shape
carat
color
clarity

Paris and Nicole Friends Again???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Nicole Richie recently celebrated her 24th birthday (on Wednesday). These pics show that Paris was in attendence...hmm, could the feud be a publicity stunt to boost press on their upcoming weddings and the Simple Life 4?
27.gif
Or are the two really not on speaking terms? What do you think???

Paris Hilton attending Nicole Richie''s 24th Birthday Party

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm....that website kind of froze up my computer, but it just may be that it didn''t like my pop up blockers.

Re: Nicole and Paris, I think the feud was real--but probably more on Paris'' end--she seems like a bratty, insecure attention whore who couldn''t bear it when her yes-woman chubby side-kick got thinner, prettier, and happier than she and--worst of all--almost just as famous??!!

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
That site is blocked from my work access, but I saw the Insider and Nicholes "party" was heald at a celebration for Cosmo Girl or something so Paris was invited to the magazine event, not the party. The party was kind of "impromptu" from what I understood.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~She had an impromtu party the day before at the CosmoGirl party (Sept. 20), but she also had a separate party as well. The photos from the link I posted were from her actual birthday party that Paris did attend on Sept. 21. Did anyone see the new right hand ring that her fiance'' DJ Am gave her??
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Edited to add: the magazine that hosted was TeenVouge not CosmoGirl (my mistake)...
2.gif

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
You ever think maybe it's all been one big publicity stunt to create an audience for their inane show?

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/23/2005 12:58:55 PM
Author:bling*diva*
~~Nicole Richie recently celebrated her 24th birthday (on Wednesday). These pics show that Paris was in attendence...hmm, could the feud be a publicity stunt to boost press on their upcoming weddings and the Simple Life 4?
27.gif
Or are the two really not on speaking terms? What do you think???

Paris Hilton attending Nicole Richie''s 24th Birthday Party

I think its a pretty long time to put on a publicity stunt, they''re not even filming the next SImple Life together

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/article/2445513

Considering that they used to be EVERYWHERE together and to just stop hanging out in public would be hard! Even when they''ve been at the same parties it is reported at opposite sides of the room. I pretty much agree with Blueroses''s evaluation of it was Paris being petty (shocking, huh?!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results