carat
color
clarity

Ready for another Perth G2G?

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ladies & gent(s?)

After the success of the last Perth G2G in 2012, I though it was about time to arrange another.

I was thinking champagne high tea again, as that went down so well, but at a different venue just for the sake of a change.
http://thebyrneleigh.com.au/ -Nedlands
http://www.esplanadehotelfremantle.com.au/ -Freo
(I found these by googling 'high tea' and 'perth' so if anyone has a recommendation.....)

And on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon in April. How about 20th or 21st?

Who wants to join and what dates can/can't you do? As always the more the merrier.

fashion_high_tea.jpg

shanhoops

Rough_Rock
Sounds great! I would definitely be keen, BUT, I've recently moved to Melbourne! Will have to see if I can find any fellow PSers here. Have fun!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
The Byrneleigh is right down the road from my work - not sure how it would go as a tea venue, it's more like one of those new posh bistro bars. I've heard their food is very good though. The Esplanade is a pretty solid choice, I know lots of people who have enjoyed high teas there.

Thanks to now being in uni full time and working part time, all of my Saturdays for the next three years are out. I work every single Saturday now. :nono:

Sundays I can do. But not THAT Sunday, lol. I've been pushed into covering one Sunday each month as well, and that's my Sunday for April.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
shanhoops|1364727497|3417268 said:
Sounds great! I would definitely be keen, BUT, I've recently moved to Melbourne! Will have to see if I can find any fellow PSers here. Have fun!
Rubbish! And I was hoping to ogle your sapphire pendant again!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
justginger|1364727628|3417269 said:
The Byrneleigh is right down the road from my work - not sure how it would go as a tea venue, it's more like one of those new posh bistro bars. I've heard their food is very good though. The Esplanade is a pretty solid choice, I know lots of people who have enjoyed high teas there.

Thanks to now being in uni full time and working part time, all of my Saturdays for the next three years are out. I work every single Saturday now. :nono:

Sundays I can do. But not THAT Sunday, lol. I've been pushed into covering one Sunday each month as well, and that's my Sunday for April.

Typical :wink2: Ok, so how about Sunday 14th or 28th?

justginger

Ideal_Rock
chel180|1364730626|3417277 said:
justginger|1364727628|3417269 said:

Typical :wink2: Ok, so how about Sunday 14th or 28th?

I can do either. :))

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Sounds fun! Maybe Greg will come? But I can't do the 28th :???:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
LaraOnline|1364731447|3417284 said:

Greg's been busy moving lately, but I'll flick him an email to let him know about the thread. :))

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
justginger|1364731940|3417292 said:
LaraOnline|1364731447|3417284 said:

Greg's been busy moving lately, but I'll flick him an email to let him know about the thread. :))
Excellent. Lets hope he joins. A bit of testosterone into the mix.

CrazyBirdLady

Shiny_Rock
I've recently moved to Perth and I would love to come to this get together. The 14th works for me.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
CrazyBirdLady|1364882600|3418412 said:
I've recently moved to Perth and I would love to come to this get together. The 14th works for me.
You'll be very welcome CBL!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I've spoken with Greg - he's sans internet at the new house for another couple of weeks. He thinks the 14th will be good though.

14th works for me too. :))

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
The 14th is good for me too. The 21st is my Dad's 80th, and ironically we are having a high tea birthday party. Ain't nothin' wrong with high tea 2 weeks in a row! :lickout:

Alas I have no new bling, but I do have a new car! Like this but it is not 2 tone, just grey:

500cabarth2.jpg

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
GlamMosher|1364896488|3418443 said:
The 14th is good for me too. The 21st is my Dad's 80th, and ironically we are having a high tea birthday party. Ain't nothin' wrong with high tea 2 weeks in a row! :lickout:

Alas I have no new bling, but I do have a new car! Like this but it is not 2 tone, just grey:

500cabarth2.jpg
Cute, does that mean you're offering to be the designated driver? ;-)

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
chel180|1364899054|3418447 said:
Cute, does that mean you're offering to be the designated driver? ;-)

Well, yes of course I WOULD but I have this slight allergy to bubbles and they make me a bit stoopid, so best i don't... :lol:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Hey Hey, guys,

Thank you so much for thinking of me, Laraonline and also JustGinger for flicking me the msg!

The 14th works for me in the afternoon. So, high tea usually is in the arvo, right? No internet at home is a little trying, esp when i am obsessed with PS!!!

So, i try and get my fix at work. te hehehe.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Not to be a debbie downer but we may not get a booking at the Esplanade for the 14th as I think it's usually booked about 3 weeks in advance, but I could be wrong! We might want to get somewhere booked though, Chel? I trust we are leaving this in your very capable hands? :wavey:

I know the Pagoda in South Perth does high tea as well if we end up needing more options.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Yes, the Pagoda in South Perth does high tea - I've been and it was lovely. Tasty and pretty reasonably priced.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am perfectly happy to make the reservation for us all. We need to confirm who and where first though.

HOT/Ginger-By Pagoda, South Perth do you mean this place> http://www.esplanaderiversuites.com.au/

I called them and the Esplanade and both have tables for 10 still available for mid afternoon tea on Sunday 14th April. I haven't tried either so can't recommend one over the other.

So where do we want to go? Can everyone state a preference and I'll make a booking asap.

As for the RSVPs, so far we have:
1 GlamMosher
2 Hot
3 Hot's +1
4 Ginger
5 Greg
6 Me
7 Lara
8 CBLady

Anymore for anymore?.... Zahra, Susimoo, PhillyMcGee,....???

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Yes that's the one! But I think if we can get in to Esplanade in freo go there, the room is fairly small and secure, no chance of anyone grabbing the jewels and running! ;))

Maybe, Enerchi, if you are looking here, you could send Susimoo an email to say we are meeting? Just in case she hasn't seen it? I can't help with the others though sorry!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I have no preference, both places would be nice. I'd like to try the Esplanade at least once, so if they have tables I'd be happy to go there. We can always go to the Pagoda next time - their drinks are cheap. :bigsmile:

Where's Susimoo? I've not seen her lately and it won't be the same without her.

SUSAN, oooooohh, SUSAN! :wavey: You need to check in!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
happy with either location.

thanx for organising.. :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
hawaiianorangetree|1364970086|3419134 said:
Yes that's the one! But I think if we can get in to Esplanade in freo go there, the room is fairly small and secure, no chance of anyone grabbing the jewels and running! ;))

Maybe, Enerchi, if you are looking here, you could send Susimoo an email to say we are meeting? Just in case she hasn't seen it? I can't help with the others though sorry!

Shall do!!! Enjoy the blingfest and have fun! I'll be landing in NYC on the 14th!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone!!

Sorry for being so late to the party. We have had an Internet blackout since we moved house on Australia Day!! :nono:
It has been terrible. We are almost there now but service is still intermittent.
I cannot make it on the 14th as my Scottish contingent arrives next Tuesday. We have a full itinerary that weekend. :bigsmile:

Hopefully we can get together again soon, as I am very disappointed I will not get to see you all and your sparklies!!

Thank you for thinking of me. It really means a lot!!! Have fun everyone. :wavey:

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thats rubbish susimoo! Have a nice weekend with your family.

So shall I book the Esplanade in Freo?

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Fine with me. Lets book it, Danno! oops, chel!

Thanx for org.

C u guys then!

CrazyBirdLady

Shiny_Rock
chel180|1364893477|3418435 said:
CrazyBirdLady|1364882600|3418412 said:
You'll be very welcome CBL!

Thanks Chel and I'm happy in either of the locations. I'm looking forward to this and it's going to be my first high tea.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thats two votes for the Esplanade in Freo and three votes for indifference. So the Esplanade it is. I will call and make the booking tomorrow for 8 people on Sunday 14th. High tea is served between 3-5pm at the Esplanade.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results