shape
carat
color
clarity

Our anniversary...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
...is today!!! It''s been 10 years today!! Time has absolutely flown! We exchanged gifts and I felt bad that my sweet DH bought me my new "upgrade" (my avatar) about 4 months ago, while I couldn''t give him something so spectacular...but I got him a bunch of iPod accessories that he''s been wanting, so he''s really happy...like a kid in an electronic candy store!! Hee Hee...

We''re going out for dinner tonight and then seeing the show WICKED...a perfect way to begin celebrating another 10 years!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, and have fun tonight!!!!
36.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!
Wicked is the best show! I''ve seen it twice!
Have a wonderful evening.
36.gif
30.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks kaleigh and Amanda!!!

We''ve also seen Wicked in NYC, but I was so tired, I don''t remember 1/2 of it, so this is a great way to celebrate and remember what I saw!!
2.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
WOW, happy anniversary! You and your husband sound just like me and my husband. We''re planning a 10th anniversary ring upgrade for me, and for him, it''s always electronic gadgets.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary!!! That is a fabulous upgrade ring that you got for your 10th.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! I loved the book, Wicked, we may go see the show ourselves sometime in August here in SF...enjoy!!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Anniversary AChiO!!!!
emcocktl.gif
Heres to many, many, many more!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Achioalumna,

Congrats on the 10th year!!!
36.gif

I hope you have a blast tonight!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I missed this yesterday. 10 years! How exciting! Congratulations and I hope you had a fabulous evening out!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I hope your anniversary was happy!
35.gif

I have the book "Wicked" but I haven''t read it yet.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats,
36.gif
36.gif
10 yrs is a milestone,these days.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for the warm words...we had a great time last night!! We first went out to dinner at this quaint little restaurant near the theatre...It was an old house converted into a restaurant...We sat out on the "porch" for dinner. It was beautiful! Then we went and saw WICKED and even had an IRL meet with an internet friend that somehow managed to recognize us in the lobby during intermission...that was a special extra!!

WICKED was wonderful!! The cast was good and the story is wonderful! I''ve read the book also...the basic concepts are the same, but there are some HUGE differences as well!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!
36.gif
Ten years is impressive, and you sound so happy! I''m so glad for you and your hubby!

It sounds like you had a great time! Your in Chicago area right? I''m thinking of taking my mom to see "wicked" one of these days, you recommend it right? Do you know how long it runs for?

Again, congrats!!!
2.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/24/2005 11:16:11 AM
Author: IrishEyes
Congrats!!!
36.gif
Ten years is impressive, and you sound so happy! I''m so glad for you and your hubby!
It sounds like you had a great time! Your in Chicago area right? I''m thinking of taking my mom to see ''wicked'' one of these days, you recommend it right? Do you know how long it runs for?
Again, congrats!!!
2.gif

IrishEyes...thanks so much for your kind words!!! Our marriage has been an adventure (literally and figuratively) and has ups and downs, but our ups have outweighted those downs tenfold!! I''m lucky to have found someone who''s patient, kind, loving and fun! And our anniversary celebration isn''t over yet! We leave in 10 days for London and then a cruise to the Baltics (Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki, Tallinn, St. Petersburg and Stockholm!)...

Actually, we''re in Los Angeles, not Chicago and the run here ends next week. I looked up the Chicago run and I can''t seem to find a closing date....I recommend it HIGHLY!!! It''s so good!!!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/24/2005 1:09:18 PM
Author: AChiOAlumna

Date: 7/24/2005 11:16:11 AM
Author: IrishEyes
Congrats!!!
36.gif
It sounds like you had a great time! Your in Chicago area right? I''m thinking of taking my mom to see ''wicked'' one of these days, you recommend it right? Do you know how long it runs for?
Again, congrats!!!
2.gif

IrishEyes...thanks so much for your kind words!!! Our marriage has been an adventure (literally and figuratively) and has ups and downs, but our ups have outweighted those downs tenfold!! I''m lucky to have found someone who''s patient, kind, loving and fun! And our anniversary celebration isn''t over yet! We leave in 10 days for London and then a cruise to the Baltics (Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki, Tallinn, St. Petersburg and Stockholm!)...

Actually, we''re in Los Angeles, not Chicago and the run here ends next week. I looked up the Chicago run and I can''t seem to find a closing date....I recommend it HIGHLY!!! It''s so good!!!

The national tour of Wicked was in Chicago for a couple months and then when the Chicago Wicked cast was ready, the national tour moved onto LA. The Chicago production is currently open ended, basically as long as tickets are selling, they''re hoping at least a year but probably a little more at least through summer 06. IrishEyes, right now tickets are on sale through September, I believe? Maybe they''ve added another block? But you should have a while to plan a fun weekend in the city for the show. Ana Gasteyer (I probably spelled her name wrong) of SNL fame, is in the Chicago cast for a little while as Elphaba, I''m not sure when her last day is though, probably not for a few months.

AChiO, that cruise sounds AWESOME!!! I''ve never been up in that area, you better report back with some pictures!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/24/2005 1:47:28 PM
Author: Blue824
The national tour of Wicked was in Chicago for a couple months and then when the Chicago Wicked cast was ready, the national tour moved onto LA. The Chicago production is currently open ended, basically as long as tickets are selling, they''re hoping at least a year but probably a little more at least through summer 06. IrishEyes, right now tickets are on sale through September, I believe? Maybe they''ve added another block? But you should have a while to plan a fun weekend in the city for the show. Ana Gasteyer (I probably spelled her name wrong) of SNL fame, is in the Chicago cast for a little while as Elphaba, I''m not sure when her last day is though, probably not for a few months.

AChiO, that cruise sounds AWESOME!!! I''ve never been up in that area, you better report back with some pictures!

Blue...that''s so neat that WICKED is open-ended! I wish it was here in LA!! The last show in LA that was open-ended was "Phantom..." which lasted about 4 years! Since then, the shows last anywhere from 2 to 8 weeks...

I will definitely let you know about our trip when we return!!

jewelgirl

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on 10 years...that is quite a milestone!

I saw Wicked a year ago with my sister, for my birthday on a "girl''s trip". I really loved it...have a great time!!!!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
AChiO, your cruise sounds fantastic!! I know you are going to have so much fun!
36.gif

Blue, thanks for the info regarding Wicked! I''m going to go online and see about getting some tickets!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results