shape
carat
color
clarity

One For The Boys: Amazon Reviews of Men's Hair Removal Cream

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
A few months ago, the customer reviews on Amazon for a brand of men's hair removal cream gained quite a bit of attention outside Amazon. The reason? Sheer comedy value. I haven't read them all, but I had a quick glance and they are incredibly funny. I swear some of those customers should be on the stage.

I was going to quote some of them, but, well - you'll see. Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK

I suddenly thought of it because a poster on another thread was talking about online comments, and made me remember that there was a recent thread about it.

I hope you enjoy these reviews, and I hope Kenny and DF see this thread!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Re: One For The Boys: Amazon Reviews of Men's Hair Removal C

I'm sorry I take it back - I do have to post some extracts, because I'm ROFL! :lol:

"After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge.."

"..an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head."

"It was as if I had lowered my under-carriage through a volcano and into Hades, whereupon Beelzebub, annoyed by the uninvited intrusion, jabbed me in the rectum with his fork."

"My tinkywinkleton hasn't even so much as perked up, so if my review seems a bit harsh, it's only because I wanted children."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock

These are hilarious!!
thanks for the laugh!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

All I can say is Oh My Word. :-o I'm so sorry for their pain but the comments are so well written and descriptive that I cannot help but laugh.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hahaha!
Thanks for the laugh, Smith.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

This is the best:

Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

I laughed till I cried. Wrecked my makeup in a good cause! I scared the cat right out of his nap.

--- Laurie

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock

God, I know, JewelFreak, I know. They have you crying in the aisles, don't they.

amc - I was going to post the review above but wasn't sure if some of the words were allowed on PS! SO funny, isn't it! If I ever buy hair remover I'll make sure not to spread it on "knob or bollocks."

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

OMG - I'm literally crying here!

"I used the whole tube and completely coated my c0ck eggs, barse and nipsy with the stuff."

What on earth are "barse" and "nipsy"??? I dare not google as I'm on my work laptop!

justginger

Ideal_Rock

Smith1942|1374860188|3490883 said:
I'm sorry I take it back - I do have to post some extracts, because I'm ROFL! :lol:

"After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge.."

"..an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head."

"It was as if I had lowered my under-carriage through a volcano and into Hades, whereupon Beelzebub, annoyed by the uninvited intrusion, jabbed me in the rectum with his fork."

"My tinkywinkleton hasn't even so much as perked up, so if my review seems a bit harsh, it's only because I wanted children."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually cried with laughter.

:lol: ;( :lol: ;( :lol: ;(

charleston1

Shiny_Rock

Thank you for posting the link, I cannot remember the last time I laughed so hard tears ran down my face!

Being strapped for cash, using this product has removed the grave and perpetual risk that I will inadvertently impregnate my other half should there ever be a malfunction in our contraceptive practice (all achieved without the risks of surgery or general anaesthetic).

I should point out, however, that this state of impotence resulted from me choosing to remove my own scrotum with a set of nail scissors, rather than suffer the agonising pain of it slowly dissolving before my eyes.

On the plus side, I now no longer have to shave my chest, and can sing in the female section of choirs

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results