shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos from Cancun

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Just got back from my work-related training in Cancun. Was actually a LOT nicer than I was expecting...thought I''d share a few photos...enjoy!

view from hotel1.jpg

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
We took a day trip to Chichen Itza (totally spelling that wrong) to see the Mayan Ruins...

CI trip.jpg

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Another from C. Itza - this is the area where they performed human sacrifices...

CI trip2.jpg

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, awesome pics. I would love to see Chichen Itza and the other Mayan Ruins. I bet it was so cool! Did you make it to the ruins in Tulum? Is that hotel the Ritz? We almost booked a trip there and I was considering the Ritz; beautiful. Looks breathtaking and thanks for sharing!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pics, glad you had fun!! I''ve never been to Cancun.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Cool pics thanks a lot.Is it at Riu? We were there few years back and had blast...

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, the hotel was the Ritz-Carlton. The entire property was gorgeous and everything was taken care of perfectly. The service was great and the hotel staff was geniunely so friendly and helpful.

Unfortunately we didn''t make it to Tulum...we only had one free day (well, a half a day really) but I would have loved to - now I''m wishing I had decided to stay later!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2007 8:08:09 PM
Author: rockzilla
We took a day trip to Chichen Itza (totally spelling that wrong) to see the Mayan Ruins...
Oh, I am so jealous!!! That is one archaeological location I dream of seeing someday!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
wow!! beautiful pics....lucky you to have been able to go to somewhere like that on a business trip! wish my trips were this fun! hehe

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pics, Rockzilla!!! I love the Mayan Riviera...when DH and I were first dating he took me on a week long vacay to Playa Del Carmen, it was my first flight and my first trip out of the US ever! I loved every minute and we had such an amazing time. I loved the crushed coral beaches, and the azur blue ocean, it was wonderful. We always talk about taking another winter getaway trip there...last time we were really thinking about it seriously Katrina happened and wiped out a lot of things in the area, now that they''ve rebuilt we are eager to get back there!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results