shape
carat
color
clarity

Off PS how often do you discuss politics?

Off PS how often do you discuss politics?

• 1 Never

Votes: 9 33.3%

Votes: 3 11.1%

Votes: 2 7.4%

Votes: 1 3.7%

Votes: 5 18.5%

Votes: 2 7.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 10 Constantly

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not very often I don't think. Again, usually on FB when something irritates me.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Pretty much all the time! I should have bee a lawyer as I love to debate! But then I married a guy that has radical different political views then me so we constantly bring it up with family and friends. So yup I talk about it in person, put it on social media, etc.

I'm not a fan of people who avoid politics or discussion on it. There is so much going on in the world and I want to learn about it, educate myself and perhaps try to see views I disagree with from another perspective.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1410958491|3752449 said:
Pretty much all the time! I should have bee a lawyer as I love to debate! But then I married a guy that has radical different political views then me so we constantly bring it up with family and friends. So yup I talk about it in person, put it on social media, etc.

I'm not a fan of people who avoid politics or discussion on it. There is so much going on in the world and I want to learn about it, educate myself and perhaps try to see views I disagree with from another perspective.

I agree with this. I am not so set in my thoughts and beliefs that I cannot see and learn from other people's perspectives and POV's. I think being open to new/different ideas because it keeps one growing and learning and when does that ever really stop?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results