with the biggest smile on her face. Such a great and happy time for her. Also thank you Blue, Logan Sapphire, mingagreen, and Lorelei ( nice banner love those Penn colors)
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you liked the special colours Kaleigh!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/14/2005 8:47:06 PM
Author: kaleigh
She didn''t apply to the Wharton School but will major in economics and take many classes at Wharton. My dad went to Wharton. Tough school. All Trumps kids went to Wharton.
Congrats!

I remember how I felt when I found out I got accepted to my first choice of college. I was on cloud 9 for weeks! Ashley must be so excited!

I was an economics major too! I have two degrees -- a BA in economics and a PharmD in pharmacy. I was an econ major b/c I had wanted to go to law school. Long story short, I went back to school and became a pharmacist.
2.gif

Wharton is tough! Isn''t it the #1 business school? I know Kellog ranks up there too.

I think Ashley deserves a little sparkly gift for her accomplishment.
31.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations and best wishes!
36.gif
36.gif

35.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations
9.gif
and TONS of good luck for the task ahead
36.gif

This is such an exciting time! Every time I looked back at the couple of months between admission and class I wished I had celebrated every day. Well... at least every weekend.
2.gif
My heart goes out to you, Kaleigh and Ashley!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! That is just excellent news, and I''m so thrilled for the happiness you''re all feeling with this achievement! What a great christmas present.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2005 10:38:55 AM
Author: aljdewey
Congratulations! That is just excellent news, and I''m so thrilled for the happiness you''re all feeling with this achievement! What a great christmas present.
Ooh, good point, aljdewey. I remember when kaleigh said that all she wanted for Xmas was an acceptance letter from Penn for Ashley. Maybe that means she can return the fabulous new LV bag?
27.gif

Hee hee.....just kidding, kaleigh!
3.gif
12.gif

Congrats again to you & Ash! I was excited all night last night for you guys!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Pebbles, MB, Ana and Al!!!! My voice is soo strained from all the screaming I did last night. I am on cloud 9 too. Her sparklies are covered. I bought her a gorgeous peruvian opal necklace with briolettes and earrings to match. That LV purse ain''t going back, haha. I called her boss who left Lilly Pulitzer to manage the LV boutique at saks. She went to Penn also. She was sooo happy for Ash. It will indeed be a very merry christmas for our family.
9.gif
36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
EXCITEMENT!!! What a great accomplishment! (Nice that it''s close to home, but not TOO close also!! -- perfect)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks deco. It will be really fun to meet her for lunch and take her out to dinner. They have great restaurants around the school. And fun shops too. Now hubby and I have to figure a way to pay for this school, haha.
3.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Lisa, what a wonderful thing for Ashley and your family!

I guess I missed the threads leading up to this. Congratulations!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Patty!!!
1.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh Kaleigh, I''m a little late but I wanted to add my congratulations!!! Penn is an amazing school, my father actually got his Masters there! I''m sure Ashley''s thrilled. You and your husband should be very proud of yourselves! What a wonderful accomplishment for your whole family. Congratulations!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks curly!!! We are beside ourselves. Just amazing!!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to ALL! Glad that email envelope was a fat one! She''ll have the time of her life & take in some studying to boot
28.gif

My Dad graduated MBA from Wharton - and I think he''s pretty smart.
28.gif
9.gif
!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results