shape
carat
color
clarity

Perfume help, please.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I have a problem with my favorite scent-- I can't get it out of the bottle! It looks like it has some sort of problem with the plastic tube, it's stuck on the bottom of the bottle, so no perfume can come up the tube and out onto my wrists! I'd really like to fix the issue, because it's a slightly expensive bottle just going to waste. I'll attach a vendor picture of the bottle, which may help. Do any of you have any ideas?? cinemayvessaintlaurent.jpg

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
OU - You could try going to a local thrift or antique shop to look for a perfume bottle that you could transfer the perfume to. You could also contact the maker and find out if they have replacement lids with tubes that you could get. I would recommend the new bottle though, if the tube is literally stuck to the bottom completely.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I have a lot of atomizers, some of them pretty antiques, that I'd be happy to transfer them to. I just can't figure out how to get the darn metal top off..

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I would go to whatever store you bought it at and exchange it for a new one, it seems like it is a defect.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
OU... hmmmm, is taking it to the store an option? Or contacting the manufacturer? I'd say break the bottle but then you risk spilling.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Weeeelll, I bought it a few years ago at a perfume store in a foreign country. I'm not opposed to taking it in to a department store to see if they have any ideas though. This can't be the first time this has happened, so maybe they have some insight. Thanks, ladies! :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results