shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring is here!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
texaskj|1339638014|3215812 said:
canuk-gal....not to threadjack, since danny waited soooo long for his ring, but could you start a thread with that white gold/ceramic trinity? I'm in love with that ring!

I'd like to see the estate one with rubies too if you can!

Congrats on your new ring! I haven't seen that one but I'm sure it's great.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1339584636|3215269 said:
could the C in a circle mean a trademark symbol?

That one's some kind of intellectual property mark, I'm pretty sure. The last mark, the one at the end, I'm thinking that's because they have to stamp it in France (or New York??).

I can't get very far with this though because I don't have one of those clips (?) allowing you to take close up pictures with your iPhone and my eyesight isn't what it used to be (I need to get reading glasses but that's another thread!).

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Youhoo Danny!

My house is under seige--reno's. Hence all my jewellery is in the safe....and all I have to wear is my Cartier wedding band, and I have to say I am in love with it! Plain ole yellow gold. Soft feel and appearance. Heavy. Perfect.

Just lovelovelove Cartier. :praise: Perhaps one day I'll get smart enough to post my black ceramic and white gold trinity ring; it's a winner also!

Hope you continue to enjoy your Cartier band. :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Where is Danny?

He's been absent for a while . . . :((

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Last he posted, iLander, I think he said his computer kicked the bucket & they would have to move too. I've been wondering also & hoping all is ok with him. Anybody heard from Danny?

--- Laurie

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope all is well... The car had been replaced and I think things were settled with the landlord...

Danny??? you out there???? :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results