shape
carat
color
clarity

Sean Preston Federline- Worst Dressed Man?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Esquire Mag came out with it''s best and worst dressed and #1 is...Sean Preston Federline?!?

http://www.usmagazine.com/blog/2006/08/10/sean-preston-named-worst-dressed-man-in-the-world/

I could understand if it was KEVIN but a not-yet 1 year old who is at the mercy of his parents, nanny, manny, to dress him?

I''m not a Britney fan but even I feel sorry for her on this one! I''d be devastated if someone named my 11 month old (who is 1 day older then Sean P) the worst dressed! Ouch!
38.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this article online a couple hours ago...how sad is it that they have to pick on an 11 month old baby? I mean, he''s already got two strikes against him (having Britney for a mom and Kevin for a dad), but to name him "worst-dressed" when he has absolutely no choice in the matter is pretty darn rude!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
sorry. but I have to agree with the article. Sure. its not the baby''s fault.. its the wack-job parents.. but there is just NO reason to put a sideways crooked baseball cap on an infant.. NEVER.. and that blue furry jacket? what is that about? He''s an ADORABLE baby though..

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
And his mom should get even worse-dressed woman.. because..a halter top with regular BRA STRAPS? EEEEEK! They make bras special for those sorts of things!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I mean, seriously! Does he pick his own clothes and dress himself?!

CaptAubrey

Brilliant_Rock
Esquire has always been rather snarky about these kinds of things.

That red-and-black tiger strip top alone is grounds for Child Protective Services to step in. And honest to god, put some pants on the poor kid--every other photo of him I''ve seen they''ve got him in just diapers.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
this is sad in a funny way. first off he's not a MAN, so it's just silly that he won. he is a horribly dressed child. yes but it's not his fault of course, look who his parents are and how they dress! i read an article recently where they showed comparisons of him to kfed and they were like look like father like son with all the outfit similarities, and also made mention of the fact that he hardly ever has PANTS on and they were like how hard is it to dress the child and put some actual clothes on him? diaper and a side turned hat do not an outfit make!! they pointed out that britney can AFFORD pants so why doesn't she ever put some on the poor kid?!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, they shouldnt be picking on a baby, he isnt even a man. I would be furious if he were my child. Anything to get people to talk about/pick up their mag.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
No duh, this is just another slam on her as a mom. And, yes, having 3 kids, I think she could do a bit better. I happen to think his parents are both pretty trashy, but someone could tell her that pants might be nice for him when he is going out in public...even if she lacks taste and does not behave well most of the time, she has to know this.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too cannot understand why he is just dresses in a nappy/diaper without pants
33.gif
Poor little guy, at least it won''t be too long before he has a voice and mind of his own and can choose his own clothes.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is soooooo lame

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2006 3:14:37 AM
Author: Lorelei
I too cannot understand why he is just dresses in a nappy/diaper without pants
33.gif
Poor little guy, at least it won''t be too long before he has a voice and mind of his own and can choose his own clothes.
"hey mom can i wear pants today, can i please?"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results