shape
carat
color
clarity

Posts are coming to my e-mail???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, I must have done something technically stupid because now posts for a thread that I responded to (Are Summer Drinks Making You Fat?) are now being sent to my e-mail.

What did I do??? And how do I undo it???

(I am such a computer idiot... )

33.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
you checked the box in your reply that says ''track this email'' (under the smilies in the compose post box)

as for how to make it STOP...i never quite figured that out...but i''m sure the moderators could help you if you message them.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aha yes, just saw that track this topic by email option. I''m sure Irina or Leonid could untrack you. I''ve never tracked anything, by accident or on purpose.
9.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
click on the "personal section" button above, and then "track content" look for your subscriptions...uncheck the box...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2006 3:55:42 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Aha yes, just saw that track this topic by email option. I'm sure Irina or Leonid could untrack you. I've never tracked anything, by accident or on purpose.
9.gif

i never saw that either
37.gif
i have done the subscribe thing though..

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
click on the "personal section" button above, and then "track content" look for your subscriptions...uncheck the box...

Whoops! Double post.

Anyway it is "Subscription Definitions" you want...it will list threads you have subscribed to and you can unsubscribe.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmmm... it says "no records found" when I do "personal" then "track content." Oh well I''m not going to worry about it. Eventually all good threads come to an end and then the messages will stop.

Thanks everyone for the help though!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhhhh! Thanks!

(Too bad you don''t work in my office so you can fix all the stupid things I do here on my computer! If I had a dime for every techno-mistake I make I would be looking for a *5 CARAT* upgrade!!!)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2006 4:25:00 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Ahhhhhh! Thanks!

(Too bad you don''t work in my office so you can fix all the stupid things I do here on my computer! If I had a dime for every techno-mistake I make I would be looking for a *5 CARAT* upgrade!!!)
LOL

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/21/2006 4:25:00 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Ahhhhhh! Thanks!

HI:

I do a lot of stupid things at home.....hehheh

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results