shape
carat
color
clarity

POLL: Nail Polish & Diamonds

Which Nail Polish color do you think shows off diamond rings best?

• 1. French Manicure

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • 2. Pale Creamy Pink

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • 3. Shiny Red

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • 4. Dark Browns/Reds

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • 5. Shimmering Plum or Dark Pink

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • 6. Other

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
Ii love pale creamy pink like Essie's pop art pink with madamosielle over it and French manicure (pink)....

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Personally, I think my rings look best when my nails are stop sign red, high gloss. Red and pink nails are always my favourite; I have to make an effort to try other colours from time to time.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I do love a good French mani, but only if there is a thin line of white on short nails, I like to keep my nails short.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted pale creamy pink. I often just use the top coat of a French manicure kit (not the white tip polish) & do 2 layers before a good top coat. My other favorite at the moment is Essie Ballet Slippers. I do love a brights colour too though - Chanel Pirate & Essie Peach Daquari being my go to polishes.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hard question! I think it depends on the person. A creamy light pink looks awful on me so a red would be better. On the other hand, the best my yg rings ever looked was when I had on a dark gray polish.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I voted creamy pale pink but I am like...bare nails or MAYBE clear.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I could never choose! I love all polish colors and think my stone looks great with anything - glitter, nail art, French, colored French, dark, light... I have a nail polish PROBLEM. I feel more naked without nail polish than I do not wearing any makeup.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
For white diamonds -- black and/or extremely dark charcoal grey polish. There's nothing more Deco than BLACK and WHITE.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I rarely wear nail polish but when I do it's black, dark grey or black cherry. I think dark colors look great with diamonds.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I guess that I've never thought of nail polish having any effect on my rings. I rarely polish my nails because it's just too much maintenance, but my nails are long and aways look decent.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear polish all the time, and I think reds and darks look good - they tend to play off the whiteness, as the contrast seems to intensify the brightness of the bling. :)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An understated pale pink so that it doesn't competes for your visual attention. For some reason, my visual attention still gets grabbed at by French tips. The tips just look so stark white compared to the rest of the nail bed that my eyes get drawn straight there. Faux natural = best way to go! ;)) Pale pink!

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
madelise|1390461092|3599299 said:
An understated pale pink so that it doesn't competes for your visual attention. For some reason, my visual attention still gets grabbed at by French tips. The tips just look so stark white compared to the rest of the nail bed that my eyes get drawn straight there. Faux natural = best way to go! ;)) Pale pink!

That makes sense! I concur! I vote creamy pink #1! (See my nails with creamy pink vs. taupe in my post here)
What do u think? [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/poll-and-find-me-an-interesting-band-for-my-new-halo-ring.197536/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/poll-and-find-me-an-interesting-band-for-my-new-halo-ring.197536/[/URL]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results