shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG EBAY!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, remember the purchase I made from that suspicious ebayer... and he said he had sent the package before I even PAID?!?!
well... I checked the mail today, and I had a notice from my post office saying there was a package waiting for me.. BUT that I had to pay them 250$... (which IF covers the purchase, I''m okay with since it is less expensive.. ) BUT WHAT!>?
the last topic was removed on MY mistake, so I am just needing your opinion..

I''m actually gonna go to the post office, see what they say, I wanted to give you an update..!
crazy eh?
I''ll keep you posted

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wouldn''t pay a penny. ANYTHING could be in that package and the post office isn''t gonna give you your $250 back.

Fishy, fishy, fishy.

Like the old NYC buying VCR''s off the street scam ... where you''d get it home and the box would be full of wood or phonebooks or something.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2006 1:02:39 PM
Author: decodelighted
I wouldn''t pay a penny. ANYTHING could be in that package and the post office isn''t gonna give you your $250 back.

Fishy, fishy, fishy.

Like the old NYC buying VCR''s off the street scam ... where you''d get it home and the box would be full of wood or phonebooks or something.
True that!!! Don''t do it!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DON"T GIVE THEM ANY $$$
38.gif
my magic crystal ball say.....2 lbs of dog poop inside !!!
6.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just say no, my friend! No one would send you an expensive item in the *hopes* that you''ll pay afterwards.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
definitely don''t pay one penny...

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
I agree.. something seems really weird about that!! I wouldn''t pay a single penny!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Return to sender!!! Don't accept that package in hopes of getting the item for half price!! If you refuse to sign/pay for it they will just send it back, with no consequence to you.

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
I second everyone else. Who knows what is inside this package, but most likely it is not quite you ordered!

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry it took so long to reply.

SO I went to the post office, and said "why am i being charged 250$, especially since I told him NOT to send it"
she said "lemme check.... oh that 250 is for customs.." !!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT!?!!?!!?

I live in Canada, and he was sending it from the US. Anyways, I asked her if I had to take it, that I actually did not want the package, and she said no, she snet it back, and I sent him an email saying its on its way back.

what a bunch of balogna! ahhhh!

will this stupid transaction EVER END?>!?!?!

okay, thanks for all your replies :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results