shape
carat
color
clarity

Renee Zelwelger and Kenny Chesney?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Is this for real?! I saw online that it''s been confirmed that Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney got married this weeked on some island!! When did they start dating?? Did I miss something? I can''t remember the site, so I don''t have a link to post.
Anyone heard of this? If it''s true, I give them kudos for keeping that one REAL secret!!
6.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
Kennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny
emcry.gif
emcry.gif
emcry.gif
emcry.gif
emcry.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
face23.gif

0404_kenny_chesney_a.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHO is Kenny Chesney?

RZ holds NO appeal for me at all either as an actress or a great beauty...all I can see now when I stare at her is Bridget Jones.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm found this which makes it sound like they just met.....

Kenny and Renee grab a P.F. hang

Some folks having lunch in Cool Springs yesterday were quite surprised to see Kenny Chesney and Renee Zellweger laughing and canoodling at a corner table.

Indeed, Kenny's publicist confirmed that the two were together at P.F. Chang's. But how do these two even know each other?

Turns out Renee and some friends showed up for Kenny's show Friday night in Jacksonville, Fla., and Kenny's tour manager found Renee backstage and decided to play a joke on the reigning CMA Entertainer of the Year.

Every night, the tour manager usually sends a big hairy guy on stage to give Kenny a margarita, but Friday night, Renee walked out with the margarita. And, vamping for the crowd, Renee delivered it with a smile and a smooch.

After the show the two chatted, and Renee mentioned that she would be driving through Nashville, so he said, if you're driving through, I'll buy you lunch. 'She's some kind of cocktail waitress,' Kenny joked through his publicist. 'I figured lunch was the least I could do for a tip.'

Witnesses say Kenny dressed in his traditional T-shirt, jeans, glasses and ball cap, and Renee also sported a ball cap and glasses and now blonde hair for the outing.

After lunch, Renee got back in her car and left town.

Will there be a sequel? Dunno.

But then I found the USA Today Article that was live 15 min ago that noted that her publicist confirmed the marriage. What is that girl thinking? Whirlwind romance? I give it a few months!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, i live in Nashville, eat there quite often and NEVER see anyone famous.. the closest i''ve come is seeing Ashley Judd and her hubby at a mexican restaurant and i couldn''t get quite close enough to check out her ring
3.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
again I say.....

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
Kennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny
41.gif

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
ET online is also confirming it. It also says they met January 15th. They didn't waste any time.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
for you seven''s
kennychesney60-426x135.jpg

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
what''s under that hat miss nan????
2.gif
i don''t think i have ever seen him without it

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2005 9:59:36 PM
Author: KBerly
what''s under that hat miss nan????
2.gif
i don''t think i have ever seen him without it
Who Cares!
9.gif

He doesn''t need to take it off. Ever!
31.gif

Layne

Shiny_Rock
http://insider.tv.yahoo.com/celeb/2005/05/09/zellwegermarries/

Renee Zellweger Weds in Surprise Ceremony!

In the latest surprise star coupling, Oscar®-winning actress RENÉE ZELLWEGER married country western star KENNY CHESNEY today in the Virgin Islands.

This is the first marriage for both superstars, but the honeymoon will have to wait! Kenny's next concert gig is Thursday night in Little Rock, AR.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.gif
33.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2005 9:35:55 PM
Author: Mara

RZ holds NO appeal for me at all either as an actress or a great beauty...all I can see now when I stare at her is Bridget Jones.
Have you read the first Bridget Jones' book. It's soooo funny ;-)

But anyway, I don't like Renee either. . .in the second B. Jones movie she looked especially frumpy!

In a mag. article a few years back she stated that she didn't understand why she is a movie star since her face is all scrunched up! This is so true. Poor gal! lol

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
emlove.gif
emunlove.gif

BE32.jpg

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 12:39
6.gif
9 PM
Author: MichelleCarmen

Date: 5/9/2005 9:35:55 PM

Have you read the first Bridget Jones'' book. It''s soooo funny ;-)

But anyway, I don''t like Renee either. . .in the second B. Jones movie she looked especially frumpy!

In a mag. article a few years back she stated that she didn''t understand why she is a movie star since her face is all scrunched up! This is so true. Poor gal! lol
Her face does look kind of scrunched up. And she always seems to be squinting her eyes. As an actress, I think she''s okay, but I''ve never thought she was one of Hollywood''s great beauties. I see her more as a character actress than a leading lady type. I thought she was fabulous in CHICAGO.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I happen to like Renee, not for her looks though. I think she''s quirky, and kinda cutsie. I''m so happy she''s finally found the man of her dreams. I saw an interview with her once, and she sounded lonely...

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 12:57:20 PM
Author: jaysonsmom
I happen to like Renee, not for her looks though. I think she''s quirky, and kinda cutsie. I''m so happy she''s finally found the man of her dreams. I saw an interview with her once, and she sounded lonely...

I saw an interview with her too, once. I think it was with Barabara Walters. She is originally a Texas girl, if I''m not mistaken. She seemed really kind of down-to-earth and folksy in the interview I saw. She and Kenny seem like a pretty good match to me. Wasn''t she involved with Jim Carey a few years ago? Now that pairing seems pretty odd to me, not so much Renee and Kenny. I''ve seen her in quite a few movies where I thought she was pretty entertaining. Her quirkiness is why I think she is a better character actor than leading lady, though. My two favorite movies that she was featured in were Jerry McGuire and CHICAGO.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ha ha man of her dreams, that''s funny....i give the ''whirlwind romance'' two months or less!!! celebrities never have their heads on straight.

my girlfriend is a huge country fan and her comment was ''does renee know kenny is gay'' and apparently all of her friends call him The Gay Cowboy...hmmmm....maybe the marriage will last one month?
20.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 7:21:17 PM
ha ha man of her dreams, that''s funny....i give the ''whirlwind romance'' two months or less!!! celebrities never have their heads on straight.

my girlfriend is a huge country fan and her comment was ''does renee know kenny is gay'' and apparently all of her friends call him The Gay Cowboy...hmmmm....maybe the marriage will last one month?
20.gif
Sometimes even gay cowboys need a wife...
2.gif

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
I was just on St. John island for my honeymoon. Actually, we slept at St. Thomas, but we took the ferry over to St. John three times. The place is absolutely beautiful!! Especially the beaches...the prettiest I''ve ever seen.

I really like Renee. I think she is pretty and a great actress. She was supposed to look frumpy in Bridget Jones Diary. That was part of the character, so that shows that she did it very well.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
ga_dailydish01.jpg

I was wondering if he was "gay" too. He''s just so darned cute; again I don''t CARE!
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Hope the marriage lasts longer than their ceremony. Cute guy, but it looks like he spends a worrysome amount of time in a tanning facility...hehhehhehheh
2.gif

cheers--Sharon

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 10:27:22 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Cute guy, but it looks like he spends a worrysome amount of time in a tanning facility...hehhehhehheh
2.gif

cheers--Sharon

Them''s fightin words Sharon!!!
9.gif
emfist.gif

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
I''m with Mara... about 12 weeks along, perhaps?
9.gif

I hope it lasts... but so many celeb marriages are short-lived. I will say that I knew after a month that DH was *the one* but we weren''t engaged for almost a year and then not married for another 13 months after that. But my instincts were correct... 10 years coming up!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Author: windy1365

I really like Renee. I think she is pretty and a great actress. She was supposed to look frumpy in Bridget Jones Diary. That was part of the character, so that shows that she did it very well.
Yes, I've read both Bridget Jones' books and understand how her character was suppose to look, but in the first movie, she looked cute chubby and she was believably flirtatious with Hugh Grant (regardless of her weight), but in the second flick, she just looked homely and the entire movie had an awkward tone. . .

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think she looks 12 weeks pregnant. I think she looks NORMAL (as opposed to previously looking anorexic.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results