shape
carat
color
clarity

Perfect tan for legs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Because I have red hair and very fair skin, there is no chance of me being able to get a tan on my legs.....so, i have to resort to false tan.

What are you guys using? And what products have you found the best in terms of color and no streaks?

I tried ''Dove'' yesterday, and this morning it looks pretty even, though I might needs a few more applications.

Blod

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello Bloddie!

Also being fair skinned and having a predilection for looking like a twit in a bush hat ( as you know) and still getting sunburned, I am currently using Clinique Self Tan and it looks good and natural on my lily white legs. One I would like to try is Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, but I don't think we can get it here....Don't forget to exfoliate the old rhinocerous hide ( in my case) knees and heels to avoid orange splodges
23.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Try the gradual lotions with self tanners. Very light for a fair lass such as yourself.

Dove''s & L''oreal''s do not stink. They both have a slight citrus scent that I actually like.

No splotchies...because its not full strength.

LOVE THEM!

Jeannine

aquarius4u

Rough_Rock
i use flash bronzer airbrush from lancome.... the gal from mac endorsed the product and it WORKS GREAT!LOVE IT!

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Jergens Natural Glow works really well for me. And it''s incremental so you can slowly get your "tan"

It''s only 6 bucks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results