shape
carat
color
clarity

Our 16 Month Old Newfoundland Puppy, Griffin, Is Home!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Griffin came home from his breeder in Massachusetts yesterday and is adjusting to life in Connecticut. It is snowing here today.

Deb/AGBF
:read:

GriffinJan711B.jpg

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
He is adorable!! He looks so huggable!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Griffin approves of snow!

Griffinjan72011A.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's still snowing here. Thank goodness.

GrifinJan711C.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's OK to do nothing in the snow.

GriffinJan711D.jpg

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
OMG he is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes you get tired of sitting, though.

GriffinJan711E.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, Griffin is such a handsome fellow!! I couldn't help but notice the teeny bit of drool already :) He's a boy after my own heart! How was he in the car? And how is he doing at home so far? Accident free?

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Is that a dog or a giant teddy bear?

:love:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
cute! i'm betting he likes snow with that thick thatch of fur!

MoZo

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
What a handsome newfie!! Can't wait to see more pictures. And I love the name Griffin! Very fitting.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Griffin is such a cutie...lol....

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Many congrats on the "newf" addition to your family, Deb :appl: Please list his stats LOL!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
*swoon*

I just want to hug him!! He's beautiful!

Congratulations!

I would have a newfie in a heartbeat if I didn't live in a climate with 100 degree summers!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Griffin did very well on the car ride home from Massachusetts in the sense that he calmed down after a couple of hours, and he never tried to get out of the cargo area of the Jeep (unlike every other dog I have had). He also didn't get carsick. The only thing that made the ride less than smooth was his refusal to get back in the Jeep after we had stopped. We had to bundle him up willy nilly, and you can see that he can be a big block of dog!

He has a fabulous temperament! I didn't realize what real pips of dogs I had been dealing with until I saw what a good temperament (in Griffin) is like! I had the Lab from hell who insisted he drive the Jeep home with me when I adopted him! He couldn't keep his nose out of anybody's business. At the vet's he had to open every door on his way down the hall. I was amazed that Griffin didn't feel the need to do that!!! (And I won't even talk about the hyper cocker spaniel, Cookie!!!)

One or two minor accidents in the house, but he wants to go outside!

Deb/AGBF

DogOrMountain.jpg

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
YAY Deb! What an adorable fluff ball. And what a great day for a newfie! So any plans to saddle him up and ride him to the store during the storm? haha

Congrats again

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOOOOOOOOOOVE! I LOVE HIM!

Oh, he's so handsome, Deb! I just want to throw my arms around him and bury my face in his fluff!

PS is a bad place for Newfie lovers. First Byron and Bosun, and now Griffin. I want one of my own!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OHMIGOD wot an angel!

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh My Goodness, what an absolute DOLL!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Griffin is marvelous! And much like NEL, I zeroed right in on the little droolies! He's such a cutie! :bigsmile:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
He's WONNNNderful!!!! I want to hug him right through the computer! Please keep the stories coming about him!

--- Laurie

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww, love Griffin. What a love he must be. I just want to hug and kiss him. SO fun!!!!! Congrats Deb. I know you have been wanting this for a while.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
aw Deb, he looks like a sweet teddy bear; awww, so lovable!!! :love: :love: :love:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the comments, everyone. I let Griffin out to spend some time outside, since he has been an outside dog, and he lay down at the bottom of the front steps and fell asleep. It continued to snow on him and his front paws moved as he dreamed of running somewhere. It was very sweet to watch him sleep happily in the snow! Everyone was outside because of the snow, so I tried to get one of the neighbors' dogs to come visit, but she was hesitant. I'm hoping that on another occasion, she'll come over!

Deb/AGBF

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwwwwwww.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww he's like a big snow bear! I love his name too, Deb!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Awwww he's so cute :love: id just want to bear hug him constantly :bigsmile: Please please, Deb, more pics, maybe some faraway shots, some action shots etc?!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results