shape
carat
color
clarity

Save money and lose weight

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.examiner.com/offbeat-news-in-national/want-to-perform-your-own-gastric-bypass-buy-the-kit-online-at-amazon

SNIP

Internet retailer, Amazon.com, now offers a Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass kit for those who would like to perform bariatric surgery in the comfort of their own home.
For a mere $263.95 you can own the Medline Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass which includes everything you need: emesis basin, a variety of blades, gauze, gowns and several other surgical items.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Want to perform your own gastric bypass? Buy the kit online at Amazon - National Offbeat News | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/offbeat-news-in-national/want-to-perform-your-own-gastric-bypass-buy-the-kit-online-at-amazon#ixzz1Bbju5ZV9

END SNIP
The original listing was deleted from Amazon but here's a cashed version:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3iVH64U9duAJ:www.amazon.com/Medline-Laparoscopic-Gastric-Bypass-DYNJS0303/dp/B000K6OQFY+gastric+bypass+kit+amazon&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I love the reviews:

"Unfortunately I managed to get this all screwed up. It should have been clearer that you don't use all three kits. I ended up doing my stomach, liver and what I believe is a kidney although I don't have enough medical experience to say for sure. It was very hard to use some of the tools while looking in the various mirrors I had set up. But, I got it done. At one point my wife came in, saw the mess and said I should have called a real doctor. Well, I showed her! I'm now happily eating, drinking and urinating much less. I look forward to trying the next release, the cardiac bypass kit."

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Oh. My. God.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Do you think this was for REALS?

Heck, let's make a "Sell Your Own Kidney for Fun and Profit" Kit.

The internet is starting to scare me. . . . :o

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Thanks for the giggle kenny!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
What's scarier yet, is that it's not from Amazon, but Berktree...meaning, you could probably still buy it online somewhere. UGH. Makes me sick to my stomach.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Oh my God, Kenny, I almost wet my pants reading that review!

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Italiahaircolor|1295555989|2827960 said:
What's scarier yet, is that it's not from Amazon, but Berktree...meaning, you could probably still buy it online somewhere. UGH. Makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm bored so I poked around the Berktree website and I couldn't find this kit. I'm thinking its a joke, or they removed it. The rest of the medical supplies that they sell look like they are for doctors offices and clinics. I do find it kinda freaky that just anybody can buy scalpels, needles, and forcepts on that website. Its also pretty funny that they're selling ipod docks next to circumcision kits (hopefully not "do it yourself" either).

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny, have you, by any chance, come across "Home facelift kit" on Amazon? I'd buy secondhand from the Craigslift, too. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results