shape
carat
color
clarity

Proof of Angelina's obsession with all things Jen??

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I was looking at a website today that had photos of Jennifer Aniston, and I found this.

Now, doesn't that remind us all of someone . . . hmmmm . . . let's see now . . . Oh! Yeah!

It was the affectation of Miss I'm So Not In Competition With The First Wife!

Was it her inside joke with the Pitts, or was it jealousy, or was it a snark, or was it merely a "I can do it better than you" moment? You decide. (Personally, I think she's a bit stalker-ish about Jen. Why? Haven't a clue. Except she's always been just a teense odd.)

GOLDEN GLOBES 2010.jpg

OSCARS 2012.jpg

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
If I was jilted for someone else, and I looked better than her, as vain and shallow as it would be, I doubt I would be able to restrain myself from emphasising that point. ;))

I'm just plain mean, though. Maybe this lady is making a more subtle point that is lost on me. :bigsmile:

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a weird "coninkidink". I wonder if it was subconscious copying or intentional. Either way - BIZZARO.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
So who wore it first? Guessing Jen by your title... I do think k Angelina is a little obsessed- at least that is how it is portrayed to the public via gossip

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all,

I'm glad you posted this. In the other thread i said I thought Angelina Jolie was sort of joking about the posing. I was completely wrong. She apparently was serious about displaying the leg. And she did such a bad job of it. What a jerk she is.

Jennifer Anistan looks beautiful. Jolie is sort of creepy.

Annette

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Amys Bling|1331141525|3142996 said:
So who wore it first? Guessing Jen by your title... I do think k Angelina is a little obsessed- at least that is how it is portrayed to the public via gossip
Jen at the Golden Globes, then Angelina at the Oscars.

I prefer the way Jen wore the dress, but like Angelina's hair and makeup. The whole thing is a wee bit strange.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't know, I think they're actually pretty different dresses. But I'm not up to speed on my Hollywood gossip-has Angelina Jolie been weird about Jennifer Aniston in other ways?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Jen, Angie & Brad are ALL totes KRAY KRAY. No one comes outta that whole scenario looking *good*. I mean, c'mon now, Jen was w/him during the "stinky" years. P.U.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
thing2of2|1331148921|3143143 said:
I don't know, I think they're actually pretty different dresses. But I'm not up to speed on my Hollywood gossip-has Angelina Jolie been weird about Jennifer Aniston in other ways?
I thought the same thing. I had no idea that this kind of gossip was going around, and I forgot that Jennifer Aniston had ever been with Brad Pitt.

But do people *really* believe that Angelina Jolie would choose to *stand* a certain way out of some insecurity about her husband's ex-girlfriend? I mean, really?

I'd read the gossip rags, but I don't recognize most of the people in them!

lapelirroja

Shiny_Rock
Haven|1331149154|3143149 said:
But do people *really* believe that Angelina Jolie would choose to *stand* a certain way out of some insecurity about her husband's ex-girlfriend? I mean, really?

Actually I think Angelina and Brad are not technically married and Jen IS his ex-wife!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought the same thing. I had no idea that this kind of gossip was going around, and I forgot that Jennifer Aniston had ever been with Brad Pitt.

Agreed.

Yes, it's similar, as are most black dresses with a slit up the side. A quick search turned up a celebrity in a some combination of black dress, slit with showing leg, and strapless for nearly every event in the past few years. It's a popular look!

VB in black dress with slit.jpeg

VH in black dress with slit.jpeg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock

My life is boring. Speculation is fun. :lol:

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved the spice girls when I was 9 years old and LOVED posh spice. But does anyone else think she looks sickly in general? I mean she can't be a healthy weight-I realize some people are naturally thin but she looks like a rail!

As far as Angie/Jen goes I think Angie has had him for quite a few years-her career speaks for itself as well as being an ambassador and the fact she had children (both biological and adopted) with Brad speaks for itself. If they wanted to be married-they would be. But I guess they don't need the paper to make themselves feel secure in the relationship and as a family-but perhaps some day they will get married. I don't think she needs to "upstage" Jen. She's got kids with Brad-which Jen doesn't have-which ties her more to him than being an ex ever could. Just my thoughts on the matter that really doesn't matter! :rodent:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My brother, of all people, told me about the similar poses and I thought it was pretty odd that Angelina would deliberately pose like Jennifer Anniston, but no offense to Angelina fans, I think she's pretty weird so you never know. Although after seeing the other celebrities striking the same pose - I dunno, maybe it's a standard issue slit-up-the-side-dress pose?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
No idea if one is obsessed with the other or not, but it seems to me, if I looked like either Jen or Angelina - I'd be doing the same thing as they are - flaunting my FABULOUS figure to all and sundry! Sadly, this is not the case... there will be no thigh high slits and black dresses in my immediate future! ;))

amc80

Ideal_Rock
vintagelover229|1331153288|3143214 said:
If they wanted to be married-they would be. But I guess they don't need the paper to make themselves feel secure in the relationship and as a family-but perhaps some day they will get married.

I've heard them say that they won't get married until it's legal for everyone to get married, meaning gay marriage.

I've got to say, I'm firmly on Team Jen. I find Angelina to be annoying.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
amc80|1331153694|3143226 said:
If they wanted to be married-they would be. But I guess they don't need the paper to make themselves feel secure in the relationship and as a family-but perhaps some day they will get married.

I've heard them say that they won't get married until it's legal for everyone to get married, meaning gay marriage.

I don't know that I care if they get married, but I can't shake the fact that she broke up his marriage. And her behavior seems to indicate she's clinging desperately to him because she's well aware that once a cheater, always a cheater.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They aren't the first celebrity couple to make a movie and do more than just acting together-that is for sure. So I can't say she is 100% to blame (although I will admit she is a bit...strange) and it takes 2 to tango. It can't just be all her-although I think she did break up another couple at one point as well? All's I'm sayin is that he isn't innocent either. Not that it matters anymore. If he was willing to cheat once (who knows if that was even the first time) then Jen is better off without him anyways. She's gorgeous and can have her pick of men. I always thought she would go younger after seeing the "success" of Nick Canon and his older wife and until recently-Demi and Ashton.

Man-I feel pathetic even knowing this stuff. I need to get out more! :wacko:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
vintagelover229|1331154246|3143240 said:
They aren't the first celebrity couple to make a movie and do more than just acting together-that is for sure. So I can't say she is 100% to blame (although I will admit she is a bit...strange) and it takes 2 to tango. It can't just be all her-although I think she did break up another couple at one point as well? All's I'm sayin is that he isn't innocent either. Not that it matters anymore. If he was willing to cheat once (who knows if that was even the first time) then Jen is better off without him anyways. She's gorgeous and can have her pick of men. I always thought she would go younger after seeing the "success" of Nick Canon and his older wife and until recently-Demi and Ashton.

Man-I feel pathetic even knowing this stuff. I need to get out more! :wacko:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You can officially be our PS Hollywood "go-to" reporter!!! :lol: :lol:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
ame|1331153832|3143231 said:

I don't know that I care if they get married, but I can't shake the fact that she broke up his marriage. And her behavior seems to indicate she's clinging desperately to him because she's well aware that once a cheater, always a cheater.

Jen did the same thing. The guy she's with was with his gf for over 10 years and he dumped her the moment Jen gave him the eye. :$$):

eta: oops, it was 14 years.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="Enerchi"

:lol: :lol: :lol: You can officially be our PS Hollywood "go-to" reporter!!! :lol: :lol:[/quote]

LOL That's probably not a good idea considering I don't even buy the magazines :-o It's all just what I gather from bits and pieces here and there since I'm bored sometimes and I'm like "good golly-what on earth could it be this time-I can't believe this pathetic garbage is news worthy!" and then read it anyways.

I'm much more interested in the side affects of GMO foods by Monsanto and underground news and learning about "crunchy" momma methods!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1331154844|3143247 said:

Jen did the same thing. The guy she's with was with his gf for over 10 years and he dumped her the moment Jen gave him the eye. :$$):

Also a good point.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
lapelirroja|1331151051|3143175 said:

Actually I think Angelina and Brad are not technically married and Jen IS his ex-wife!
Oh, geez. See--I really am out of the loop.
Either way, this is an entertaining story!

And, I wish I could look like either of those women in a dress like that. If I had those legs, I'd stick them out of long dress slits, too. :cheeky: :cheeky:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually, my brother didn't think Angelina's leg looked all that great! Sorta bumpy around the knee...omg, can I get any more catty??? Meow! :devil:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Angelina wears black a lot and wears dresses with slits a lot...I do not think she was 'copying' Jen.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
junebug17|1331157113|3143274 said:
Actually, my brother didn't think Angelina's leg looked all that great! Sorta bumpy around the knee...omg, can I get any more catty??? Meow! :devil:
Oh boy. You might just spawn a new trend in plastic surgery--knee augmentation! :cheeky:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1331154844|3143247 said:

Breaking up a marriage is a lot different than breaking up a non-married relationship...at least in my book.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They've been together 7 years now and have 6 kids together. Who cares anymore?

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are lots of people who don't marry for whatever reason. A long-term relationship is a long-term relationship. Also, how exactly does one break-up a relationship? Hold a gun to their head? Brad walked away from his relationship willingly as did Jen's partner (Justin, is it?). It's sad when a relationship ends for all involved, but it's life. I doubt any of the four are terrible people who get off on making other people miserable.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
amc80|1331161049|3143357 said:
Breaking up a marriage is a lot different than breaking up a non-married relationship...at least in my book.

I bet his ex gf would beg to differ. 14 years is a long time.

TBH, I dont blame Angelina OR Jen. I blame the men. They should have been honest with themselves and admitted to being unhappy and left, before starting new relationships. Happy men (usually) don't cheat.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results