shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Nicrez

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nicrez,

Up for some bling browsing this week or next?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, you two would be a dynamite duo
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

p.s. I wished I lived nearby so I could tag along.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Harriet! I would absolutely love it! Work is a bit busy, but for browsing I am quite prone to squeeze in some time! Perhaps after a hard day of work we can stroll through the stores!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you name a day? I promise I'm not an axe murderer.
2.gif

Skippy,
We'd be trouble. You should come east sometime.
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 6:49:14 PM
Author: Harriet
Skippy,
We''d be trouble. You should come east sometime.
9.gif
I think we would giggle too much. hehehe
I know. I should; I just need to convince hubby.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Skippy I would love to have you join us! Giggling isn''t so bad. I remember doing it so often as a child I would break out into the mosr horrible fit where my belly hurt and I was gasping for air. Can''t remember the last time that happened as an adult...I have a feeling you would help me remember!

Harriet, let''s see...I hate to admit it, but I have every weekend booked in July, literally. I think if we meet up, would be better, perhaps? (I assume weekends, because day time weeks, we both work no?) But if weekdays are good for you, they might be easier...?

Say, maybe you can contact Irina or Leonid and they can give you my e-mail address so we can determine this on the phone or something, because I am having a tiny scheduling heart attack this summer. About 1/2 of my friends seem to be having children or leaving the country and the parties and get togethers are cluttering all my days lately!
32.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Would a lunchtime or post-work stroll be better? Unfortunately, I don''t think the mods will give me your e-mail address.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
That could be even better actually. How about Thursday? I had a lunch meeting, but it was cancelled. I work in the area, so we could meet up to stroll about 48th street... I usually take a later lunch, so about 1 or so?

Skippy, hurry and get to NY, so you can join us!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2007 1:01:57 AM
Author: Nicrez
That could be even better actually. How about Thursday? I had a lunch meeting, but it was cancelled. I work in the area, so we could meet up to stroll about 48th street... I usually take a later lunch, so about 1 or so?

Awwwww, I would love it! Someday and thanks!
9.gif

I can''t wait to hear about all the fun you and Harriet have looking at all the gorgeous jewlery!!!
3.gif
31.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yay! 48th and 5th at 1? How do I recognise you?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2007 8:04:07 AM
Author: Skippy123

Awwwww, I would love it! Someday and thanks!
9.gif

I can''t wait to hear about all the fun you and Harriet have looking at all the gorgeous jewlery!!!
3.gif
31.gif
You promise you''ll make it here soon?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2007 2:26:06 PM
You promise you'll make it here soon?
I will try. Maybe when we go out to see DH's dad since we need to check in on him since he is by himself now. He lives out in VA; I just need to convince DH.
31.gif
I went to NY for one evening when I had a job to do out in CT. It is so dense; lots of people/buildings in a small amount of space. I found that to be the most interesting part since I have been to many big city's.

Sorry for the rambling, but I would love to someday soon, make it out there!
2.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
So perfectly put Skippy! Dense. NY is dense! (some people are as dense as the city they live in!)

Harriet, can we do Friday at 1, same set up? I realized that although my lunch meeting was cancelled I have to meet a friend who is leaving NY this Friday. She is leaving Friday morning, and I had a dinner party, but she couldn''t make it tonight. She asked to meet me tomorrow. Is it possible to make it Friday????

Friday you will recognize me as the only nut actually pawing at the windows of the jewelry stores...Let me see what I wear Friday and I will let you know. I am about average height, so my most distinguishing feature is likely my high heels. Always in heels... I''ll let you know when I decide what to wear that morning!!!

I am excited to meet you!

Skippy, hurry and come to NY! HUSTLE!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2007 2:59:49 PM
Author: Skippy123
I will try. Maybe when we go out to see DH''s dad since we need to check in on him since he is by himself now. He lives out in VA; I just need to convince DH.
31.gif
I went to NY for one evening when I had a job to do out in CT. It is so dense; lots of people/buildings in a small amount of space. I found that to be the most interesting part since I have been to many big city''s.

Sorry for the rambling, but I would love to someday soon, make it out there!
2.gif
Nicrez and I eagerly await you.
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2007 1:46:18 AM
So perfectly put Skippy! Dense. NY is dense! (some people are as dense as the city they live in!)

Harriet, can we do Friday at 1, same set up? I realized that although my lunch meeting was cancelled I have to meet a friend who is leaving NY this Friday. She is leaving Friday morning, and I had a dinner party, but she couldn''t make it tonight. She asked to meet me tomorrow. Is it possible to make it Friday????

Friday you will recognize me as the only nut actually pawing at the windows of the jewelry stores...Let me see what I wear Friday and I will let you know. I am about average height, so my most distinguishing feature is likely my high heels. Always in heels... I''ll let you know when I decide what to wear that morning!!!

Heehee, although I think denseness is everywhere.

Friday''s even better. It''ll be cooler then. Btw, did you mean 47th and 5th?

I''m so excited!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehehe, I thought that sounded funny (not quite right) when I posted it. All I mean is that when I went to Rome, Paris, London, SF, etc it was not like NY.. I was surprised at how many skyscrappers and people lived in such a small area. I didn''t think everything would be so tall and there would be so many people. It was cool and I would love to go back!!! The food was out of this world too
18.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2007 8:27:32 AM

Date: 6/28/2007 1:46:18 AM

Heehee, although I think denseness is everywhere.

Friday''s even better. It''ll be cooler then. Btw, did you mean 47th and 5th?

I''m so excited!
Ideal! Yes, 47th and Fifth. I work on 48th, so it''s a reflex, sorry. Anyway, I hope the weather DOES cool down a bit...would be nice. I hate air conditioning...if i can throw open a window and catch a lovely NYC breeze (ahhhhh the FRESH AIR!) then I would. A/C without fail makes me get a cold...
7.gif
Something about that icy chill!

Skippy, I agree, NYC IS unlike any other city in the world. All the major cities I have seen are not as dense, which is a perfect description. It''s actually rather large in span, but there is more jammed into this island than anything I have ever seen, with more people. Someone once said to me that they thought the people where like little molecules, and as you jam them closer otgether with all the buildings and skyscrapers, they moved faster from the pressure. I thought that was a cute analogy....
25.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Wow - I almost could have joined you guys. I was supposed to fly to NYC this morning, but scary thunderstorms kept me grounded (I am a baby about flying
39.gif
). Result is I missing a party on Friday night and I am missing the chance to pop by and meet Harriet and Nicrez. Boo hoo! Well, maybe next time. I have another event in September in NY.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
C''mon Beacon! Trains, planes, autombiles, there''s more than one way to get to NYC...
31.gif

But we will have to have a meet-up for sure.

Harriet, looks like it won''t be a casual Friday for me. I have to be somewhere in the AM, but should be back by 11am. I will likely be in suit attire... pawing at the windows in my heels... LOL

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Not for me Nicrez! I am in San Francisco. Only one way to go - in the air. I am seriously thinking of taking a fear of flying course. I am mad that I am missing a party and I''ve missed other stuff too. Rotten storms - made me too worried
7.gif

Maybe see you guys next time!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
So clearly you are not the Road Trip Warrior type, huh?
28.gif

We will have to have a get together once your Fear of Flying course is over. Oddly, my friend tried Hypnotherapy and it worked for her...

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2007 12:37:45 PM
Ideal! Yes, 47th and Fifth. I work on 48th, so it''s a reflex, sorry. Anyway, I hope the weather DOES cool down a bit...would be nice. I hate air conditioning...if i can throw open a window and catch a lovely NYC breeze (ahhhhh the FRESH AIR!) then I would. A/C without fail makes me get a cold...
7.gif
Something about that icy chill!
Perfect!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2007 12:47:24 PM
Author: Beacon
Wow - I almost could have joined you guys. I was supposed to fly to NYC this morning, but scary thunderstorms kept me grounded (I am a baby about flying
39.gif
). Result is I missing a party on Friday night and I am missing the chance to pop by and meet Harriet and Nicrez. Boo hoo! Well, maybe next time. I have another event in September in NY.
I don't blame you for not wanting to fly in bad weather. But, I do hope to see in in Sept.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2007 1:14:30 PM
C''mon Beacon! Trains, planes, autombiles, there''s more than one way to get to NYC...
31.gif

But we will have to have a meet-up for sure.

Harriet, looks like it won''t be a casual Friday for me. I have to be somewhere in the AM, but should be back by 11am. I will likely be in suit attire... pawing at the windows in my heels... LOL
I''ll be wearing my Alhambra. Btw, I saw the Alhambra ring with a tiny diamond in the middle, and I''m pining away.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry, I was held up in traffic. Just got to 47th and 5th 5 minutes ago. I''ll wait for you here.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Harriet! I am soooooo sorry! I just got into the office right now! I was held up something awful, and so I had a friend of mine long into my account and send you a message, and now I feel awful that you waited for me! I am so very sorry!!!

God, finding a way to meet up with a phone is terrible! But next week I will be mostly free. It''s a light week because of the 4th being on a Wednesday, not too many people will be super busy on my end. I PROMISE PROMISE to make it this upcoming week, as I will rearrange my schedule to do so!

God I feel horrible!
7.gif
39.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2007 2:18:46 PM
Harriet! I am soooooo sorry! I just got into the office right now! I was held up something awful, and so I had a friend of mine long into my account and send you a message, and now I feel awful that you waited for me! I am so very sorry!!!

God, finding a way to meet up with a phone is terrible! But next week I will be mostly free. It''s a light week because of the 4th being on a Wednesday, not too many people will be super busy on my end. I PROMISE PROMISE to make it this upcoming week, as I will rearrange my schedule to do so!

God I feel horrible!
7.gif
39.gif
No worries, dear. I was late too, remember?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results