shape
carat
color
clarity

Personalized Checks/Designer Checks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Hope this is in the right section. Has anyone ever used one of those websites that do the designer checks? Which one do you use and were you satisfied?

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
I have used Checks Unlimited before. It''s a great deal, but it is a great deal of a pain in the rear. You have to have a bank representative confirm that the account is yours in writing and vocally before your checks can be made, so be prepared for that if you need your checks in a hurry.

I just order designer checks through my bank now. It costs a little more, but it is worth it because I procrastinate with checks.

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve used Checks in the Mail & have always had good experiences with them - one time my address was printed with a really minor typo & when I called they apologized over and over, had the checks reprinted, overnighted, & doubled my order for free.

I haven''t used my bank for checks in over 7 years - I pay almost all bills online or use my debit card in stores so I just can''t stand paying my bank 2-3x what I can pay to CITM - plus, I had a problem with the check company that my bank used (Deluxe Checks) sharing my personal & bank account info w/ ChexSystems, EFunds, & SCAN (all owned by Deluxe Checks, who also owns Checks Unlimited/Current Checks & Designer Checks). Anyhow, I make a point not to do business with any of those companies anymore.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve used several of those coppanies and haven''t had any problems. (knock on wood)
I can''t stand the boring checks I get from the bank!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve also used Checks Unlimited and Checks in the Mail (I flip flop) and have never had a problem with either company. Even their regular prices are cheaper than my bank, so they are a great option for us!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have never had any problems or holdups with Checks Unlimited. I don''t remember having any problems with my first order at all.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I usually use Checks Unlimited, but I think I''m going to check out Checks in the Mail now. Checks Unlimited give a really good deal when you''re a new customer, after that, you have to pay the regular prices.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I just went and checked out Checks in the Mail, I like Checks Unlimited much better. Their prices are more competitive and they offer a really good deal to new customers. Even their regular prices beat CITM prices. And they have my favorite design, Precious Moments.
1.gif

I''m sticking with Checks Unlimited.

widget

Ideal_Rock
OT....(sort of)

Here''s the logo I have on my personal checks....am I an obsessed sicko, or what?
9.gif

widget

jyi53.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I used to order online through Current (they have a cute catalog of other things too) but their check division has become Checks Unlimited, which others have recommended and I currently use as well.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered through checks in the mail and had to because I waited YEARS for them to come out with Hello Kitty checks and they finally did a few years ago! woo!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I''ve used Checks Unlimited for years. I really like their choices. They seem to add new desigs each time I need to re-order so that works out perfectly for me. And the one time I had a problem with them, it was resolved right away. I highly recommend them.

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/24/2005 7:04:18 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
I ordered through checks in the mail and had to because I waited YEARS for them to come out with Hello Kitty checks and they finally did a few years ago! woo!
PNP ~ Did you notice they now have 2 different Hello Kitty lines now? One is a side tear!!!
36.gif
I''m waiting until we move into our new house before I order more checks but I was so excited when I saw HK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results