shape
carat
color
clarity

Please visit this one...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi PS Members,

Please help out this local gal trying to make it big. Please visit this link and lend a hand if you can. At least see what she is about.

Thanks!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First of all, it''s good to see you Steve. I never see you around any more.

Second, what the heck is this about? I was taken to a page that asked me to sign up but didn''t tell me for what. (I hope you don''t take it personally that I declined to sign up for that.)

Deb ;-)

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi AGBF,

Nice to see/hear from you too :)

I have been so busy with our new store that I don't have a lot of internet time any more. My oldest son is going to college next year and he will be playing college golf :) You know I like that.

Hope all is well with you and yours and drop me an email some time... please.

The above should have been explained... my bad.

Please visit the Lauren Lucas web site to first understand who she is and what she is doing (and yes we are related).

You may also visit her site at Warner Brothers Nashville.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention!

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Steve I know what its like, I have two in College!

Take care

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks Ice!

But you have one finishing college! Tell him good luck, and you must post a photo of your ring design for your son and his future bride. Thought I didn''t read that post did ya...

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's *GOOD*, Steve! One can hear one of the songs on her album here:

Lauren Lucas

Now: what's the story about Ice's son? Why don't I know about this? Details, Ice?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results