shape
carat
color
clarity

Salute our Hairless Heroines

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't understand why women have to shave to be socially acceptable.

Does underarm or leg hair make women look masculine?
How could it? That hair is natural to women.

Does leg and underarm hair make men look femine?
Why not?
That would be equally reasonable.

Same thing if women had beards and hairy chests ... then that hair would no longer be perceived as masculine.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Some things we've just gotten used to are crazy.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL that was funny. We have our priorities straight. Keeping ourselves clean shaven even during an apocalypse. :lol:

One good thing about getting older is that some/most? of us women have less hair on our legs and under our arms. Of course we get more hair in places like our faces and other areas but hey who's counting. :oops: :lol:

Kenny, when I broke my leg I was in a lot of pain but somehow I still had the energy to be upset that my broken leg was unshaved and each week getting a bit more hair growing. I couldn't shave for many months as I had 3 big incisions on my leg where the surgeon inserted all the metal to hold my leg together. Yet I was also upset about my leg being unshaved. Yeah sometimes we don't make sense. :oops:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I shaved my legs once. That was dumb...lol

I have quite hairless arms and legs, always have. Only time I would get a bit of fuzz was during my time of the month and only in a little patch south of my kneecaps :lol:

Underarm hair though, yeah that has to be shaved back. It holds smells and it can get hot. Unlike most, I only shave there and bikini area once a week. thats all thats needed.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't shave at all except for my armpits during summer due to the heat / sweating.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dislike body hair. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm a hairier than average woman and it's not socially acceptable (if I'm trying to psychoanalyze myself :lol: ). Shaving was always a pain (literally) for me. I had laser hair removal on my thighs and underarms. No regrets.

PS - that IS funny! I always wondered when watching Survivor in the early days how those women looked hairless in their bikinis!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Funny!

I do shave because I am quite pale most of the year and have dark hair. I also have a gorgeous tattoo (cherry blossom branch with a blue bird) on my whole lower right leg that would look positively hideous with hair growing out of it. :lol:

Shaving underarms is definitely a requirement for me for the reasons stated above.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results