shape
carat
color
clarity

PSA: if you are a frequent traveler, Flight001 Deal

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
on the Flight001 FB Page there is a link to a GILT CITY deal. This might be US Only but it's $100 credit for $50. When I clicked it there was an option for more credit for $80.

I LOVE Flight001's SpacePak packing cubes.

http://www.flight001.com/all-products/packing-bags/spacepak.html

I've used other brand's packing cubes but no one beats these. LIterally NO ONE. I own several of them, and I have been lusting after the prints since they launched a couple months ago. No logical reason other than CUUUUTE! No other brand offers the same compression and the Clean/Dirty sectioning that this brand does. I always use these over any other brand's. I can get a full 2 weeks of clothing (I usually go for 10 days max of a trip) in this thing, plus underwear, socks and bras and a swimsuit, pjs and a hair towel, and I don't even need to bring an underwear one. I buy the underwear one to use on trips 4 days or less. For DH who wears a 3XLT clothing size, I use the Clothing one for his clothes, and the underwear one for his underwear and socks. When he travels for work I still separate them, even though I could get away with using just the clothes one for all his stuff on a 4 day work trip. I just do both so his work pants and shirts stay less packed up. He's going to wad it all up anyway.

I just bought us spinners this year (20" international size on purpose), vs the duffel bag we usually use, after he requested we stop using the duffel to save his back and neck. He was sick of lugging it. I can pack both of us into that, and he wishes I wouldn't lol. So I can pack the spacepaks easily in the spinners with plenty of room to spare. I do his in his spinner, and he still has room for his jacket, and other stuff. In mine, I put my spacepak, my half of a sephora, my curling iron that is ridiculously hugemongous, and I have a le sportsac weekender duffel or my Lo and Sons Catalina which I have sealed in a compression bag inside the flap of my spinner. I have plenty of room left for a coat, bunch of crap I might buy on the trip, lots of magazines, and my purse which I do through security.

Anyway...I used the $100 credit today to buy two print Clothing ones (I got the blue stripes and the aqua dots) and a print underwear one (I owed $34 afterwards) so that I would have cute ones I don't need lol. We have lots of the solid blue clothing ones, and then a couple yellow underwear ones. I have gifted these things so many times, my entire family has them now, several friends....I love them. Best gift ever.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These look great...I watched the video and they look like they keep things nice, neat and separate. The bad news...I don't
get to travel enough to make it worth my while to spend the money (read...vent/rage/pitty party). :nono: ;( :nono:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ame: Since I'm in the market for a new carry-on - could you tell me more about which you got? I love my current carry-on but it's a suiter and I no longer need a suiter. It's way heavier than I need, and in any event it only fits in most overhead bins sideways so it probably wouldn't pass muster as a carry-on for many airlines. I'm not seeing the 20 inch models...? Thanks!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
tyty333|1441293846|3923099 said:
These look great...I watched the video and they look like they keep things nice, neat and separate. The bad news...I don't
get to travel enough to make it worth my while to spend the money (read...vent/rage/pitty party). :nono: ;( :nono:
I LOVE these things. I seriously have like an alarming number for two people. It's ridiculous. And we don't travel THAT much. But god it makes such a difference. Even when I just go stay at my mom and dad's for a couple days when DH travels for work. They live 10 minutes away.

My parents are constantly travelling, as are my brother and sister in law. They were all total skeptics at first but now they are like "for my next birthday can I get a backup?" My SIL's mom is a flight attendant and she ended up buying a set for herself.

VRBeauty|1441295216|3923109 said:
Ame: Since I'm in the market for a new carry-on - could you tell me more about which you got? I love my current carry-on but it's a suiter and I no longer need a suiter. It's way heavier than I need, and in any event it only fits in most overhead bins sideways so it probably wouldn't pass muster as a carry-on for many airlines. I'm not seeing the 20 inch models...? Thanks!
Apparently this one is 21. I thought it was 20? When I bought it, it was labeled "international carry on."
The one I bought for myself first was this in Blue. When I got it they were having a sale on luggage and I think i got it for $99.
http://www.ebags.com/product/samsonite/liftwo-spinner-21/269862?productid=10292405

About a month later, just past the return period for Ebags, lol, we saw in Costco a set that was the MightyLite I think? Similar to this. It was in store and they had a blue set and a black set. It was I think like $150 or something insane. DH and I were like "that's a screaming deal and it would be way easier to have two small spinners than one." So we got one of the blue sets so we would have two small spinners total.
http://www.costco.com/Samsonite-Hyperlite-2-piece-Softside-Set---Black.product.100159247.html

The blues are slightly different which is good. We don't check but we thought having a large bag would be a good thing just in case we needed to and the price was amazing. He actually said "yknow, I am ok with having only one of these sets, I don't want to store two large bags. Im ok with two small spinners and one large one.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks ame. Hmm... time to do some shopping!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results