shape
carat
color
clarity

PS game

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
will someone fantasy pick something for me? The original 15K budget is fine, thanks :cheeky:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Love this thread! I can't name anyone either. There are too many PSers that I would love to have choose a piece for me. Everyone has such glorious taste in diamonds! :dance:

DH gave me a budget of $2500 awhile back for a new piece, but I haven't even begun to look for something to spend it on. :wall:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yes, that's what I love about PS, vicariously living through others :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo somebody shop for me TOOOOooooo!!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto,

I was going to say I'm not knowledgeable enough to pick something out for you.

But then I thought, hey, I can suggest something and you can turn it down right?

The experienced folks will feel sorry for you after they see what I suggest, and they'll come up with great ideas.

Sound like a plan?

OK, I'm off to spend some big (imaginary) bucks! :dance:

Oh, I didn't read all the earlier posts, so if you hinted about something then opps!

I'll try to find something based on your incredible collection, and classic, timeless taste. :))

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1473123883|4073509 said:
december-fire said:
Gypsy,

There are so many wonderful people on PS and all the jewellery is amazing.

However, I immediately knew Diamondseeker would be my choice even before I finished reading your initial post.

I'm willing to wait in line behind you and everyone else who picked Diamondseeker.

If I tell you why I pick Diamondseeker, it will be breaking the rule about not giving hints. ;))

It can be assumed that I have no jewellery to speak of; a couple of my rings have 'shrunk' over the years. :lol:

decmeber-fire, you have me kind of curious!

Diamondseeker,

Sorry! I never replied to your comment from ages ago. My answer as to why I'd pick you would tell you what I want.
I love love love your AVR solitaire! :love: :love: :love:
Classic, timeless, elegant and understated (in a noticeable way!).
After finding PS and falling in love and awe with all the incredible rings (solitaires, halos, vintage, etc.), I bounced all over the place trying to determine the one style that I really see as being 'me'. I keep returning to a solitaire with a plain shank and a diamond wedding band to complement, not compete with, the e-ring. Sound familiar? :lol:
However, I think I'd want a RB (ACA, CBI). (Perhaps an AVR later.)
I also love engraved bands, eternity rings (with RB stones and showing the scalloped outline), and stacking a couple of rings.
Hmmm. Too many hints? Too many different things? Not supposed to be about an e-ring?
Sorry. I didn't read the rules. And I've been known to wander off on my own even when I'm aware of the rules. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1475349274|4082710 said:

Awww LOVE these Sharon! I would love for you to choose my bling any day! I am seriously all earringed out right now as I just purchased another pair OMG after saying no more earrings. I cannot resist LOL but somehow I didn't have antique sapphire earrings so well I just had to have them. How am I ever going to save up for one huge piece of bling ;( if I keep buying more earrings hahaha. :wink2: Oh well. Anyway just saw the latest you chose for me and had to let you know you chose well as always. Thank you and happy holidays!

And I will post a pic since I am not a tease. 8)

sapphirediamondantiqueearringsinoriginalringbox.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1482418568|4108980 said:

Awww LOVE these Sharon! I would love for you to choose my bling any day! I am seriously all earringed out right now as I just purchased another pair OMG after saying no more earrings. I cannot resist LOL but somehow I didn't have antique sapphire earrings so well I just had to have them. How am I ever going to save up for one huge piece of bling ;( if I keep buying more earrings hahaha. :wink2: Oh well. Anyway just saw the latest you chose for me and had to let you know you chose well as always. Thank you and happy holidays!

CRAZY beautiful Missy!! Where did these come from--Royalty??? :appl: :love:

Best of the season!

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1482425983|4109003 said:
missy|1482418568|4108980 said:

CRAZY beautiful Missy!! Where did these come from--Royalty??? :appl: :love:

Best of the season!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you Sharon! You are always so kind. (((HUGS))).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results