shape
carat
color
clarity

RAVE venus breeze razors

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I don''t know how new they are actually, but they''re new to me.........and they are FANTASTIC!!! For some reason, removing that extra step of shaving cream application really makes these suckers feel so much easier and convienient
36.gif
36.gif
This will really free up some space in my luggage for my honeymoon, too
36.gif
36.gif
I figure these days any time savers are noteworthy! Any one else give these a try yet?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2007 3:44:30 PM
Author:So_happy
Well, I don''t know how new they are actually, but they''re new to me.........and they are FANTASTIC!!! For some reason, removing that extra step of shaving cream application really makes these suckers feel so much easier and convienient
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I figure these days any time savers are noteworthy! Any one else give these a try yet?

Yes, and I love them!

However, I won''t be truly happy until I don''t have to shave anymore. I need to really get started on lasering, but I''m terrified.

So, I''ll probably just keep using the Venus Breeze!
1.gif

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/11/2007 3:53:55 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 6/11/2007 3:44:30 PM
Author:So_happy
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Yes, and I love them!

However, I won''t be truly happy until I don''t have to shave anymore. I need to really get started on lasering, but I''m terrified.

So, I''ll probably just keep using the Venus Breeze!
1.gif
You are right on that point!! I tried for awhile to epilate. I had to do it maybe once a month but it never quite got all the hair and I HATE having even one stray so while I didn''t have to remove hair nearly as often as if I were shaving, the feel of my legs was more important so I started up shaving again. These seem to offer some sort of a compromise as at least it removes a step.

I totally still epilate my underarms, tho. It''s totally great and saves me LOADS in waxing. I can honestly say I will never shave my underarms again.

So, lasering........is this really expensive? Does it get EVERY hair? Hmm.........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results