shape
carat
color
clarity

Rebirth of RDG

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is interesting I knew they had started a new business but it says they are selling their work via an upmarket store in Sydney, Australia.... I guess that means they might have moved.

drk14

Brilliant_Rock
That's great news! I would have loved to have been able to work with them on my finacee's e-ring project...

It looks like their custom work will still only be available to a few lucky individuals, though:
'David Michael' designs and hand makes only a handful of individual pieces each year.
(from their website, emphasis mine)

santorini

Rough_Rock
Wow a local jeweller for me! I tried searching around to get an indication of price range before contacting them but couldn't find any range or comparative indicator of price. Can anyone help?

I've recently come into some (bonus) money so I'm seriously thinking of upping my setting budget a bit and so might be able to stretch it to buy local. That would just be too good.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not sure, but based on prices last time around, I would say they are at just about the highest end of the spectrum, unfortunately.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These guys are into making very high end pieces of jewelry art. Look at the jewel on the homepage on their site.

http://www.artofdm.com/

They are making unique jewels for a very elite group of customers and I am pretty sure would not want to accept orders that we generally see here for e-ring settings, etc. I think they prefer creating their own original designs and then selling them. They are like JAR to me...museum worthy pieces that only a few people can obtain. There are a few PSers who were fortunate to get them to make custom rings, but I think that was an exception that probably won't be repeated. (Pinkjewel's fabulous ring below)

_376.jpeg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more of pinkjewels

3c7c2e5c33db15181d100dacbadcdd06.jpg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
wow!!!

That is good to know...

I am thinking of my girls and what to do with their pinks....

Maybe one day....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results