shape
carat
color
clarity

Roberto Coin Tiny Treasures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a photo I found online of some of Robert Coin''s Tiny Treasures pendants. They are all SO cute!!!

I''m dying for the Salty Pretzel one, but I know my DH would kill me if I came home with it after only having the Palm Tree one for less than a week
9.gif
lol

rcoincollection.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the flip flop!! super cute
30.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Flipper, starfish, palm, pretzel for me...please. The champagne flute and bubbles are really creative. These are grand!

Get the pretzel! You have to have it to survive! You see you are stranded on a desert isle under a plam tree you must replenish your salt loss.

(And when you do you have to say.."These pretzels are making me thirsty!!")

And then you must be refreshed...with champagne. Stick with me. I''ll help you fill up your jewelry box!

DKS

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
There's also a precious four-leaf clover. Isn't the surprise ruby cute?

DKS,
I'll stick with you. You make convincing arguments.
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the clover, the skulls, the crown (not shown) and the fleur de lis. They are fairly reasonable, most are under 1000.00. Nice thing to start collecting!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh these are so darned cute! I loved your new one MC and I may just have to buy one myself. That cosmo is beyond adorable!!! What is a ballpark figure on what these things cost? Can I find them at Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your new one is my favorite!!! The starfish is super cute too. I love these
30.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is a ballpark figure on what these things cost? Can I find them at Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom?
Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom both carry some of the styles, but I found that each of the stores charge different amounts. I was really surprised to discover that since the gal at Nord said that Roberto Coin prices them. Bailey Banks and Biddle had the palm tree for $60 less than Nordstrom so I got it there. I think most of them are around $500-700. The little heart one is less though at $350.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I luv ''em all! My son was sitting beside me when I opened this thread, and he best liked the same ones I did; the fleur de lis, starfish, palm tree...how could one choose?? Do they all have, roughly, the same carat weight? Do they, cough, ever go on "sale"?
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

NovemberBride

Brilliant_Rock
I love the Roberto Coin tiny treasures! My FI gave me the circle the first Christmas we were together, and since then my parents have given me the palm tree and the crown. I attached a picture of the crown necklace to my post since it wasn''t shown above - I had never seen it before they surprised me with it before my bridal shower, I love it and it fits my personality perfectly. They are such fun pieces and I wear them everywhere, I get compliments on them all the time.

crown-coin.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw the crown at Nordstroms and loved it, I want it, and I love the fleur de lis and a couple others. So cute, you can probably wear them all at once.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2007 1:13:47 AM
Author: NovemberBride
I love the Roberto Coin tiny treasures! My FI gave me the circle the first Christmas we were together, and since then my parents have given me the palm tree and the crown. I attached a picture of the crown necklace to my post since it wasn''t shown above - I had never seen it before they surprised me with it before my bridal shower, I love it and it fits my personality perfectly. They are such fun pieces and I wear them everywhere, I get compliments on them all the time.
Your crown pendant is adorable! Perfect bridal shower gift
1.gif

Last night my kids and husband were driving me nuts, and I thought THAT is it, I am ordering the Pretzel! lol!!! I''ll have to hunt it down in person first. I''m also liking a few of the other designs, too, so I''ll need to try out a few before deciding. The fleur de lis may be most practical
2.gif

Sharon - I''m not familiar with all the designs, but as I''ve been browsing various websites, I''ve discovered that the carat weight of the all the shapes vary. I guess some shapes come in more than one size & carat weight and the prices range from $350 into over $1,000. And, I''m not sure about sales, but BBB did give me a coupon off my next purchase, which I plan to use.

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
I really love the champagne glass and have been looking for it online with no luck.
7.gif
Any idea where I can find it?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just came home from Nordstrom and wouldn''t you know it, the tiara found it''s way into bag?! I like it a lot, I also love a couple others but this was a good first purchase I think!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, these are just too cute. I was doing a search and found a seahorse I totally want, the pink martini is so cute too...

parkerj

Shiny_Rock
These are adorable! Where can you get them besides Nordstroms?

parkerj

Shiny_Rock
stephen''s bride-someone is selling the martini glass on ebay--it''s up to $300 now!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2007 8:16:35 PM
Author: diamondfan
I just came home from Nordstrom and wouldn''t you know it, the tiara found it''s way into bag?! I like it a lot, I also love a couple others but this was a good first purchase I think!
36.gif
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I meant to say into MY bag. My typing stinks right now.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2007 9:30:50 PM
Author: parkerj

bailey banks and biddle carry them but I did a google search and a ton of jeweler websites come up so I'm guessing they aren't too difficult to get a hold of..

here's the seahorse I now want..

robertocoinseahorse.png

parkerj

Shiny_Rock
that is adorable! I''m partical to the pretzel for some weird reason....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrs. S, I love the sea horse. You guys are killing me; now I want one!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2007 8:16:35 PM
How fun!!! Can you post a pict of all the ones you have?

Skippy - these are so addicting. Don''t even get one because you''ll become obsessed with them! lol (I keep thinking I will get a few more and just not wear them around my DH so he won''t know that I have absolutely no self control!) lol
9.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2007 9:49:05 PM
Author: mrssalvo

bailey banks and biddle carry them but I did a google search and a ton of jeweler websites come up so I'm guessing they aren't too difficult to get a hold of..

here's the seahorse I now want..
The seahorse is really cute! I think that you can order pretty much any style from BBB or Nordstrom, if you call the jewelery dept., BUT BBB gives out coupons for $ off purchases, so if you're wanting to get more than one, I'd recommend BBB. They gave me a coupon for $150.00 off my next purchase of $500 or more and I recall another member here on Pricescope saying she got coupons from them as well.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I was oogling them today at J R Dunn Jewelers online; jrdunn.com

DF: Very cute crown/tiara!!

cheers--Sharon

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2007 9:49:05 PM
Author: mrssalvo

bailey banks and biddle carry them but I did a google search and a ton of jeweler websites come up so I''m guessing they aren''t too difficult to get a hold of..

here''s the seahorse I now want..
OMG!!! I want the seahorse!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
MC, someone posted the tiara up here somewhere. This is my first one. I love the fleur de lis and skull and crossbones, quite the odd mix!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2007 11:58:32 PM
MC, someone posted the tiara up here somewhere. This is my first one. I love the fleur de lis and skull and crossbones, quite the odd mix!!!
oooh, I was hoping to see a neck shot! lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results