Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

Remington is so cute Kelinas!
Packrat, I hope you are feeling all better today!

Here are mine being "fierce". Princess Francesca the roaring panther and Tommy the fierce mocha leopard. Bobby the snow "psycho kitty" leopard and Fred the big "loves eating" cow kitty... Watch out! Ooh scary. :bigsmile:

_27280.jpg

_27281.jpg

_27282.jpg

_27283.jpg

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock

The new kitty pictures are so cute!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Our foster dog fell asleep on the cough last night so I decided to "fix" his hair :) He is a one year old terrier mix and has wiry hair that is really cool.
He has a meet and greet with prospective adoptors today so fingers crossed.

_6442.jpg

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock

Kgizo that is so cute!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love your picture Kgizo!!! It had me LOL. How could you not adopt him??

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have 2 Westies and that dog looks mostly Westie to me! Adorable!

The Westie Foundation has a good newsletter/health section if this sweetie has skin problems/allergies...best of luck to him!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kgizo, he is so precious and adorable. I hope he finds his forever home today and that it is a loving one with great parents. I'm with Callie though because I know he would be so lucky if you were to adopt him yourselves...

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock

Pippa will be 6 months old on March 2nd. Look how she's grown!

Left 8 weeks old, Right 5 months old

On the coffee table where she doesn't belong!

Sitting pretty on the couch at 5 1/2 months

Pippa had a Valentine in Illinois! She has a large doggy instagram following, we just hit over 1k followers! Here's her with her Valentines presents from Bear, her chocolate lab valentine!

_27452.jpg

img_7213.jpg

img_8057.jpg

img_7211.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That Pippa is popular! Look at her Valentine's haul!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love Like Crazy,

Pippa has gotten so big and is such a beauty. I remember when you first got her. Isn't it a funny how quickly they wiggle their way into our hearts!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is one of my favorite PS threads. I wanted to share a pic of Finn (12-1/2 years old) and Maggie (7 years old).

This was Christmas and Finn asked for prime rib so off to Whole Foods I went!

He likes to check the meat to ensure the cut is correct before I put it on the rotisserie!

sam_9.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LoveLikeCrazy|1424962461|3838487 said:
Pippa will be 6 months old on March 2nd. Look how she's grown!

Left 8 weeks old, Right 5 months old

On the coffee table where she doesn't belong!

Sitting pretty on the couch at 5 1/2 months

Pippa had a Valentine in Illinois! She has a large doggy instagram following, we just hit over 1k followers! Here's her with her Valentines presents from Bear, her chocolate lab valentine!

OH for Pippa sake! WOT a hunnie!!

cheers--Sharon

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

Well today I went to the union square greenmarket (yes there were greens from 2 guys from woodbridge at least) and I ran into an old neighbor who had two pugs back when she lived around the corner from me. And there she was with 2 pugs. I was coming up from behind them and said out loud, 'is that Z__ and L____? Well it turned out to be Z__ and S_____, L____ had passed two years ago.. She asked me about Murry and I started to cry, but the sun was so strong that my transition glasses had become so dark I don't think she noticed. I played with Z__ and S____ for a while, Ms. X told me about a pug rescue that a friend of hers had started, curly tail pug rescue, from where S____ came, and we said good-bye. I went on with my shopping and tears poured down my face the whole walk home.

SO

Also this week, the owner of the clothing store next to my coffeeshop emailed me a photo she had taken of me and murry, probably in october, just before he started going downhill. I am sharing it, even though it is revealing, because it is just so us, which I still think of as me.

murrysandwich.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

VapidLapid|1425169336|3839933 said:
Well today I went to the union square greenmarket (yes there were greens from 2 guys from woodbridge at least) and I ran into an old neighbor who had two pugs back when she lived around the corner from me. And there she was with 2 pugs. I was coming up from behind them and said out loud, 'is that Z__ and L____? Well it turned out to be Z__ and S_____, L____ had passed two years ago.. She asked me about Murry and I started to cry, but the sun was so strong that my transition glasses had become so dark I don't think she noticed. I played with Z__ and S____ for a while, Ms. X told me about a pug rescue that a friend of hers had started, curly tail pug rescue, from where S____ came, and we said good-bye. I went on with my shopping and tears poured down my face the whole walk home.

SO

Also this week, the owner of the clothing store next to my coffeeshop emailed me a photo she had taken of me and murry, probably in october, just before he started going downhill. I am sharing it, even though it is revealing, because it is just so us, which I still think of as me.

VL:

How are you?? Thanks for sharing your story. The photo made me smile (wide grin) because Murry is completely fixated on your food that the attention of the photographer made no difference! :D

cheers--Sharon

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

VL, that is a great photo of you and Murry. Thank you for sharing.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

VL, good to hear from you, was wondering how you're coming along. Love the pic, thank you for sharing it with us. :bigsmile:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

monarch, you and kenny helped me with instructions for posting pics last summer, it took me awhile to get up and posting due to computer dying and then new computer plus new camera but as you can see I'm going like gangbusters now. Thank you!!

Where is kenny, he has not posted in awhile that I've seen.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh boy. We lost another one. Our beautiful Grey (Greyzie) was a stray who found us back in late 2011. He was dirty and covered in scabs from the scraps he'd been in outside. We took him in, and he's led a wonderful, spoiled life indoors since then. About a month ago we discovered he had severe heart disease, which took him from us earlier this evening. I'm so, so sad - even though I have 5 more, he was my special boy, and I will miss him terribly. Even though we only had him for a little over 3 years, he brought immense joy to our family that will never be forgotten. RIP, my precious little man.

img_7254.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ecf8503, I am so very, very sorry - my heart feels heavy as I look at his beautiful face and my eyes are filling with tears, I just feel so badly for you - please take care of yourself, I know nothing I can say will help but I'm thinking of you and sharing a small portion of your grief.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

I'm so sorry Ecf.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

azstonie|1425232599|3840262 said:
monarch, you and kenny helped me with instructions for posting pics last summer, it took me awhile to get up and posting due to computer dying and then new computer plus new camera but as you can see I'm going like gangbusters now. Thank you!!

Where is kenny, he has not posted in awhile that I've seen.

Aw, no problem, glad to help! I enjoy your posts tremendously, so I'm happy you are going like gangbusters! I have no idea where Kenny went, but he is missed and I hope he returns soon.

Ecf, I am so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful cat. :(( Big hugs to you.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks, everyone. It's never easy to lose such an integral part of the family, and my son especially is pretty shaken up. I know it will get easier with time, but as I sit here I miss him so much as he used to sit right next to me... I appreciate all the kind words - it's so nice to have a place like this where we can share our love for our furry family members!

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock

Ecf8503, I am sorry that your family has lost another precious kitty. I wish I could hug you and your son right now.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ecf, what a magnificent cat! I'm so glad he found you but I wish you had more time with him. I know your heart is broken to lose him and I hope you find comfort in the knowledge that he had love and care and family when you he found you/your family.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

So sorry, this is so hard, what a beautiful kitty! I can relate, I lost my two oldest babies in December and January. It is hard to get over. Hugs to you.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

VL, What a sweet picture of you and Murray. Your story brought me to tears. I hope you begin to feel better soon.

ECf8503, I'm so sorry for your family's loss. She was a beautiful baby.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

VL - Such an amazing picture of you and Murry! I love candid shots like those.

ecf8503 - I'm so sorry for your loss. Your time with Greyzie was much too short. Love those incredible green eyes.

kgizo - Did your foster dog get adopted? I used to do that with my dog's hair too, except I gave her devil horns.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Update - The foster dog got adopted by a lovely couple so I am super happy for him. The dad is retired and mom works from home so he will get lots of love and attention. Their grandkids live 2 blocks away so I'm sure he will get lots of play time, too. Some of you guessed he was part westie and I think you are right. It's always fun to hear what people think the mix is when I foster.

We didn't adopt him because we have two of our own, a senior blind 3 legged chihuahua and a 3 yr old lab. Fostering is a nice way to give the lab a playmate without overwhelming the chihuahua. Our lab REALLY bonded with this guy.

I just picked up a new foster, a 6 yr old pug and probably beagle mix. She's very well behaved so I wonder how she wound up homeless.

_27606.jpg

_27607.jpg

_27608.jpg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Forgot to add, we had cats up until Jan 2014 when we lost our senior boy. I love all the kitty pics in this thread and the great stories. The recent ones about the yellow "spice" cats had me laughing so hard. This thread is a good fix for me, otherwise I'd need a barn to house all the furry ones I wish I could adopt.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kgizo, thank you for the happy update. I could not sleep the night I saw the little Westie. Your dogs are great!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results