shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh I am so excited!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
My fiance contacted Whiteflash to go ahead with my wedding band! I decided on the 3 pointers. He wanted the 4s or 5s but I really thought that might be too thick of a band. Let''s hope I don''t regret it and end up with him upgrading that puppy in a few years. haha

He really doesn''t want me involved but I gave him all the info about my engagemtn setting so that if they need it to match up height wise it will.

I wish I worked from home too so I could be there when it came!

WE might buy his wedding band on Ebay unless he finds something else. He doesn''t know what he wants but I spotted a Titanium with a gold inlay that was reasonable....He needs to get his finger measured though. I don''t know what size to buy.

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting Ame! Can''t wait to see it! Post as soon as you can.

Congrats,

Lori/yellowfan

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
If he lets me see it...I will. I cannot wait.

I hope I went with the right size ring.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That is exciting. I can''t wait to see it.
It''s going to be full of fire.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
He will have to hide it or Ill be wearing it and not my ering. haha

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have an idea what the band will be? Eternity style, etc? How did you decide to go with whiteflash? I love the ring they made for Marriahlyn, it was beautiful. Are you planning to go with white gold or yellow gold? This is exciting!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting!! Sounds like the perfect choice to me. The waiting is a killer I know!!
2.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s an exact copy of Mara''s band except with 3 pointers instead of 2. I chose them because her ring was what I had been trying to find and I wanted excellent stones instead of just something blah that they had in that color.

I simply cannot wait. But considering we are in the thick of valentine season I should have had him wait another week or so to email. woops.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2005 2:17:52 PM
Author: ame

I simply cannot wait. But considering we are in the thick of valentine season I should have had him wait another week or so to email. woops.
Nah...let the order go in! Even though there may be a backlog, your ring is in the queue!!!!!

Very exciting....the wait is absolutely treacherous, I know. A ring I had commissioned is due to be in tomorrow and I can hardly see straight!!! It only gets harder as the d-day gets closer.
emsmilep.gif

congrats on the order though...the ring sounds dreamy.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great! Look forward to seeing hand pics.....

cheers--Sharon

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is it bad luck to wear it with the E-Ring before the wedding...or instead of?
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2005 5
6.gif
4:46 PM
9.gif
You crack me up, Ame!

I can see you now with your loupe having to inspect 20 something diamonds every few minutes!

I can''t wait to see the ring. It will be stunning with ACAs all the way around...WOW!

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
I think 3-pointers will be fine. I have 1, 2, and 3-pointers in my e-ring sides. The 3s look fairly sizeable.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree the 3 pointers will be lovely..and you won''t want to upgrade the melee but the big stone anyway, that is the way DIAMOND OBSESSION works!
9.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha. I hope not. Im sure in a few years when we are loaded we will upgrade my stone. Maybe.

She will call my man tomorrow to settle it all up. I think I confused them, I mentioned my ering and got the whole thing confuzzled and sent photos of Mara''s band so they can copy it perfectly.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2005 5:36:34 PM
Author: Patty
Date: 2/7/2005 5
6.gif
4:46 PM

9.gif

You crack me up, Ame!

I can see you now with your loupe having to inspect 20 something diamonds every few minutes!
I can see my day's productivity level going way down...to nonexistant. haha! And yes I WILL be constantly checking it.

UPDATE:
He just told me that they are starting it and he is waiting for a call back so he can pay.

He won't let me see or know anything but I want the photos sent to ME so I can examine it first ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results