shape
carat
color
clarity

Oy, my aching body

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Moved into the new house yesterday. I''m head deep in empty boxes and those still needing to be unpacked. The cats are adjusting to the new place -- they''ve got 2800 sq. feet to wreak havoc in instead of 1500 -- but still acting a bit skittish. All of my muscles ache, including a few newly discovered ones. Will check back later to see what''s been up since I''ve been gone. My computer died 2 weeks ago and I just got the new one set up. Cable guy just left -- a Vin Diesel look-a-like -- nice body too. And the first thing I do is log in here. Went through the most gruesome Internet withdrawal.
19.gif

Hope all is well with everyone.

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Congradulations on the move Matata!

Well all the aching will pay off once you get everything straightned out. I just love the feeling you get after you finished unpacking in a new home. Hopefully that will be me in about a year - I can't waite to move out of our small 1 bedroom condo/apartment and into something closer to the city.

Is this your first bough house together?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results