shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Callie, your kindness and unconditional love for your nieces amaze me. They are so blessed to have you in their lives. I hope they realize that. What you have built is a relationship based on respect and trust. I am glad their mother called to thank you. I hope that means that she realizes the crucial role you play in their lives. You are a voice that they trust to want only what is in their best interests with no other bias or agenda. God bless you Callie.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Jimmianne, I had to go look up the pictures of the Cowboy with the bra. Classic! Your painting, wine and pizza luncheon sounds awesome. Your painting looks great! Too funny you mentioned good thing you bought your bracelet before you checked the tires on your SUV. I just paid our Verizon bill and was thinking “ouch. I shouldn’t be buying a ring”. Of course I just paid off our appliances, bought tires recently and renewed my car plates. For those of your not from Wyoming we don’t pay state taxes but they really gouge you with a tax to register your cars. Yes, WF is always great to deal with. Drunken Daises is awesome! How long will your bracelet take? My order says about 2 weeks. I hope you find your rings.

Missy, you and Jimmianne are right about finding a safer way to fight fires, those people fighting them are really heroes. I don’t know about satin / silk pillowcases being good for your skin but it doesn’t mess up your hair like other fabrics. I like my satin one because it’s cool. I hate to hear conditions in NYC aren’t what they were after Rudy left office. I know he did a lot for crime there but of course I was very impressed with how he handled things after 9/11. He was definitely a leader in every sense of the word. I am not trying to start a political discussion but Rudy deserves kudos in my humble opinion. I am glad to hear you don’t have a lot of problems getting around the subways other than dealing with the heat while waiting for your train. I love your kitty pictures. I can tell they are pampered kitties.

LLJsmom, I am definitely feeling guilty for buying another band but I am sure I’ll get over it. I’ll feel guilty another day (thanks Scarlett!) Have you been to Hong Kong a lot? Marty loves that city. Yay for running 12 miles.

Callie, did you like any of the shoes you got in the mail? I hope you get to go to WF since your husband is going to Houston. I think if Marty got sent to Houston I’d probably go along. My 2 nieces live there too. I love your comment to your problem employee’s new boss. I already gave my employee’s new boss my very honest opinion. I hate to hear your niece doesn’t like in a nice area. I understand being concerned about her. I am glad you had a nice talk with her and how sweet of you to get to babysit and arranged a night out for her and her parents. You are a wonderful, caring aunt.

Junebug, I was thinking about getting the 3 pointer band as an eternity but hated to spend that much money right now. They are very pretty. I think a channel set eternity would be pretty comfortable and wear well. LOL at the Mystery of the Disappearing Boat sounds like an Agatha Christie book. I read a ton of those growing up. I will be anxious to see pictures of your dining set.

Kristie, the line out of Austin Powers comes to mind for you “why won’t you die?” I keep hoping today will be the day for you. I think you should find a drunken, painting pizza place so I can come down and join in on the fun.

Ovi, you and Junebug are tempting me now on eternity bands. I think if I buy a 5th wedding band though Marty might throw me and the Teddies out. Oh no about your teeth and implants. I hope they get that fixed for you right away. It sounds awful and painful.

I got a different custom quote from Whiteflash so just wrote her back tonight to go ahead with it. It will be 14K YG with twelve .03 pointers in a channel set band. The band is 2.7 mm wide so should match my ering pretty well. Price was more reasonable for a 1/3 ctw band. Since Marty is in town this week I thought I should kind of ask / tell him I was buying it. It is so much easier to impulse shop when he’s out of town.

We’ve been busy. This weekend Marty didn’t play much golf because the smoke is bad here; I can’t imagine how awful it is in the states where the fires are going on. At least we are having very pretty sunsets and sunrises.

We chased around Sunday and looked at the Parade of Homes then went out for lunch.

I’ve been really busy at work. My problem child is moving to another department. Yippee! The lady he was going to swap with decided to quit instead of change jobs so now I’ll be hiring someone new. I am okay with that because she seemed rather high maintenance. Next summer will be our 25th anniversary and I had this funny idea pop in to my head about that – I can put an article in the paper about us and list my job as “babysitter at …” Wouldn’t that be funny?

I’ve been quite engrossed in the books I am reading. It’s a series about WWII on the Pacific side of the war. I will read the European front series next.

I hope everyone is having a great week so far.

Take care.
Marcy

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy - woo hoo!!
It's gonna be be-u-ti-ful!
I love channel set bands and as a plus they are very durable. [think "riding on firetrucks, painting while under the influence, and defending bears" for starters].
Well, this is exciting.
Mine was an 8 day wait [8 BUSINESS day wait], so they are thinking Sept. 2 shipping.
Two weeks...we will take care of you, so don't worry about the wait.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Callie, you are doing such a great job with your niece. I know how worried you get, but there is very little you can do aside from love love love. My DD was living in some dicey places - esp. when younger and I worried my head off. All I could do was be sure she had good locks and smoke alarms and a good cell phone. I hate to think it, but I guess one of the ways we show love is to let them run [ no I will not type "ruin"!] their own lives. It has been the hardest thing I've ever done.

Missy, that in-you-face-with-fangs cat picture is hilarious. That's what my Sam looks like just before he starts drooling, which he does every time he purrs. I hope your cats don't do that. Especially since they seem to have such an affinity for silk pillowcases. You have the luckiest kitties in the world so I hope you haven't given up on your dream of a kitty farm!

I have a French lesson in town at 10:30. I'm thinking twice a month to help with this immersion I'm doing. Then to my DD's to bunny sit. I've been taking my Aussie, Izzy, to bunny sit and they play together. Or prey-predator together. [I keep a close eye on them].
The bunny actually chases the dog around the house. Anyone ever seen the sheep-herding rabbit on youtube?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning!

Marcy, your band sounds gorgeous. I can t wait to see it. Yay! :appl: My two are still missing. Oh well. I am living with it. Wearing only my ering. Maybe I'm feeling naked which is why I keep thinking about the SS halo for some finger coverage. I also am reading about WW2, specifically about the fighting in the Pacific. The book is called Flyboys, and it's about the fighter pilot of the time. It's fascinating. I enjoy military history. Weird huh? I once read a whole book on the history of submarines. But, Crimson Tide is one of my favorite movies. What can I say. I love Denzel.

Jimmianne, waiting on your bracelet... :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am such a Blonde. I just sent Whiteflash 3 payments for my band. Marty will probably change the password to PayPal on me. Ha ha. Their accounting department was able to cancel 2 of them from their side.

Laters.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, you can make up for the three payment routine by doing what I did today - double invoicing my buyers!

My bracelet arrives on Friday at the UPS place an hour from me. Better than sitting home all day waiting for the UPS truck. I have spent a lot of fine moments in that parking lot with my loupe : )

LLJsmom, I'm sorry you haven't found your rings. I am thinking mine are really gone this time, but I hope yours are only misplaced. There are some nifty magic spells online that my DD recommends since she found a beloved lost necklace in a parking lot of a restaurant days after she lost it by casting a spell : ) I guess psychologically it helps to remember possible locations.
Good luck to us both.

Good evening, everyone. Talk to you tomorrow!
:snore:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Jimmianne, I like channel set bands; they seem to be low maintenance. Does your bracelet arrive this Friday or next Friday? My ship date is estimated as September 14. How was your French lesson and bunny sitting? A sheep herding rabbit sounds pretty cute. Good plan to double invoice your buyers. Hopefully they won’t notice. Ha Ha. I sure hope your rings show up.

LLJsmom, I sure hope your bands turn up. Flyboys sounds like a good book. I will have to look that up when I am through all of these books. I think military history is fascinating as well. Crimson Tide is a great movie. It’s one of our favorites.

Sending PS Dust to find Jimmianne and LLJsmom’s rings.

I ended up paying Whiteflash again for my ring. They cancelled 2 of the 3 payments then couldn’t get the money to process on the other payment. So they sent me a bill in PayPal. I couldn’t see the 3rd payment was cancelled yet so let them know and it finally came through that way. Right now it looks like they only got paid once.

We went out for supper and wandered around Pier 1. Marty ordered a bench for the man cave and bought a table, globe and knick-knack for the man cave.

Since my problem employee doesn’t seem to want to talk to me I emailed him what he should be doing until we hire his replacement. He didn’t answer. Weird. I talked to my 3 entry-level employees this afternoon to see if they had any questions or concerns about that guy leaving. They seemed okay. I need to talk to the other team leader tomorrow and then it’s just moving on.

Have a great Friday.

Marcy

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy....WF tomorrow!!! Ahead of schedule.
I also got a pre-loved WF pendant from a PSer.It's the one with an X with 4 stones. I have long admired it on the WF website.
&, I found a wonderful bracelet at the thrift store this week. A 1940 signed Taxco that it OTT - 3" tall. When I got it home & looked it up I was excited to find that I'd hit a little jackpot.
Literally everyone I saw at the museum this week and talked to complimented it. It is SO not my style, and I am wondering if my style needs a boost of flamboyance. :dance:
img_9815.jpg
well, I think that is enough distraction for this week!

The French lesson was outstanding. The teacher is terrific - everything you would want: engaging, cute, intelligent, tres French and exacting. I thought $50 a lesson was way too much and hesitated to buy a package, but it was totally worth it and I signed on.
We talked about the history, the way the gov't is set up, the language differences in the various regions and wine. For the first time in my life I want to know everything about a country. The hour flew by.

It would be so much fun if you all came to my lesson...and we all went biking with Missy, etc etc.
What is the status on the Miami trip? It is sounding better & better. Aren't you afraid you will want to buy everything?! Seriously - - -How do you handle going to a show like that?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls. I am very sad so please accept my apologies for not responding to individual posts right now but I am excited for all you girls receiving new bling in the near future.

It is with a heavy heart that I tell you sweet Blu has died. Some of you might remember him. He was the feral kitty Greg and I "rescued" at the beach in the summer/autumn of 2012. We found a home for him on the horse rescue farm Akindale in upstate NY. He was found dead 2 weeks ago but I just found out yesterday. They do not know what happened and he was barely 3 years old.

They tell me he had a good few years and that he loved Gracie the other barn cat and that he had a warm place to stay and always plenty of food to eat and that he was happy. But of course his life was cut too short and he deserved so much more. Life is crappy and unfair and Greg and I are devastated by his death. My heart is broken for poor sweet Blu. I hope he is finally at peace.

Rest in Peace dear Blu. We love you.

_33657.jpg

_33658.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry, Missy and Greg. :cry: I can see why it's even harder with a rescue pet, b/c you feel like they just got another chance, and you're totally rooting from him. It is a good thing that he had a good few years with a companion, in a home where he was loved. Who knows. Sometimes, these little souls are meant to be in your life for just a short time, but to bless you so much. (((hug))) Dear, sweet Blu. Rest in peace.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, you're so funny! Sometimes these waiting periods are the most dangerous times. You scored a necklace and another bracelet? I love that cuff. So bold and ornate, yet not fussy. I bet it looks stunning on your arm. I would love to see a pic of the necklace too.

Hmmm, I just read up a little on Taxco. Mexican and South American inspired designs. The original pieces were mostly done in silver. What kind of metal is yours?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I am so sad for you. This is very painful. You did everything you could to insure him a good life and unfortunately these things happen even when everything has been done right.
Hugs to you today Missy
and I send a nose-kiss to Blu in Kitty Heaven.
:cry:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom,

The hallmark is: Hecho en Mexico, AAR 925, Sterling, Taxco
This makes me want to collect this style of bracelet! There are so many lovely styles with those fluid shapes.

hopping off to Bunny sit.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no missy, I'm so sorry about Blu, because of you and Greg he was able to have a good life these past few years and I hope eventually that can bring you a little comfort. But it is so very sad and difficult to lose a furry friend, big hugs to you.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs to you ad Greg. Blu was such a beauty, I'm sorry he didn't have more years but I am glad it was such a spectacular quality of life for him. They mean so much to us and we never ever forgot them. :saint:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I'm so sorry about Blu. I remember hearing about him and understands how heartbroken you and Greg must feel. I loved LLJsmom comments about above. Please try to think of how happy Blu made those close to him. He truly was a little blessing! He also looks very happy in the pictures you posted of him. If a picture tells a story, he loved his life at the farm. You and Greg were able to help him have a wonderful life even if it didn't last nearly long enough. Hugs, hugs and more hugs.

Jimmianne, I love your new bracelet. You sure find some amazing pieces. I'm also planning to go to the Miami show. I love antique jewelry and have wanted to attend one of these shoes for sometime. Kristie and I are going to attend and hope some of you girls would also be interested in going. I know I have been driving Missy crazy trying to talk her into going. It just seems like it would be such a fun little vacation.

Marcy, Don't feel bad about the payment mix ups. I have blonde moments all the time and I am a brunette! I can't wait until you no longer have to deal with your problem child. Sometimes you really do feel like a babysitter. I remember being so disappointed when I returned to work after be told that I was unable to have children. My boss called me in his office to talk as it was pretty obvious I had been crying. Smeared mascara is pretty much a dead. After I told my boss what I was told and had my cry and pity party, he opened his door and said take a look out there. There sat his other 20 employees, all pretty much helpless men. He said you already have 20 children that depend and need you. He then followed it up with and I know I'm your biggest one. It was kind of true as I never knew which one would act up and throw a temper tantrum on given any day.

Kristie, I'm sitting her waiting for your text!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you LLJsmom, Jimmianne, Junie, Callie and Kristie. I appreciate your lovely thoughts about Blu. I hope my Billy is there with him at Rainbow Bridge taking care of him now.
(((Hugs))).

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bought a new dishwasher today, Bosch. Loaded up breakfast and lunch dishes, started up the dishwasher, about 20 minutes in funny noise and it stops.

The broken one, paid $1299, a Sears Elite, OMG! Replaced in total 3 times (once because they dropped the pallet the replacement was strapped to, totally screwing up the dishwasher "No, Mr Deliveryman, I do not want THAT ONE NOW!" and its motor has been replaced 3 times, the mother board and console about 6 times. Even though I have 4 months left on warranty I JUST CANNOT STAND IT ANY MORE. :wall: I want out. I don't want another Christmas ruined, or New Year's Eve, or 4th of July. I want my reliable German Bosch dishwasher and they can install it TOMORROW so I said Here's My Visa Adorable Red-Headed Lowe's Appliance Manager! Make me yours!! :appl: Or actually, Bosch's!!

Earlier in the morning, spent $300 at the vet for Finn's checkup and blood work and antibacterial rinse for teeth. He had a flying colors physical exam, the vet said he was doing great EVEN WITH the crappy right hind leg out of alignment. So I'm encouraged that we could have our sweet sweet boy with us some more years. Blood work when it comes back will tell us more.

So at about $1k for the day, heehee, and here I thought I'd be buying a nice band from H. Moradi on ebay today. Callie turned me on to this shop, AMAZING inventory AND the very nicest of staff. Can't wait to visit the shop in person in La Jolla, how about a NIRDI San Diego trip, to include La Jolla and Pala International not far away in Fallbrook with its jewelry shop, The Collector! Come on, NIRDIs, me and Callie will show you San Diego, it'll be a blast. :lol: :sun: :wavey:

But first, of course, we have Miami 2016, Jan 31-early Feb. I'll be there, Callie will be there, anyone who wants in, the more the merrier. And blingy-er!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ms.AZ This is so evil :lol: mentioning estate jewelers when people are just out of the pool dripping wet and have to sit right down at the computer anyway and go through Mr. Moradi's entire inventory. H-m-m

Ouch. My first Bosch pulled a stunt like that - it was the computer-boardy-thing. Fried.
Bought a 2nd one and have never had a bit of trouble [knock on wood].

Had to get Bosch W & D for my DD's little cottage - only ones that would fit under the stairs. The repair man [whom we got to know REALLY well] said the drain pump in the washer was like a little aquarium pump ie junk.

However, Bosch has a good rep. All brands seem bad now & lucky if they last 5 years. Those extra warranties are a total necessity.
Maybe it's time to find a nice rock to wash clothes by the pool - and use the money to get a little something that,
as DeBeers once said,"is forever" : )

goodnight.
talk to you all tomorrow.
Missy, thinking of you & Greg and hoping you are not too sad tonight.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1440715064|3920090 said:
Bought a new dishwasher today, Bosch. Loaded up breakfast and lunch dishes, started up the dishwasher, about 20 minutes in funny noise and it stops.

The broken one, paid $1299, a Sears Elite, OMG! Replaced in total 3 times (once because they dropped the pallet the replacement was strapped to, totally screwing up the dishwasher "No, Mr Deliveryman, I do not want THAT ONE NOW!" and its motor has been replaced 3 times, the mother board and console about 6 times. Even though I have 4 months left on warranty I JUST CANNOT STAND IT ANY MORE. :wall: I want out. I don't want another Christmas ruined, or New Year's Eve, or 4th of July. I want my reliable German Bosch dishwasher and they can install it TOMORROW so I said Here's My Visa Adorable Red-Headed Lowe's Appliance Manager! Make me yours!! :appl: Or actually, Bosch's!!

Earlier in the morning, spent $300 at the vet for Finn's checkup and blood work and antibacterial rinse for teeth. He had a flying colors physical exam, the vet said he was doing great EVEN WITH the crappy right hind leg out of alignment. So I'm encouraged that we could have our sweet sweet boy with us some more years. Blood work when it comes back will tell us more.

So at about $1k for the day, heehee, and here I thought I'd be buying a nice band from H. Moradi on ebay today. Callie turned me on to this shop, AMAZING inventory AND the very nicest of staff. Can't wait to visit the shop in person in La Jolla, how about a NIRDI San Diego trip, to include La Jolla and Pala International not far away in Fallbrook with its jewelry shop, The Collector! Come on, NIRDIs, me and Callie will show you San Diego, it'll be a blast. :lol: :sun: :wavey:

But first, of course, we have Miami 2016, Jan 31-early Feb. I'll be there, Callie will be there, anyone who wants in, the more the merrier. And blingy-er!
t

The Bosch comes tomorrow, it was my Kenmore elite that crapped out on me !!! I wrote that up poorly!!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ha - well it's going to be wonderful.
Sorry I misread - I could have spared you my Bosch rant : (

Have you been to Miami? Joe's Stone Crab?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Jimmianne, sweet that WF is ahead of schedule. I hope that trend continues for a few weeks. I’ve often admired the 4 stone in an X setting on WF. That’s great you found a pre-loved one and found a cool bracelet as well. SCORE! Your French lessons sound worth your time and money. I am glad you are enjoying it so much and learning a lot about France. You had me at wine. You are so right they don’t make appliances to last any more. When we were looking for a dishwasher even the best rated ones had some horrible customer reviews.

Missy and Greg, I am so sorry to hear about Blu. You and Greg made his life a pleasant one where he had plenty of things to eat, had company and he was happy. Hugs to you and Greg.

Callie, that was a very nice way for your boss to help you on a sad day. I am sure you did a lot of babysitting when you were working. You and Kristie will have a fabulous time the antique jewelry show.

Kristie, CRAP your new dishwasher quit. So Lowes is bringing you a new one tomorrow? I am so glad to hear Finn got a good report card at the vet.

Hi Junebug, LLJsmom and Ovi!

I had a crazy busy day at work. I traipsed back and forth to the big conference room 4 times and met a friend for lunch. I barely got a thing done though.

I brought home some window food tonight; I wasn’t up to cooking and or dishes.

Marty is heading to D.C. again next week.

Have a great Friday.

Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Kristie, congrats on your new dishwasher. You had a productive day. Appliance and blingwise too. :appl:

Jimmianne, ooh cannot wait for your new bling from WF. And I love that bracelet you got from the thrift store. Wrist shots please? I know the pendant you got too. Woohoo productive week that is for sure. More pics of everything pretty please. Need the distraction. 8)

So glad you are loving your French lessons. I am ready to go biking with you whenever. Just say the word.

Marcy, LOL I am a brunette but most of the time I am blonde if you kwim. Or a crazy redhead like Lucy. Anything but a brunette in personality I fear LOL. So you are in good (haha I hope you think so at least) company. No worries. What does that make, 4 payments to WF. No wonder they are so successful. :cheeky:

Hope the work situation gets settled and you find a new and efficient and cooperative employee very soon. And I hope Marty's business trip to DC is a short one.

LLJsmom, thinking of you and (((Hugs))) and (((Hugs))) to you too Callie.

Junie, any weekend plans? I think you are going to the new beach house soon. OMG can you believe this is the last weekend of August. What happened? Summer flew by!

There is a new word out there. Hangry. Finally a word that describes exactly how I feel when I am hungry without any food in sight. This word was meant for me. Hangry! Love it.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hangry

Have a good day girls. Off to the beach house very soon and looking forward to a good bike ride Greg's work permitting that is. See you later. :wavey:

Oh and just to give equal time to my sweet kitties Bobby and Fred posting a few previously taken pics. I think I have given more face time here to Francesca and Tommy and Bobby and Fred need some time here too. So thanks for indulging me and here you go. I have posted these before I think and need some new material but well these are adorable so for now these will do.

_377.jpeg

bobbyrelaxinginlibrary.jpg

_33692.jpg

_33693.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, your kitties' facial expressions make me chuckle. I can feel their personalities right through the computer screen. Lucky cats! You made them what they are today : )
Love your fireplace too.

My bracelet has arrived at FedEx. I was going out the door to bunny-sit when I checked the status online. Guess I'll make a detour :naughty:
Next time you hear from me my wrist will be blinged proper. whoo hoo!

later!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I love the pictures of Bobby. He is super super cute. My kids use hangry to describe me all the time. Lol!!

Jimmianne, I hope you can post pics of your beautiful bracelet soon!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Missy, I'm so so happy to see a picture of sweet Fred. I can now out a face to the screeching ;-) Your babies are all beauties!

Kristie, How long does a dishwasher typically last? We have had our Kenmore for 16 years and I have never had a problem (knock on wood)! In all fairness it has never been run more than twice a week. There aren't a whole lot of dishes when you don't cook.

Marcy, I hope things start to get better at work for you. The past few months certainly don't sound like they have been a whole lot of fun, especially with the problem child. Im sorry Marty has to go on another trip. On the bright side at least he is traveling in the states. I never seem to mind the traveling as much when my husband is traveling in the US.

Jimmianne, When is your daughter returning? Have you spoken to her this week? Have you made anymore fun purchases?

Junebug, Are you getting ready to go back to the beach house?

Thank you all so much for the encouraging words about my niece. I'm sorry for dumping all my problems on you. Her mom called me yesterday and asked what I had said to her daughter. That made my heart stop for a minute wondering what I said that was wrong. She then went onto say that she had talked to her Wednesday and it was the first time in a while she was really really nice to her. She told her mom that something I said made her realize that she was taking things out on her mom unfairly. My sister in law was just grateful that my niece was able to see her side of things. I think my niece may finally be seeing that even though everyone may not agree with some of her actions, we all have her best interest at heart. At the very least she knows she is loved.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Callie, the longest this particular dishwasher has lasted was 14 months, before that it broke every 3 months (and then 2 weeks to wait for parts/repair, ridic). After 3 years of this, I've had it. I don't care I have until Dec on the warranty because it breaks down before every major holiday and I cook for those, so let's say I had Sears fix this, it'd break by Thanksgiving or Christmas just like last year!! The Bosch is supposed to be here now on Monday, and it better be because its been sitting over at our Lowe's and Bob could be easily installing it today. If they don't install it Monday, Bob's taking Tuesday morning off to do it himself, bwahahaha. Our old builder grade dishwasher lasted 10 years. Couldn't have cost more than $350. My Sears Kenmore Elite, $1299 POS (piece of $%^*&).

The wonderful Serena at H. Moradi found EVEN MORE wonderful bands for me, platinum milgrain with engraving top of the shank, rubies and diamonds....sapphires and diamonds and yellow gold (I love me some yg). But I'm saving it all for Miami. Plus I feel guilty, with the estate hanging out there I have no business buying jewelry.

PLEASE ALL MY NIRDI SISTERS/BROTHERS: At the September 15th Board meeting, the Board could decide to write us the check and then we would be FREE!! FREE, I TELL YOU!!! Then all we have to do is sue him for the assets distribution/put lien on his house ("his" meaning BIL). I bought an umbrella policy to cover us for any stupid crap those two (BIL and SIL) might dream up before they fall off their barstools at 10 AM (I know, I know, MEOW). :angryfire:

I'm going to need all the dust you guys can spare. If this SOB sells before Miami, I'm buying dinner/drinks there for any of us NIRDIs who show up :appl:

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results