shape
carat
color
clarity

Review of connosieurs ultrasonic!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
So, while shopping for a vacuum yesterday in BB&B I turned around and found that ever so elusive Connosieurs travel cleaning gel for jewelry. Turns out it came as part of an ultrasonic cleaner set! For $30 I figured I''d give it a try. I''d been planning to buy the SI one forever, but hadn''t gotten around to coughing up the $100 - maybe b/c it looks so much like a toilet to me.

So I''ve never used the SI to compare, but I was quite happy with the Connosieurs! It cleaned my jewelry way better than the dip tray solution does. Maybe not quite as well as the jewelry store can do it, but very acceptable for home use. Also, now I have the nifty gel for travel. The ultrasonic was very easy to operate and very quiet. It has a cleaning chamber on the left and a rinsing chamber on the right. My only complaint was that my necklace got stuck in the holes of the basket and I had to use tweezers to get it out.

Just wanted to let you all know that there is a good $30 cleaning solution out there... $24 if you have a BB&B 20% off coupon!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sounds great...what is the size of the US cleaner? Just wondering because the SI model is so small and conveniently sits on our bathroom counter without taking up too much space.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Monarch, it is bigger than the SI (maybe half again bigger?) I think I will store it under the sink when I''m not using it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results