shape
carat
color
clarity

Ok new topic.. What is new with you???

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey PS, havent been here in a while. What's new?? Any bling projects in the works.. You all behaving?? :naughty:

Who is being naughty?? LOL.. :wavey:

xo

Lisa

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Lisa! Good to see you back!! :wavey:

What's new with us-beach house backyard practically fixed from Sandy damage Yay! And, we're very excited as our custom carbon tandem should be ready by May 11th (ordered it Feb 2nd so it's been a looong wait) and I cannot wait to get it!

Sorry though as I have no bling projects in the works to share with you guys. The last few months of expenses have really cut into my bling budget! ::)

Do you have any projects in the works? :naughty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
manderz|1367541903|3439139 said:
missy|1367541836|3439138 said:
custom carbon tandem should be ready by May 11th

What is this? Is this a boat??

Almost as big as one lol. It's a tandem bicycle made of carbon fibre and it's much lighter than a non carbon bike. We've been riding our aluminum cannondale tandem for the last 7 plus years or so. And I love it-we have about 15K miles on it-but we thought it would be cool to go for the calfee carbon tandem (it will weigh about 25 lbs or so) and after the last year we had we treated ourselves. Have I mentioned how excited I am about getting this bike. :cheeky:

First pic is of our original tandem. Second pic is a stock photo of the calfee tandem we are getting except our paint colors are different. :appl:

cannondaletandem.jpg

_6022.jpg

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Very cool!! My dad used to have a cannondale that he's since passed on to my brother. Not a tandem, though. Amazing how light yours will be, while still being so big!

I kayak, and have never tried a tandem, but this is where my mind went, right off, lol! (Also, the fact that I'm looking for a good deal on a carbon fiber paddle).

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why don't you tell us.. :))

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1367541498|3439130 said:
Hey PS, havent been here in a while. What's new?? Any bling projects in the works.. You all behaving?? :naughty:

xo

Lisa
Kenny,as usual.. :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1367542790|3439146 said:

Almost as big as one lol. It's a tandem bicycle made of carbon fibre and it's much lighter than a non carbon bike. We've been riding our aluminum cannondale tandem for the last 7 plus years or so. And I love it-we have about 15K miles on it-but we thought it would be cool to go for the calfee carbon tandem (it will weigh about 25 lbs or so) and after the last year we had we treated ourselves. Have I mentioned how excited I am about getting this bike. :cheeky:

First pic is of our original tandem. Second pic is a stock photo of the calfee tandem we are getting except our paint colors are different. :appl:
Nice bike Missy!!... :appl: ..Methink it cost more than my car.. :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
manderz|1367543004|3439150 said:
Very cool!! My dad used to have a cannondale that he's since passed on to my brother. Not a tandem, though. Amazing how light yours will be, while still being so big!

I kayak, and have never tried a tandem, but this is where my mind went, right off, lol! (Also, the fact that I'm looking for a good deal on a carbon fiber paddle).

Oh I highly recommend tandeming to any couple who enjoys cycling. It is really so much fun! But it also weeds out the good marriages from the not so good ones LOL. So I only recommend it to couples with strong relationships. :cheeky:

I also love tandem kayaking- we have 2 tandem kayaks (Ocean tandem and Hobie Mirage Oasis tandem) and the Hobie you pedal as well. We can go pretty fast with the Hobie. But I tend to get a bit seasick so I don't like to go out in rough waters. Hmm, where to get the paddle...I'm not sure where you can get a good deal on a carbon fiber paddle-have you already tried ebay? Good luck in your search Manderz!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1367543602|3439158 said:
missy|1367542790|3439146 said:

Nice bike Missy!!... :appl: ..Methink it cost more than my car.. :bigsmile:

Thanks DF! LOL, I guess it depends on your car. :cheeky: I will say it costs less than most new cars. :bigsmile:

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
missy|1367543970|3439163 said:

Oh I highly recommend tandeming to any couple who enjoys cycling. It is really so much fun! But it also weeds out the good marriages from the not so good ones LOL. So I only recommend it to couples with strong relationships. :cheeky:

I also love tandem kayaking- we have 2 tandem kayaks (Ocean tandem and Hobie Mirage Oasis tandem) and the Hobie you pedal as well. We can go pretty fast with the Hobie. But I tend to get a bit seasick so I don't like to go out in rough waters. Hmm, where to get the paddle...I'm not sure where you can get a good deal on a carbon fiber paddle-have you already tried ebay? Good luck in your search Manderz!

Thanks!! SO jealous of your 'yaks!! My primary is a Wilderness Systems Pamlico 120, and I have a Pelican for really shallow creeks and the like. My dad's best friend has a Hobie Mirage, it's an amazing boat!

I'm watching 2 Werner paddles on ebay, they're a bit higher than I wanted to go (and it's two instead of only the one I'd need), but still a decent price. Ends tomorrow, so I'll see how it goes.

How do you like the Ocean kayak? I was a big fan of the SOT part of the Hobie, so I was considering eventually "trading in" the Pelican for one of the hot pink Ocean SOT boats.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
manderz|1367545054|3439190 said:

Thanks!! SO jealous of your 'yaks!! My primary is a Wilderness Systems Pamlico 120, and I have a Pelican for really shallow creeks and the like. My dad's best friend has a Hobie Mirage, it's an amazing boat!

I'm watching 2 Werner paddles on ebay, they're a bit higher than I wanted to go (and it's two instead of only the one I'd need), but still a decent price. Ends tomorrow, so I'll see how it goes.

How do you like the Ocean kayak? I was a big fan of the SOT part of the Hobie, so I was considering eventually "trading in" the Pelican for one of the hot pink Ocean SOT boats.

I like it but I really prefer the Hobie because of the peddling action. What can I say-I like speed. :bigsmile:
A hot pink Ocean would be pretty awesome I have to say!!! (I am also a big fan of the SOT. It's a lot less hassle).

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1367541498|3439130 said:

I've been the usual saint, but DF has been very naughty. :twisted:

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
missy|1367545422|3439197 said:
manderz|1367545054|3439190 said:

I like it but I really prefer the Hobie because of the peddling action. What can I say-I like speed. :bigsmile:
A hot pink Ocean would be pretty awesome I have to say!!! (I am also a big fan of the SOT. It's a lot less hassle).

Yes, I agree! The peddle action is just so cool!! I think he can use a sail, too. It's just so fancy!! Sadly, that will be out of the budget for some time. Thanks for the insight :)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to see you! :wavey: No bling projects for me.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lisa! We recently refinanced our house, went from 30 years to 15.....so since we have no mortgage payment in May, I'm looking at getting.some 1ctw studs for mother's day!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jaysonsmom|1367560562|3439411 said:
Hi Lisa! We recently refinanced our house, went from 30 years to 15.....so since we have no mortgage payment in May, I'm looking at getting.some 1ctw studs for mother's day!
J'smom
can you loan me 30K?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1367561861|3439418 said:
J'smom
can you loan me 30K?

You've gonna have to ask your other sugar mamas......I've got my eyes set on bling for myself!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lisa!
I updated on my Oh Hai board, but each week brings more right now. I think I'll get to stop my second waitress job. I have enough farm sitting lining up that I very well may not need to earn extra money by sweating in a hot kitchen of fried food. I had started doing it for extra money for home projects we have to get done, but why do that when I can just go feed horses?

What's new with you?!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

That's fabulous! I was approved yesterday for a re-fi that is substantially reducing our mortgage payment. Very happy!
Maybe I need bigger studs to celebrate :naughty:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
woofmama|1367671636|3440184 said:

That's fabulous! I was approved yesterday for a re-fi that is substantially reducing our mortgage payment. Very happy!
Maybe I need bigger studs to celebrate :naughty:

Great idea! Why don't you get some bigger studs and pass your current ones to me via the PS preloved section? I'm sure they are fabulous!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Lisa! Good to see you again. I'm waiting to hear if I got a new position, and it's killing me to try and be patient. My current position will be eliminated at the end of the (school) year. I'm sad to leave because I've been there for 7 years, but I'm focusing on the positives and looking forward to a new opportunity. I don't have any jewelry projects going on, but my mom did give me pearl earrings recently. They were hers but she had them reset.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I lost 74 lbs, had a facelift, started sketching ideas to landscape the backyard. Next month I'm going back to Pgh to visit family for the first time in 9 years and we're going to Belgium and the Netherlands in July. That's about it. :))

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Lisa!

We were going to sell our RV then buy a smaller truck. Sadly we bought the smaller truck this week but still need to sell the RV. I hope someone doesn't want us to "bring" it to them to see it.

I am going to one of those remount sales at the mall on Monday. I have a few projects in mind but I'll see what they have that works that I want to afford.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Kaleigh :wavey:
I hope all is well with you.
I'm going to an auction preview at Freeman's this afternoon - they're having a big jewelry auction tomorrow.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1367704141|3440444 said:
I lost 74 lbs, had a facelift, started sketching ideas to landscape the backyard. Next month I'm going back to Pgh to visit family for the first time in 9 years and we're going to Belgium and the Netherlands in July. That's about it. :))

Woohoo!!! Congrats!!! I am sure you look and feel great! :appl: :appl: :appl: And......you forgot to say you are coming to meet a bunch of us in Vegas sometime in that travel line up! :bigsmile:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Lisa! :wavey: You need to stick around more, we've missed you!

I am working on changing to an AVR and it's a long and crazy story as I am deciding between two 2+ ct stones and still haven't decided but am having one set to try out! I love 30 day return policies! :lol:

I am also going to the PS get-together and also plan to meet mom2boys and Yenny in early June! We always do the mountain and beach vacations, so nothing else elaborate!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1367758255|3440646 said:
Hi, Lisa! :wavey: You need to stick around more, we've missed you!

I am working on changing to an AVR and it's a long and crazy story as I am deciding between two 2+ ct stones and still haven't decided but am having one set to try out! I love 30 day return policies! :lol:

I am also going to the PS get-together and also plan to meet mom2boys and Yenny in early June! We always do the mountain and beach vacations, so nothing else elaborate!

Meeting up w/ DS and Yenny is the next best thing since I won't be able to make it to the PS GTG in Vegas! I hope to have my new upgrade by then! :bigsmile:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nothing exciting here...just limping to the end of the school year. I'm as bad as the kids....13 school days left!! I can't wait for the PS GTG and getting together with DS and Momtoboys! Can't wait to see moms upgrade!!

Other than that, I'm boring...definitely no new bling since we're working with a designer to complete the living room, dining room and family room. It will look amazing when it's done, but it's stressing me out!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
It's my birthday this month so I'm treating myself with lots of retail therapy :bigsmile:

So far I've bought:

A Jaeger handbag

A Smythson travel jewellery box

A pair of Belstaff boots

A Bally wallet

A pair of Tiffany sunglasses

A beautiful leather suitcase from streamline (present from hubby)

A set of brushes from Suqqu (present from hubby)

A set of brushes from Hakuhodo (present from hubby)

A ton of new make up from Tom Ford, Guerlain, Hourglass and Burberry. (I now need a much bigger makeup bag!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results