shape
carat
color
clarity

*PS Dust* requested for GRE exam tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
This is the first time I''ve asked for PS dust... though I don''t post too often, I read the forum almost every day, and I''ve seen PS dust work magic for others so I''m putting in a request!

I''m taking the GRE exam tomorrow morning at 10am, and though I''ve been preparing for almost a month, I''m still a little terrified!
32.gif

So, PS gals (and guys), please send some dust my way!
5.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
DUST!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of dust; you will do great!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Good luck Chickpea

You''d better remember to take a Swiffer with you tomorrow just to wipe off all this dust. Pardon my ignorance, but what is a GRE exam?

beach

Brilliant_Rock
it is for some graduate schools. I took it 6 years ago :) Good luck!

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for your good wishes, neatfreak, coati, princess, bee*, skippy, and beach!

Gailey, I laughed out loud when I read your Swiffer comment! Thanks, I needed that
9.gif

The GRE is a standardized test (like the SAT) that many grad schools require for admission. It''s not a lot of fun
14.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending tons of dust your way!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Sending dust your way :), Good luck try not to stress :D

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck and lots of dust!

Lots and lots because I took that beast several years ago, computer-based, and oh what a joy...it''s kind of fun to challenge the logical side of your brain while trying to pace yourself and beat the clock...brings back memories.

You''ll be fine. Did you study up or going in cold?

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
thanks, SarahLovesJS and Deelight!

Elegant, I have been studying for the last few weeks. Thank god I''m not going in cold - I''d be a bigger wreck than I already am!
23.gif
Thanks for wishing me luck - I have no doubt it will be a beast of an exam!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Sending dust here!

i took the exam not too long ago and taking it by computer is better than how I remember taking the SAT''s long ago in high school. Try to stay relaxed and confident. Get a good night sleep and a good breakfast tomorrow. If you need a break, ask the proctor and they will excuse you. Stretch, splash some cold water on your face and don''t forget to breathe!

Best of luck!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
dust! good luck, chickpea! i took the exam a few years ago...boy was that fun.
3.gif
i''m sure you''ll be relieved once it''s over and done with!

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Lots and lots of dust going your way, enough to cover the ugly monitors!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust************************************************

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
thanks for the tips, Jelly! I''m glad to be typing the essays rather than handwriting them, that''s for sure.

Sugar, onvacation and Lorelei, thank you!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Didn''t see this until late, but here is some during the exam *****dust***** for you!

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Hey chickpea, how''d the exam go? I hope you did well! (I have a love/hate thing with finding out your score range right away.....)
14.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I''m sure you did well. You will have to fill us in how it went.
My son is taking it this spring.

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
katamari, onvacation, AmberGretchen, and bebe, thanks for thinking of me!

To *everyone* who sent dust my way, thank you so much. You PSers are such a kind, supportive bunch
9.gif

It went really well. The multiple choice portions, at least... won''t find out how I did on the essay portion for a few weeks
14.gif
. But on the sections they score immediately, I did as well as (if not better than) I could have hoped. 750 Verbal, 750 Math. So my weeks of prep and all that PS dust really did their jobs!

I am *SO* glad it''s over!! Thanks again everyone! (((HUGS)))

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
chickpea - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Those are AWESOME scores
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''m sure your performance on the writing was wonderful as well - now go celebrate, what a wonderful achievement!!!
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2008 5:17:37 PM
Author: chickpea

To *everyone* who sent dust my way, thank you so much. You PSers are such a kind, supportive bunch
9.gif

It went really well. The multiple choice portions, at least... won''t find out how I did on the essay portion for a few weeks
14.gif
. But on the sections they score immediately, I did as well as (if not better than) I could have hoped. 750 Verbal, 750 Math. So my weeks of prep and all that PS dust really did their jobs!

Holy heck, you totally rocked it! Those scores are funding-at-top-programs-worthy. Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2008 1:42:45 PM
Author: katamari

Date: 12/1/2008 5:17:37 PM
Author: chickpea

9.gif

14.gif

Holy heck, you totally rocked it! Those scores are funding-at-top-programs-worthy. Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
DEFINITELY! Congrats on your hard work!
36.gif
You''ve earned a very restful break!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results