color
clarity

Pastel hair???

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
missy|1427200092|3851707 said:
lknvrb4|1427192538|3851673 said:
Autumnovember your hair is just stunning, I wish I had hair like that! :love:

Ditto. You have gorgeous hair Autumnovember and I suspect anything you did to it color or cut wise you would still look gorgeous. :love:

Lil Misfit, I believe momhappy is a SAHM so no problems with her hair color or style at the workplace if you kwim. Unless her kids and dh object that is. :cheeky:

I think you need "edginess" to pull this color off and the confidence to do so. I think it is an awesome color for those who have that edge. When I was in college I had a chunk of my hair bright purple/pink and it looked good (if I say so myself lol). That was over 30 years ago though when I was still pretty edgy if you kwim. :bigsmile:

missy - you are exactly right. I think that it takes a certain kind of person to pull this look off and that's one f my main concerns. I'd like to think that I have a little "edge" but I don't know that it's enough to pull off pastel hair ;-)

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
momhappy|1427220626|3851866 said:

Ditto. You have gorgeous hair Autumnovember and I suspect anything you did to it color or cut wise you would still look gorgeous. :love:

Lil Misfit, I believe momhappy is a SAHM so no problems with her hair color or style at the workplace if you kwim. Unless her kids and dh object that is. :cheeky:

I think you need "edginess" to pull this color off and the confidence to do so. I think it is an awesome color for those who have that edge. When I was in college I had a chunk of my hair bright purple/pink and it looked good (if I say so myself lol). That was over 30 years ago though when I was still pretty edgy if you kwim. :bigsmile:

missy - you are exactly right. I think that it takes a certain kind of person to pull this look off and that's one f my main concerns. I'd like to think that I have a little "edge" but I don't know that it's enough to pull off pastel hair ;-)

If you're having doubts, then I wouldn't do it, because you'll always be self-conscious about it out in public.You DO need a certain edge and confidence to pull off extreme hair colors. I have never once had any doubts about my hair and it's been pink, purple and every shade of red in between. Of course, I'm also heavily tattooed and a punk rock chick, so there's that. :cheeky:

But, it's your hair, so in the end, it's your decision. ;))

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
rock on heavily tattooed rocker chick!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
packrat|1427240904|3852018 said:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Indeed! I am still proud that I got my ears pierced and no longer wear only small pearl clip-on earrings, but now actually wear "brassy" 24K gold pierced earrings! You are stellar! I think if I were younger I might aspire to be a rocker chick, too!

Deb :wavey:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1427241877|3852029 said:

Indeed! I am still proud that I got my ears pierced and no longer wear only small pearl clip-on earrings, but now actually wear "brassy" 24K gold pierced earrings! You are stellar! I think if I were younger I might aspire to be a rocker chick, too!

Deb :wavey:

Thanks Deb! :dance:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Lil Misfit|1427239910|3852011 said:
momhappy|1427220626|3851866 said:

If you're having doubts, then I wouldn't do it, because you'll always be self-conscious about it out in public.You DO need a certain edge and confidence to pull off extreme hair colors. I have never once had any doubts about my hair and it's been pink, purple and every shade of red in between. Of course, I'm also heavily tattooed and a punk rock chick, so there's that. :cheeky:

But, it's your hair, so in the end, it's your decision. ;))

Thanks - I tend to agree. My doubt is probably a good indicator that I might not be able to pull it off. I think I'l still try some temporary options though and play around a little bit =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results