shape
carat
color
clarity

Posts you wish you'd see

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stay around the boards long enough and you've probably seen a hundred (or more) posts for the same things. True, some things are just enduring classics, and others are basic questions and yes we were all newbies once. But... wouldn't it be fun to see a thread titled ___________ just once in a while?

Suggest thread titles you wish you'd see.

"I have horrible taste... please help me pick a ring that won't make her say NO when I open the box!" in RT

"Why can't I just get buy her a tattoo engagement ring... tattoos are forever too!" in Hangout

" My mother in law saved our wedding from disaster!" in Newlyweds

"Does this bustle make my butt look big?" in BWW

"I dumped his lying cheating arse just like you ladies said I should!" in LIW

"Diamondfan and Pheonix and Diadiva are giving away all their jewelry-- come and get it, first come first serve" posted ANYWHERE. Get outa my way chickies... DF's EC engagement ring is MINE!

Your turn... :tongue:

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
"I finally realized that hounding my boyfriend about proposing isn't making him any more eager to do it! Thanks everyone!" LIW
:cheeky:

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Haha. I have a few personal ones that I'd like, for example:

"Paging Porridge - I'm giving away my Birkin bags and I thought you might like them! Pass your postal address on to the mods!" by Madame Bijoux in Shopping. I actually have quite a lengthy list of similar posts I'd like to see...

"2010 was supposed to be MY year! I can't believe my best friend had the nerve to get engaged!" in BWW.

"Is a white boob tube and mini skirt appropriate attire for a wedding guest?" in BWW. Oh god, the pain of trying to write a tactful reply to that!

"Is it ok to have feelings for my cousin?" in FHH.

"I saw Elvis in Texas last week! He's alive!" in Hangout.

Some Jerry Springer type action could be fun too - any combination of "I'm marrying my mums boyfriend", "How do I find out whose baby I'm carrying?" or "He doesn't know about my weekend job..." would be fun.

"A life free from work - post your tips on how to get maximum welfare payments from the government!" in Hangout.

"Fairness for all; my thoughts on why we should give communism another chance" in ATW. :errrr:

"Advice please! How do I bag a rich man?" in LiW.

"I robbed Harry Winstons! Check out my stash of bling!" in SMTB.

"I bought a CZ ring...where can I get a fake GIA cert so she won't find out?" in RT.

"Where could I find a Ronald costume for my surprise McDonalds proposal?" in Proposal Ideas.

"Just finished The Satanic Verses ...LOVED it!" in Library.

Oh man I could go on all day!

ETA this turned into more of a "threads that would have hilarious/terrifying consequences" list than a threads I'd like to see list!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
omg. porridge you have me rolling in laughter. Perfect! Nashville, yes I think that would a lovely change of pace.

I LOVE "how do I find out whose baby I'm carrying' ROLMAO.

Come on guys I know we have some true wit on here.... what are some thread titles that would have hilarious consequences. Pot stirring post titles wanted!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heh, I like these! My ideas? Hmmm...

"I Desperately Need Advice And I'm Planning To Ignore Everything You Tell Me!"

"I'm Way Too Young To Get Married...And It Shows!"

"Why I Want To Rush To The Altar"

"The Real Reason I Ask Pointless Questions On A Diamond Forum" (by DF of course :twisted: )

That's all I've got for now! :cheeky:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JFK came back to earth last week on a spaceship with a great new diet!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
thing2of2 said:
"I Desperately Need Advice And I'm Planning To Ignore Everything You Tell Me!"

"I'm Way Too Young To Get Married...And It Shows!"

Haha, yes!

Also:

"How do I force my not-interested boyfriend to propose to me? He's ignoring my ultimatums!"

"Please agree with me that everyone is being SO UNFAIR to my poor bridezilla self"

"I just got fleeced at Zales, please give me your opinions on a ring I can't return!"

"I'm dating a total jerk because I need to get married- I need to VENT about my terrible relationship! (no haters plz)"

"Please make snap judgements about my relationship off my limited info provided, so I can get upset and defend it!"

"I'm baaa-aack! New Man In a Can acquired, put me back on the list!"

:rodent:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
hahahahha Thing2... "I Desperately Need Advice And I'm Planning To Ignore Everything You Tell Me!" SO TRUE.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
"I'm giving away my 3ct D VVS1 ACA, anybody want it?"

that and

"I made a mistake and I regret it, so I am posting here to get you all to post affirming messages so I can feel better about my poor decision, thanks y'all p.s don't tell me I was wrong or I will get all pi$$y."

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"HELP! We had a huge fight and my SO smashed all of our diamonds with a hammer ;( ."

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Hysterical thread. I'm still stuck on DF's giving away the bling thread.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The diamond was huge but now I'm in tears; it's our wedding night and his thing is tiny. ;( ;( ;(

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
lol. Some of these are hysterical!

how about:

"What's this MARRIAGE thing. I've spent all my time planning a wedding and have no clue what comes next."

"When will he ever see that the biggest rock he can afford is not enough?"

"Please tell my my CZ is great!"

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Quite simply:

"Tell me the truth. I can't handle it."

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
"Can you help me interpret my SO's timeline one more time? He said before our 8 year anni but after my 24th birthday..what does that meaan?"

"I tried singing, "if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it, if you like it then you shouldaaa put a rinngg on it!" to him last night. Do you think he got the hint?"

"I've been keeping my nails pretty- let's hope he notices and realizes that it means I want a ring!"

"Any new recipes for engagement chicken? I've cooked it 5 times now and it hasn't worked."

"I WILL smash everything in sight if my friend gets engaged before I do!!"

What I really, honestly want to see:
"Take me off the list, I proposed to my boyfriend and he said yes!!"

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and..

"Here's my new pad! No, I won't get it certed- you'll all just have to wonder if its BE treated till the end of time! Mwahahaha!!"

"Please show me your (insert type of diamond) because I'm too lazy to do a search!"

"I have no imagination so please post pictures of a D, IF, 1.5432 ct RB on a 4.75 finger, in platinum with a 4 prong head, and surprise gemstones inside (peridot and diamond)!" (and then in the thread... "No, I said 1.5432 not a 1.7.")

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"My girlfriend will only accept a diamond from Tiffany's (and I can't afford it) and she wants it to be a nice size to impress her friends. Any suggestions?"

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
szh07 said:
Oh, and..

"Here's my new pad! No, I won't get it certed- you'll all just have to wonder if its BE treated till the end of time! Mwahahaha!!"

Incidentally, I just posted a question about getting MY pad certed! If you have any suggestions as to the most reputable lab, please head on over to CS and offer some input!

Sorry to interrupt!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
kenny said:
The diamond was huge but now I'm in tears; it's our wedding night and his thing is tiny. ;( ;( ;(
:lol:

"Let's start a pointless argument about the superiority of NOT living together first! Sexual Hangups welcome!"

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Sparkly Blonde said:
"Can you help me interpret my SO's timeline one more time? He said before our 8 year anni but after my 24th birthday..what does that meaan?"

"I tried singing, "if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it, if you like it then you shouldaaa put a rinngg on it!" to him last night. Do you think he got the hint?"

"I've been keeping my nails pretty- let's hope he notices and realizes that it means I want a ring!"

"Any new recipes for engagement chicken? I've cooked it 5 times now and it hasn't worked."

"I WILL smash everything in sight if my friend gets engaged before I do!!"

What I really, honestly want to see:
"Take me off the list, I proposed to my boyfriend and he said yes!!"

HAHAHAHA! The engagement chicken was my first thought.

"I'm glad I didn't get a divorce - did you know marriage takes WORK?"

"how many rings can I stack on one finger for max TCW?"

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I have nothing to add, but man is this thread fun to read. Although I am willing to bet someone will read it and say "Hey, I asked that question. Why are you making fun of me???"

Ooh I just thought of something.

A gigantic nearly perfect diamond was found and all the members of PS are invited to come get a substantial piece of it.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, it's all in good fun and I certainly hope no one is offended. It's just that some of these questions get asked over and over with seemingly no thought given.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Some fun ones:

"Finger-lipo does work! Before and After pictures inside"
"My GF wants a small, dainty e-ring, I want to give her the biggest and blingiest e-ring for 100K to show her how well I know her"

The one I really want to see....

"I'm back! Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes"--posted by Mariposa

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"I just bought this D IF Ideal-cut 1 ct diamond for $1,000; how did I do?"

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i just proposed to my gf with a fake diamond. :praise: i hope she doesn't find out about it. :oops:

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
jaysonsmom said:
Some fun ones:

"My GF wants a small, dainty e-ring, I want to give her the biggest and blingiest e-ring for 100K to show her how well I know her"

Oo, that's a good one! How about:

"I'm going to include my GF in the ring process instead of buying her what *I* want and insisting that if she doesn't love it she's a SHALLOW, SUPERFICIAL, WORTHLESS B**CH WHO DOESN'T DESERVE TO MARRY ME!"

Every time I run across one of those, I roll my eyes, thinking of the poor girl saddled with something she secretly hates but can't be honest about it. :rolleyes:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thing2of2 said:
"The Real Reason I Ask Pointless Questions On A Diamond Forum" (by DF of course :twisted: )

That's all I've got for now! :cheeky:

when i grow up i'll be the chairperson of the "TEA PARTY" (by thing 2 of course :lol: )

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One I'd love to see from Kark K:

"10 carat D color internally flawless Octavia, free to loving home; your choice of a free setting by the almighty also included".

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results