shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Marcy! Just wanna say glad you and Marty are having fun with that gorgeous blue P. :D

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Hi LLJs!

Marcy, my new camera is good. A tiny shiny nail-polish-red Canon. A "beautiful & colorful" thing - except it can't be driven :wall:
The vet is coming to the house this afternoon. She thinks my dog may have heart failure, which is treatable. Fingers crossed!
Sorry you got that cold! : ( I wish you were closer so we could bring you soup.

Scandi, I have a quote for you too. "Changes in travel plans are dancing lessons from god". Your cabin story shows what a good dancer you are : )

Yesterday I found the pages & pages of sketches for my travel ring. A lot of energy went into it! Somedays I love it, other days I don't. I bought it a striped Tiffany band and like the combo. I think it's just a stronger design than I am used to, but that was the point :errrr: . It doesn't feel like "me", but I designed it, so it must be me. haha In any event, it's going to France. Maybe I would have felt differently if it had been ready on time for the last trip. That's my OCD coming out. I wore the diamond on every trip before that. Sometimes bling makes you crazy IYKWIM! :lol:
and Missy---your idea of setting the head diagonally was a good one. It would have softened the look and made all the difference. When we go to Adam's I'm going to listen!
In any event, the new camera works fine.

img_0022.jpg img_0020_0.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Marcy, glad you had a lovely time in Denver with Marty's sister and fun with your beautiful new Porsche. Life is good. I hope you wake up this morning feeling all better with your cold and headache gone. And YUMMY I love Oreos. Cannot remember when I last had one but I can still taste them in my mind. Creamy and chocolatey and just delicious. How clever of you to use them to demonstrate the phases of the moon. I find making play lists to be the most efficient way to get all the songs I want when I am working out or in the car but I do make lot of new playlists each month so not that different from you as I am searching for songs often. I love music and the way it can change or improve a mood. My favorite songs are sad ones so I guess I am a bit weird and in my 20s/30s went through a very bluesy/jazzy tragic song period. Heck who am I kidding. I still gravitate towards that music today. :lol: Thank you for the compliments re my nieces and I am glad you enjoyed my pics.

Jimmianne, I like your ring and Tiffany band too and I remember when you bought that Tiffany band how much I admired it. It is a strong look together with the ring and I think you make it work. I hope as you wear it in France you come to adore it more. And anyway when we visit Adam together we can find you the "perfect" stone if you so wish. I am always able and ready to go bling shopping and I think all the NIRDIs know that. Anything I can do for you girls and if I must bling shop with you I will sacrifice my time and energy bling shopping! :lol: :appl: :devil: :halo: :love:

Back to seriousness for a moment. I want you to know that we are all thinking of your sweet elderly dog. Can you please tell us his name so we can think good thoughts for him using his name. Keeping him in my thoughts and prayers and hoping he will be OK. ((HUGS)) to him and wishing him a recovery with a good quality of life. Again I wish we lived closer so I could help you with him while you are in France. :(

Hope everyone is doing well and have a good Tuesday. (((HUGS))).

Adding a photo from the 1960s and one from 1970...I know I shared these pics on PS already but yesterday some of us NIRDIs were chatting and sharing animal photos and I loved going down the doggie memory lane so sharing this one again. Makes me smile remembering Apache and how much he was a total part of our loving family. He truly was a son to my parents and grandparents and a sibling to us. Corny but so true. Miss him still.

First pic is Apache's birthday party. We always had a birthday party for him every year. And we continued that tradition for all our dogs. Not the cats however. Hmmm that is quite unfair and I might have to remedy that. Except with 4 cats we would be celebrating lots of birthdays all year so never mind. 8)

Oh and Scandi, here is my answer to your cycling question yesterday...

_38487.jpg

_38488.jpg

bicyclingseasonoverwaahwaah.gif

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good afternoon girls :wavey:

Marcy, that sounds like a nice day and a nice visit :) I know what you mean, the cars live a life of their own sometimes... like when you drive 14 hours during the weekend... the car just wants to go home!! :saint: :Up_to_something: :saint: Oreos - that sounds like a good idea! I love them but can't eat them. But oh-so-delicious!! After I "gave up sugar", I actually get sick even from eating the things that I can eat, lol. But on Sunday, on the way home from dog training, we decided that we needed some food before the long drive home. So we stopped at McDonalds. And I'm overthetop happy!! I can't tolerate gluten at all, and a lot of time, the restaurants are not careful enough, so I get a reaction even if the food is supposed to be gluten free. But hey! Went for a gluten free burger, and IT WAS GLUTEN FREE!! No reaction at all!! So now I'm super happy and planning on eating only junk food for the rest of the year :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jimmianne, thinking of your dog and hoping very much that the vet can help and that it is treatable! I love that quote! I have never heard that before! I'll get back to you ;-)

Missy, thank you for the pictures! I love your parents! We have always celebrated dog birthdays too! :) :) :) We invite the whole family, have dinner and cake, and presents :) One day I'll hold you to your bling shopping promise! Dreaming of old mine cut earrings :love:

Ciao!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1473436550|4074600 said:
Another beautiful kitchen!

I'll play : ) Here is my "old French house" kitchen that could use advice from you experts. I fear my French kitchen will never be sophisticated, but that is the least of my worries. First I need to learn how to cook.
But before that I have to get rid of a ton of cabinetry, as the sellers liked cabinets so much that they filled all the kitchen walls and then expanded with cabinets into the sunroom.

img_4898.jpg

The blur at the table is my agent masked out. I was not sure he wanted to be on PS
img_4907_0.jpg

img_4903.jpg

img_4906_0.jpg

Re this one!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandinavian|1477399296|4090347 said:
One day I'll hold you to your bling shopping promise! Dreaming of old mine cut earrings :love:

You're on! :naughty:

I think we could find an amazing old mine cut pair for you Scandi. :love: :appl:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, I was thinking that as Jimmianne is soon returning to her new house in France, it is time for a brainstorming re her house and kitchen :)

Jimmianne, I hope you will forgive me for doing a Scandinavian version of brainstorming - i.e. saying everything that comes to mind, relevant or not, so that you in the next step of the process can feel inspired if possible from the rantings, and ignore all the rest as best you can :)

For colour sceme, you know I love the bluish greens:

primitive-kitchen.jpg

period-architecture-ltd-paint-color-is-custom-blend-with-an-distressed-finish.jpg

_38491.jpg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I would love to suggest a nice cold greenish blue or bluish green colour for your cabinets :)

And I know you don't really want to do anything about the floors, too much work! But I do love painted floors, so apparently I'm unable to not suggest them :cheeky:

(I know I know, 2 times this picture, but I love it.. :dance: )

_38492.jpg

1299d0e1-0cfb-415f-98fe-b245f1db5ef7_1.jpg

kitchen_8.jpg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And just because I'm crazy, I'll add a few more painted floors :)

This is one of my favourites:

But love this one also:

And oh what a room...

_38493.jpg

_38494.jpg

mg_3724-kopie-copykleiner.jpg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really do think that whiteish wood, blueish green and greyish white make good companions :) So if I were you, I would paint the floors in either greyish white or a check board combination of greyish white + soft yellow/bluish green/black. Teal kind of closets. And light walls :)

What do you think girls? Do you want to help me play brainstorm for Jimmianne? :angel: :Up_to_something: :angel:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And then we have the "where to put the cabinets" game :)

I think you are right Jimmianne, that there are way too many cabinets.. I like storage, but I also like a more airy feel and space to move around :halo:

From your picture number one, it looks like the cabinets might be a little too close to the stairs for me in the morning before coffee o'clock.. :lol: So I would remove them and go for a kitchen on the opposite wall. That would mean sacrificing the table in picture number two. Where is that door beside the orange-table-cloth-table leading? Is that the way into the rest of the house? If it is redundant by means of using the sunroom outside the kitchen for walk-through instead, I would use it as a kitchen wall. If you need it - as you probably do - I would just build a kitchen on both sides of that door. Like a three wall U shaped kitchen with a door in the middle of the middle wall.

Picture number three: is that inside the sun room looking into the kitchen? If so - I would remove the cabinets in the sun room. Personally, I would use the sun room only for a kitchen / dining table :) Not sure how large that room is, but hoping it might be possible to have a table there :)

By the way: The wooden beams are lovely!!

Oh and also - that tiny little island with the water boiler (?) on it next to the sink: I would make that one cabinet larger / more out into the room. (you have room for that after I have chucked out the kitchen on the wall where the stove and fridge are standing in the picture... :cheeky: ). That way it can double as a place to put food for serving :) How about a nice wine cabinet on the end there 8-)

So - its all up to you NIRDIs - some of you must have better ideas than me for sure! Lets get the snow ball roling so that our poor Jimmianne is totally confused by the time she gets to France :lol: :appl: :D

Ciao bellas! What is that in French..?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandi OMG those kitchens are beautiful. I'll look them over closely.
I'm dealing with tile floors in lovely red, ochre and black.
I love the teals too, so the floors are a challenge. please do brainstorm!

My old dog is Bogart : )

and yes, OWD for sure! Maybe in March. But if it's snowing that week, Missy, I'll postpone so you can go cycling!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:naughty: I would paint both or one of them to get a more similar / uniform colour in the kitchen and the sun room... :naughty:

Some friends of ours painted tiles, and it works just fine as long as you use the right paint! Looks super polished and just like new tiles!!

http://www.askthebuilder.com/how-to-paint-ceramic-tile/

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1477402548|4090363 said:
Scandi OMG those kitchens are beautiful. I'll look them over closely.
I'm dealing with tile floors in lovely red, ochre and black.
I love the teals too, so the floors are a challenge. please do brainstorm!

My old dog is Bogart : )

and yes, OWD for sure! Maybe in March. But if it's snowing that week, Missy, I'll postpone so you can go cycling!

Hahaha Jimmianne, yes please if it is snowing do allow me to get in my cycling. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Diamonds are forever of course while cycling is so weather dependent. :cheeky:

And lots of good wishes, PS healing dust and lots of hugs and love to Bogart!!!! LOVE him and his name. (((HUGS))).

Scandi, lovely kitchen ideas. Wish I had those huge kitchen spaces to work with OMG that would be a dream kitchen. Love the muted blues and grays and whites. Really lovely.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 2 faves for Jimmianne from your pics Scandi.

_38495.jpg

mg_3724-kopie-copykleiner1.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi girls! Yikes, I've fallen very behind so I guess I'll just jump back in -

Missy, I saw your other thread and I just wanted to say I'm really sorry your skin is giving you such problems. Life presents us with all sorts of challenges and it's only natural that we feel upset and discouraged sometimes, even though we're aware others are dealing with even more serious issues. It's ok to feel down sometimes. I don't have any words of wisdom, I guess I just try my best to focus on the positives in my life and hope and pray that things don't get any worse haha! Anyway, I'm keeping you in my thoughts and I hope you get some relief from your discomfort soon.

Love the family pics! It's so cute your family celebrated Apache's birthday, he was a beautiful dog.

Congrats to your adorable nieces on winning first place! Their mural is really good! Pretty pics of the water and the birds, and the sky pics too. And your kitties are just the sweetest things :love: Love the mug too, very cute.

CJ, I'm keeping you in my thoughts and sending lots of love and comforting thoughts to you. (((HUGS)))

Scandi, I'm going back quite a few posts but you made me laugh about starting a fire as one way of clearing out a house! Believe me, I'm tempted sometimes :devil:

Sorry about the issue with the key to the cabin, you certainly did a lot of driving this past weekend! This rental company definitely needs to get more organized lol. I'm glad it worked out in the end.

And I vote for the red bikini!

And congrats on finding gluten-free junk food, now your life is complete haha!

Kristie, thanks for the empathy about this estate stuff, it does indeed stink!!! :knockout: Yeah, the challenge in finding a part-time job is to find one with no stress and no drama lol - That kind of job is hard to come by. Joining a gym is probably the better idea :cheeky: .

Marcy, I was sorry to read that you were so worried about the car payment but it sounds like everything worked out ok. Sorry about the cold and I hope you're feeling better soon. Good to hear your astronomy meeting went well, complete with an impromptu Halloween party lol. How great that people noticed your car! It's a beauty for sure and I'm so glad you love it. Your trip to Denver sounds like fun, glad you enjoyed it. It breaks things up to do something different. And yay for the Broncos!

Jimmianne, I'm sorry your older dog Bogart is having some problems and I hope the vet can help him.

I laughed at the Peanuts cartoon, I can definitely relate! I'm very tempted sometimes to get in my car and just keep on going until I get to SC, and then just hide from everyone and everything! :D

Again, I'm going back a few posts but the movie I was referring to a thriller called The Gift (a bit along the lines of Fatal Attraction) with Jason Bateman.

FWIW I absolutely love your travel ring, I think it's gorgeous and looks great on you! I'm sorry you have mixed emotions about it. The Tiffany band looks perfect with it too.

I know I missed some stuff but I'll do better at keeping up - I have a bunch of phone calls to make and I've been procrastinating all morning so I should get to it - I hate making these calls, every time I speak to someone they give me another task to do! ;(

Have a good day everyone, I'll check in later!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, June. For the compliment about the ring, for starters.
I'll look for that movie. The one I saw, also called The Gift, with Cate Blanchett & Keanu Reeves was very intense...not in a good way. So I wondered if we were talking about the same movie LOL.
[Thinking of Keanu's films reminds me of how much I loved Kenneth Branagh's Much Ado About Nothing. Anyone else love that film? It was so beautiful].

I'll bet you are really busy right now. Thinking of you : )

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

LLJsmom, we are thoroughly enjoying the Blue Streak! Marty is going to a concert in Colorado tomorrow night and I already told him “no you can’t take the Porsche”. How are you doing?

Jimmianne, I love the red Canon cameras. They are a fabulous color! I am glad you bought one. We will be looking forward to lots of great pictures. That would be wonderful if they can treat Bogart; poor thing. Give Bogart a hug from me and mega get well dust coming his way. I would love it if you brought me some soup. I enjoyed another dish of it for lunch today. I am delighted you are taking your travel ring on your trip. The stripped Tiffany band looks fabulous with it. Great set!

Missy, the Oreo moon program is always a hit especially with kids. Cheap materials, you’ve got something to eat if you are hungry and it’s a easy project. Sadly my cold isn’t gone or even better but it’s changing. I am stuffed up and coughing now. Great idea to make a list of songs to make up playlists. I’ll hear a song on Sirius and think I should buy that but I never write it down and forget. Marty is definitely more in to music than I am. Love the pictures of Apache. You picked my favorite kitchen picture too - the top one you posted.

Scandi, I can see why you and your car would just want to go home after all the driving. Good deal you got a gluten free burger at McDonalds. There is a local pizza place that makes the best gluten free pizza (according to my nephew). Every time they come to town he wants to know if we are ordering in pizza for supper. Fabulous kitchen pictures.

June, you are so right about focusing on the good and positive things in our lives. Some days it’s hard to find them though. We did have a nice time in Denver. I enjoyed looking in the crystal store at little teddy bears. I am so bad. Good luck with your phone calls. You are so right you end up with more things to do and more calls to make. I’m thinking of you.

I did head in to work today but maybe should have stayed home one more day. I am coughing quite a bit which started at 3 am today cutting my night short. Yes, I was probably on the cranky side at work.

Marty got me a possessed or devil bear. It’s pretty funny. It’s arms are up like it is playing pic-a-boo. You touch it’s right foot and it says 3 things - stuff like “do you want to play a game? Maybe pic-a …” and then the arms open and it says “BOO!” and then laughs. The eyes are red and kind of flash.

Tomorrow is Wednesday already. NICE!!!

Take care.
Sick of Coughing Marcy

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls :wavey:

Another lovely rainy cold and grey day here today. Oh how I love the fall.... Well actually I do. But only when I don't have so much work to do. I like to go for a long hike in the forest and then drink hot chocolate by the fire inside after and read a nice book. I'm hopeless by the way, lol. When I'm really tired, I prefer to read a book that I have read before, because that way I know that I will like it and that it will not make me upset... How silly can I get???

Marcy, that bear is wonderful!! I think you need a bear with a bit of personality to survive the other bears and rabbits... 8-) Hope you are feeling better today!

Missy, I can soooo picture you cycling in the snow... NOT! LOL. Perhaps if it was the only way to go bling shopping with some of the NIRDIs :D

I also like the top picture that Missy posted a lot. I think those colours could work with the red/black(?)/white tiles :)

Jimmianne, have you started counting down the days yet? And more importantly, how is Bogart?

June, so glad that you have kept your nose above water even with all the phone calls and estate stress.

Hugs!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls! Posting on the go as I had a challenging night not sleeping most of it. So Greg let me sleep an hour past my normal wake up time so at least I got 2 hours sleep. Lol. But really :snore: :snore: :snore:

So please forgive my quick on the run post.

Junie, thank you for the compliments re my nieces and for all your as always kind and generous thoughts. I'm sorry you are dealing with strife re the estate and I'm wishing you as smooth a resolution as possible here on forward. And sending more hugs. I'm excited about this weekend despite my skin challenges. I will just wear a mask ok? That's how you will recognize me. :lol:
Hope you have a nice and easy day! Hugs.

Jimmianne, how is Bogart? Thinking good thoughts for him.

Marcy, love the possessed devil bear. Bwahaha scary! How do you feel this morning? I hope you are feeling much better today honey. I hear you on being cranky when not getting enough sleep. Healing hugs being sent your way. And if you want my playlist songs let me know and I'll email you though I'm not sure we share the same music preferences but I have a wide range of taste re music.

Scandi, I am glad you are enjoying the weather and I also enjoy long walks surrounded by nature. Hope you get to do that soon and also enjoy that hot chocolate yummm. How are the kids doing? Ones with and without furry hair. :bigsmile:

Kristie, sending good thoughts Maggie's way and more healing hugs.

Hi to Callie (one more day woohoo!!!), Rainwood, CJ, Sharon, Gypsy, and anyone else I inadvertently missed. Hope all is well by you. :wavey:

Hugs to everyone and hope a good day is had by all.

Adding 2 pics of my niece's enterprising nature. She is one of her class senators and now she is also running for class secretary. Lol she is not a shy one like my youngest niece. It's so much posting pics on my iPad than it is on my Mac air. So here you go. Excuse the pjs. ;))

Marcy, I though you'd especially appreciate her poster. :lol:

Haha adding one more pic. I'm feeling this. 8-)

img_13152.jpg

img_13153.jpg

img_13154.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, goodmorning

Please tell Miss Bethany she has my vote!

The vet is not sure what Bogie's problem is and is consulting a cadiologist this morning. I asked that he be started on Lasix right away in case it is heart failure, so we are doing that, but honestly, it would be kinder to let him go. So, I will wait for her ideas today, but probably make an appointment for later this week.

Meanwhile, it is a beautiful morning here.
here's a photo of the sun coming up.
img_0033_2.jpg

I hope Scandi doesn't make me paint my kitchen floor! lol
Scandi, Can I buy a ring instead, pleeze?? [talk about Freudian slip! I meant RUG]. Or if you would come help me, that would be good too. :naughty:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, I'm so sorry about Bogie!

Off course you can buy me a ring and I'll let it slip... :cheeky:

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi guys :wavey:

Just wanted to do a quick check in to say hello.

jimmyanne so sorry to hear about Bogart :((

hi june
hi callie
hi kristie
hi marcy
hi scandi
hi rainwood
hi gypsy
hi lljsmom

Everything is OK here.

Can't believe it's almost November. :shock:

Bought some candy today in case some kiddies want to come by (whenever I buy some they never come and end up eating it all myself.)

Filled out my ballot today...can't wait to get it out in the mail.

Be back soon.

(((((HUGS)))))

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi CJ: I'm on my way over for candy!

img_13159.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Jimmianne, Marty claims the Killer Rabbits aren’t scared of the Ghoul bear. It does make me laugh. Stupid cough! Sorry to hear about Bogart; keeping you and him in my thoughts. Love your sunrise picture.

Scandi, that sounds like a perfect fall day to me; very relaxing and comfy. I don’t tend to read books more than once but that is a good point you know you like them and they won’t upset you.

Missy, I hope you made it through the day okay on 2 hours of sleep. I think I will have fun with my Ghoul bear. I like a wide range of music too. About the only type of music I don’t care for is rap and jazz. Yes I do love your niece’s Snoopy poster but her slogan is even better. That is fabulous. I hope she wins.

CJ, I am debating whether to pick up Halloween candy or not.

Kristie, love the pirate costume. Fabulous picture.

I slept an entire 4 hours before my coughing attach kicked in. I knew I was waking Marty up so I moved to one of our spare bedrooms. Then I realized I hadn’t turned the furnace on before going to bed so I got up and turned it on. I was cold at first but finally did fall asleep again. I bought some NyQuil on the way home so hopefully I can sleep tonight.

Marty went to a concert in Denver tonight so I had to cook my own supper. I didn’t burn it. Sweet.

I ran some stuff to the post office tonight - you know my worst nightmare obstacle course. Yes I did kind of bump in to a curb put from the front not the side. I was going very slow and backed up right away. I thoroughly inspected my wheel and tire when I got home and it looked fine. Lucky for me.

Laters,
Marcy

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AZ. good morning! I love your sweet pirate's picture. I always said I had my DD so there would be someone to pull in tons of candy on Halloween, but maybe I should have taken my fur baby trick or treating instead! That face could net you a literal ton of sweets. Does you fur baby enjoy the hat or does that hat just stay on long enough for the photo-op?

Marcy, my car salesman AND mechanic have lectured me several times about not parking too close to a concrete parking spot marker
..because I do! It's hard to remember, and those curby things do sneak up on you. Maybe we should start a curb awareness club and have wonderful perks so the world envies our affliction.

Four days to France.
I'm very happy that my horse, Pom, got a clean bill of health yesterday - which is good news for the sitter. He can be turned out in a paddock without his big heavy boots[which are a pain to put on] and also I no longer have to wrap the surgery site on his leg. Major milestones.
I'm going to have Bogie put down today or tomorrow - whenever I can get an appointment. It was a tough decision, but the universe is helping as he has gone downhill a little more the last two days. The vet said they might be able to give him a medication that would keep him alive for a few more months, but he would need clinical testing and medications, then a weekly blood test. He got so excited when she came to the house that he had a seizure. She feels bringing him to the clinic for xrays might provoke a seizure that could potentially do him in. He is 15 years old.
It really helps to write this all down.

Missy, I'm sorry to hear you have had sleep issues. Did you get anymore rest last night?

Scandi - so kind of you to offer to accept my buying you a ring! Would you like a couple of guard chihuahuas to go with it?

CJ, I like your "hi" list. Very good. I always feel as though I am leaving someone out.

Hi Callie, hi LLjsmom, hi Rainwood.

June, just checking in with you and saying hi. Are you still on the phone a lot? I remember. It's like suddenly having a second job and I do believe it is part of the grieving and healing process to take care of things.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi girls :wavey:

Yesterday I realised that I'll have to work the next three weekends. So had such nightmares last night. Dreaming that my furbaby could transfer into a bird at will and that some stupid child sat on her, blood dripping from her tiny bird head.. Oh my. Not exactly rested today. Think I panicked about not having enough time for walking her in the weekends. My priorities might be somewhat off as the children didn't even enter my mind...

Missy, all the little ones are just fine again for now.. But it *is* cold and cough season, so we shall see how long it lasts. Your nieces are totally adorable! I hope she wins, she certainly deserves it :) Hope you have had a good nights sleep!

Any plans for Halloween? I'm imagining that it is a bit more of a big deal where you live than here :) Sometimes we celebrate with friends, but I think we will skip it this year. Don't have the energy for inviting people over whilst we are in the middle of this construction mess. Will buy some candy though just in case any children should pass by, normally they don't, it is pretty rural where we live, lol.

Marcy, oh no to curbs! Glad it worked out OK without any damages. Perhaps we should consider a car made of diamonds, so that it breaks curbs instead of the other way around? How is work this week?

CJ, hope no kids show up, you deserve that candy :)

Kristie, that pirate costume is just too cute!! My furbaby would have killed me if I tried though... LOL She has a hard time even accepting booties.. (have to put them on her when there is snow to avoid snowballs in/on her feet.)

Jimmianne. I'm so very happy about Pom and so very sad and sorry about Bogie. That sunrise is perfect. Perhaps your vet could come to your house one morning? I'm starting to cry now but that is not helping you one bit but I just don't know what to tell you to help. But he has had a good life. And 15 years is a very respectable age. Hugs.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandi, thanks.
The vet will come to the house and will bring help.
This is the sixth old rescue dog here to be helped in 5 years.
One never gets used to it, but accepting that painful emotions are simply part of the deal makes it less traumatic.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results