shape
carat
color
clarity

RHONY..Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Well as a native NYer, I''m hooked on the Real Housewives of NY. Anyone else? I just can''t stop laughing esp with last nights episode. Ugh..they need to make the REALLY REAL Housewives of NY! Show how the other 99% of housewives in NY really live LOL.

35.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''m loving this seasons episodes!!!! Last night when the Countess got all catty on everyone was PRICELESS!!!!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
The only one I really like is Jill. She''s very New York and the most ''real'' to me.

The rest get on my nerves. ESPECIALLY the countess. She is so pretentious. What annoys me is that she tries to make her friends think that she isn''t
20.gif
I used to like Bethany but she gets on my nerves now too. Ramona, I won''t even touch that. And the other one...married to the Aussie. She annoys me too.

BUT I like the show because it is a train wreck LOL It''s one of my flipping-through-surprise-find show.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Ramona has absolutely NO internal filters!!! How can she even believe that no one would take offense at what she says?

And someone needs to explain the concept of sunscreen to Kelly Bensimon. I have never seen so much sun damage on a model before!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 10:11:35 AM
Author: Upgradable
Ramona has absolutely NO internal filters!!! How can she even believe that no one would take offense at what she says?

And someone needs to explain the concept of sunscreen to Kelly Bensimon. I have never seen so much sun damage on a model before!!

LOL ITTA. Ramona (aka DIARRHEA MOUTH) has to realize that she offends ppl..plus her crazy eyes scare me. lol.

I love the sunscreen comment. I can''t wait to see what happens with Kelly and Bethany

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 10:05:30 AM
Author: Bia
The only one I really like is Jill. She''s very New York and the most ''real'' to me.

The rest get on my nerves. ESPECIALLY the countess. She is so pretentious. What annoys me is that she tries to make her friends think that she isn''t
20.gif
I used to like Bethany but she gets on my nerves now too. Ramona, I won''t even touch that. And the other one...married to the Aussie. She annoys me too.

BUT I like the show because it is a train wreck LOL It''s one of my flipping-through-surprise-find show.

ITTA. Jill is the only one I could find myself enjoying a glass of wine with..the others? Not so much. I''m too RAW for the "Countessssssss", Ramona would like me but offend me in 2.2 seconds with her diarrhea mouth and her opinionated comments. Bethany is a bit nutso for me. Kind of like many past friends of mine. If she finds herself, then we could talk. Kelly?? I''m not into the SCENE...and please Alex and Simon make me want to hurl

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 10:20:57 AM
Author: atroop711

LOL ITTA. Ramona (aka DIARRHEA MOUTH) has to realize that she offends ppl..plus her crazy eyes scare me. lol.

I love the sunscreen comment. I can''t wait to see what happens with Kelly and Bethany
LOL That''s what it is...I couldn''t pinpoint it. It''s her eyes that bug me.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I forgot the new girl because I don''t really watch the show that much. Don''t know enough about her...

Bethany seemed cool but then she got weird. For one, she doesn''t just stop talking. She''s always trying to be funny. Chill. Relax and be easy.

The Countesssssss, as you said, needs an ass whooping. I could maaayyyybe understand if she was born into royalty, or extreme wealth--then maybe she wouldn''t know any better...but I don''t think that''s the case.

As for Alex and Simon. CORNY!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 10:20:57 AM
Author: atroop711
Date: 3/18/2009 10:11:35 AM

After the first season, there was a rumor going around on the Net stating that Alex had, at one point, posed for some pictures. Ramona got all self-righteous and disassociated herself from Alex and Simon because she feared that her "friendship" would reflect badly on her husband and his business(religious jewelry I believe). Can someone please tell me how being unkind to everyone (including her own family) and swearing like a sailor is living a "godly" life??

This show is my guilty pleasure. I stay up every Tuesday to watch it.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 10:29:54 AM
Author: Bia
I forgot the new girl because I don''t really watch the show that much. Don''t know enough about her...

Bethany seemed cool but then she got weird. For one, she doesn''t just stop talking. She''s always trying to be funny. Chill. Relax and be easy.

The Countesssssss, as you said, needs an ass whooping. I could maaayyyybe understand if she was born into royalty, or extreme wealth--then maybe she wouldn''t know any better...but I don''t think that''s the case.

As for Alex and Simon. CORNY!

I truly think Bethany''s "skinny girl" cocktails are actually COKEtails....she''s so skinny and high-strung. Ramona hitting the white stuff once in awhile wouldn''t surprise me either. But she''d constantly say "I never do this guys, never" and then talk about you and make judgments behind your back.

The countess is a normal girl from CT who impressed the right person at the right time....

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Ramona goes on and on about the amazing relationship she has with her daughter Avery, but every shot of Avery shows her rolling her eyes or speaking with contempt about her mother. REALITY.CHECK.RAMONA. Avery would probably LOVE a shot at going to boarding school with Victoria!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I love Jill and Bethany...I think they are so funny, witty and classy.

The Countess...lmao. She''s disgusting...and had such an inflated since of self-worth. She really thinks people are impressed by her title...but, no one is.

Romona...oh my god. She''s bats*** crazy for sure. She''s all over the place.

And the other one with the weirdo husband...eek. She''s something else, for sure.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL so true! She did look amazing in those shoes though. She''s really grown up over the past few years.

Did anyone else find the story of Alex and Simon meeting to be hilarious?!? Thank god they were just looking for flings, can you imagine how disappointed someone would be to go on an internet/blind date and meet one of them? I think they''re really well suited for each other.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 10:39:29 AM
Ramona goes on and on about the amazing relationship she has with her daughter Avery, but every shot of Avery shows her rolling her eyes or speaking with contempt about her mother. REALITY.CHECK.RAMONA. Avery would probably LOVE a shot at going to boarding school with Victoria!
Spot on!!!
9.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 10:39:29 AM
Last night when Romana and Avery were shoe shopping, Ramona said something about being an attractive mom and Avery might not know what or how to deal with that.
Yeah, right. Romona is not ugly, but she''s no beauty queen. In an earlier episode when they were all at the beach, Jill asked Romona how she had such a tight butt and Romona went on and on about her lunges. Jill said she was too lazy to do all that. I didn''t think Romona''s body was that great.
Countess is major gag factor for me. She needs to chill and see real life. All the manners stuff is just a ploy to get attention for her book. And those other 2 weirdos, writing a child parenting book - oh my gosh. They are trying so hard to be the "it" couple of NYC, very obvious. Seems they spend a huge amount of money on clothing and live in a dump. And live in their own manufactured la-la world. Simon is so gay.
Jill is normal compared to the others, rich but normal !
Bethany - skinny, pretty, but I bet has big issues.
Kelly - haven''t formed a solid opinion of her yet.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another thing I''ve noticed this season (LOL I told you I watched the show religiously) is how they''re all SO focused on charities. This is totally new. Many (if not all) socialites are on some level involved with philanthropic work. It''s what they "do" instead of working. You''re no one in NYC society unless you''re involved with charities so I think this may be a ploy to validate their claims of socialite status. I''m glad they might be doing something good, but it still seems phony and manufactured to me...just like all of the books!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 11:02:47 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Another thing I''ve noticed this season (LOL I told you I watched the show religiously) is how they''re all SO focused on charities. This is totally new. Many (if not all) socialites are on some level involved with philanthropic work. It''s what they ''do'' instead of working. You''re no one in NYC society unless you''re involved with charities so I think this may be a ploy to validate their claims of socialite status. I''m glad they might be doing something good, but it still seems phony and manufactured to me...just like all of the books!
When I was younger I told my mom I wanted to be a philanthropist - and my mom said that is a job for rich people.... women that work and give back to the community- just call it volunteering...

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 11:02:47 AM
Another thing I''ve noticed this season (LOL I told you I watched the show religiously) is how they''re all SO focused on charities. This is totally new. Many (if not all) socialites are on some level involved with philanthropic work. It''s what they ''do'' instead of working. You''re no one in NYC society unless you''re involved with charities so I think this may be a ploy to validate their claims of socialite status. I''m glad they might be doing something good, but it still seems phony and manufactured to me...just like all of the books!
Yeah, I agree. That scene when they were all serving lunch at the cancer house. How stupid. In real life, who would create a scene like the one the precious Countess did, come on.
Big fake for the viewers if you ask me.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Did anyone else feel really bad for the woman wearing the ballcap who was just trying to get on with making dinner?

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 11:12:28 AM
Author: bebe
Yeah, I agree. That scene when they were all serving lunch at the cancer house. How stupid. In real life, who would create a scene like the one the precious Countess did, come on.
Big fake for the viewers if you ask me.
LOL I thought that episode was funny. Come on now Countess, hubby does look ''older.''

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
There''s no way that they''re THAT close in age...They''re at least 15-20 years apart. I think she''s his third or fourth wife too. I guessed that she''s probably in her 40s. Actually, more like 50s and she said they got married when she was 22 and had been married for 20 or so years. I just don''t see her being 42! He looks to be in his seventies or very late sixties.

Thought you ladies might get a giggle out of this...http://www.classwiththecountess.com/

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 11:26:48 AM
There''s no way that they''re THAT close in age...They''re at least 15-20 years apart. I think she''s his third or fourth wife too. I guessed that she''s probably in her 40s. Actually, more like 50s and she said they got married when she was 22 and had been married for 20 or so years. I just don''t see her being 42! He looks to be in his seventies or very late sixties.

Thought you ladies might get a giggle out of this...http://www.classwiththecountess.com/
I watched this episode yesterday, and I think she said she got married when she was 27 and he was fifteen years older than she. She is his fourth wife. I''m thinking they have been married 17 years (not sure of that, though).

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Even more hysterical

http://mccordvankempen.com/

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 11:40:57 AM
Even more hysterical

http://mccordvankempen.com/

OMG
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
WTH they are just INSANE with wanting to be someone. Ugh
38.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Well everyone...I started this thread because that show just makes me LMAO. Sorry I missed all of the postings BUT it was 60 degrees in Manhattan and with the kids on spring break, we were out all afternoon.

Thanks for the laughs..I loved reading everyones input!
35.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Bravo has been running a Season 1 marathon today, and I''m dying here!!

I have one question: what drugs is Ramona taking?? And is she over- or under-medicated?????
23.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 1:42:47 PM
Bravo has been running a Season 1 marathon today, and I''m dying here!!

I have one question: what drugs is Ramona taking?? And is she over- or under-medicated?????
23.gif

she and her crazy eyes crack me up
32.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
She''s currently having a hissy about Silex''s children screeching at the dinner party. She conveniently forgets that they had to wait 2 HOURS for her to arrive. Toddlers have their own patented way of getting even!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 1:52:14 PM
She''s currently having a hissy about Silex''s children screeching at the dinner party. She conveniently forgets that they had to wait 2 HOURS for her to arrive. Toddlers have their own patented way of getting even!!

LOL Silex...I LOVE IT..I gotta admit those kids (their behavior) need some controlling. They were OUT of CONTROL.
32.gif
How about when Francois was crushing the burger....the million dollar burger. I was like OMG he didn''t. LOL

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Apparently Kelly (the new one) was arrested for assaulting her boyfriend.

It''s gotta be true, it was on People.com!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results