shape
carat
color
clarity

RT appreciation!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So many times we go to RT and ask for help, not really thinking about the time people spend looking for something for you...
I just realized, I didn't mean to miss the colored stone people; I just rarely read that thread!
For all of you out there...especially Gypsy, Neil, Lorilei, Kenny, and others too numerous to remember, a BIG thank you for all you do to make PS what it is!!!!!

CHEERS!

_21210.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cheers! I'm drinking my glass of wine as we speak!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you sweet! So many people on rt and CS are so helpful and knowledge

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Niel! I wonder how many pop-in pricescopers were saved from bad choices and maulings over the years! Sometimes people drop in and I am amazed at the time and thought strangers put into someone else's ring purchases. :appl: :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amysbling used to be a big help but haven't seen her in a long time!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a lovely compliment! Thank you so much April Baby. I do hope that EC works out for the setting.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you starting this thread April Baby. I am also amazed at the time Gypsy, Niel, Lorelei, Kenny, and Diamond Seeker put into helping all the RT posters. I have so much respect for each of them and value their opinions immensely. My biggest regret has been not posting before making my last large purchase. I had been a lurker for a few months and found a ring I fell in love with. For years I had wanted a very fat pear and found one a jeweler had taken in as a trade. My husband surprised me with the ring. I really do love my ring but know the Pricescope community probably could have found a better stone. Hopefully this will not be my last stone and you can be sure I will be begging this wonderful group for their guidance and advice.

My husband has teased me about the way I look up to a Gypsy. Something tells me when he tastes her spaghetti sauce recipe I won't be the only one singing her praises in my house! :angel:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you.

RT is an AMAZING charity I like to donate to.

SUCH a needy cause!!!!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to all of you, you all take your time and guide people that need it...I wish I had this option and help 12 years ago when we purchased my princess!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
April, that's so lovely of you and people like you are the reason I came back, thank you!!! It is so rewarding to be part of someone's story and to see them so happy with a little guidance. I am so looking forward to the Holidays coming up and helping here, it's going to be busy and fun!

Do we still do the Ugly Christmas Ornament thread...? :twisted: If not, I am starting it nearer the time. :tongue:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you to all that participate; without your thoughts and comments, PS would be a very dull place.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Yes, a special recognition to Gypsy. I brought over a newbie from ebay who was about to make the biggest mistake of his life. He did not understand Pricescope and thought it worked like ebay. Gypsy started at the very beginning, explaining everything, having to repeat herself on more than one occasion, but never lost her patience. I received a note from him later on ebay telling me how impressed he was, how thrilled he was with the diamond, and that he would be telling all his friends.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you from me too. You guys are amazing and so dedicated and knowledgeable. I appreciate each and every one of you and not just for your wealth of diamond and gem knowledge but for your generous and giving nature. :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lorelei said it much better than I could. Thank you guys so much. It is very rewarding to help people on their journey, and it is what keeps me coming back again and again. I especially love it when we get repeat customers and PS regulars over in RT to help.

Calliecake, you are too funny!

Ruby, I remember that guy! Oh boy was I glad you made him come our way. We had another ebay/bad vendor refugee recently: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-think-i-got-screwed.204918/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-think-i-got-screwed.204918/[/URL] which reminded me of that guy that you helped.

Buying jewelry can be very risky if you don't have the right tool, and it's honestly my pleasure to help put those tools in people's hands, and PS lets me do that.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lorelei said it much better than I could. Thank you guys so much. It is very rewarding to help people on their journey, and it is what keeps me coming back again and again. I especially love it when we get repeat customers and PS regulars over in RT to help.

Calliecake, you are too funny!

Ruby, I remember that guy! Oh boy was I glad you made him come our way. We had another ebay/bad vendor refugee recently: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-think-i-got-screwed.204918/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-think-i-got-screwed.204918/[/URL] which reminded me of that guy that you helped.

Buying jewelry can be very risky if you don't have the right tool, and it's honestly my pleasure to help put those tools in people's hands, and PS lets me do that.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1407694222|3729716 said:
Thank you.

SUCH a needy cause!!!!!
Yea, You go there just to cause trouble!.. :Up_to_something: :lol:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1407797474|3730473 said:
kenny|1407694222|3729716 said:
Thank you.

SUCH a needy cause!!!!!
Yea, You go there just to cause trouble!.. :Up_to_something: :lol:

Too bad it's not tax deductible!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lorelei|1407758273|3730131 said:
April, that's so lovely of you and people like you are the reason I came back, thank you!!! It is so rewarding to be part of someone's story and to see them so happy with a little guidance. I am so looking forward to the Holidays coming up and helping here, it's going to be busy and fun!

Do we still do the Ugly Christmas Ornament thread...? :twisted: If not, I am starting it nearer the time. :tongue:

We have not done ugly Christmas ornament in a while so I am counting on you!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my. Yes, please let's do the ugly christmas ornament thread this year. My mom got me a DOOZY last year. And I can't re-home it. So I might as well compete with it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results