shape
carat
color
clarity

Savings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I make a point of setting aside 10% of every paycheck. Right now it ends up depleting once a semester for classes, but at least I know I am doing it and am able to save up. I''d like to be able to save up the 6 mo living expenses, but for me it isn''t realistic to do that if I want to continue with school the way it is. I refuse to take out student loans. I''m hoping I can qualify for financial aid though...

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2009 9:57:27 AM
Author: steph72276
NEL, we are huge Dave Ramsey fans....love his show! We def. have a different view of money since reading his book years ago.
I used to listen to him every day--it kept me motivated to stay focused on my student loans! :) I really love the debt-free calls. It''s refreshing for me--it reminds me that there a lot of inspiring people out there who whole-heartedly believe in personal responsibility. I still listen a couple of times a week for at least an hour if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results