shape
carat
color
clarity

nothing like waking up to the swat team....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
nothing like waking up to the swat team surrounding your building.

A guy a couple apartments down after drinking all night got in a fight with his girlfriend.
She called the cops.
He locked her in the basement throwing her down the steps :{
Then made the blind guy that lives with them go upstairs and would not let the cops in.

They ended up taking down the door and going after him.
The girlfriend had some bruises otherwise was ok.
No one else was hurt.

What a way to start the morning.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Wow. That''s a heck of a wake up call.

Glad to hear she''s okay. Him...well...I hope no one posts bail.
38.gif

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Ah, it makes me nostalgic for living in the city.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You deserve a better place to live than that. Time to move.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Good Morning, Morning......

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good Grief! Maybe a different apartment building is in order?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yikes, sounds like it''s to to move my friend!!

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Do be careful of them yourself, please.

With your new found success, perhaps you can work on a peaceful villa on the coast(s)?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is really not that bad around here it just seems like once a year or so something extremely weird happens.
It has gone down hill a bit in recent years but it is far from a ghetto.
The cops being out here is very rare.

This one is very weird the guy is a nurse and takes in people who need help and cant afford assisted living like the elderly blind guy that was living there.

He more than likely will be charged with 2x felony Aggravated Unlawful Restraint (kidnapping) + felony domestic violence so there will be no bail.
Felony domestic violence is never plea bargained and almost always results in some prison time.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
How scary! Thank goodness it is over now and the girl is safe!

Lori

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is creepy. Years back, I lived in an apt in a not so good part of the city and was watering my houseplants by the window and looked down to see the building next door surrounded by guys in black "SWAT" suits wielding guns. It was obvious the neighbors had been drug dealers because they had a buzzer to their building entrance and it would CONSTANTLY go off.

We moved quite soon after!
2.gif
This was in my early 20s. . .around 22ish.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
11/15/2009 3:21:30 PM
Author: Karl_K

It is really not that bad around here it just seems like once a year or so something extremely weird happens.
That may be the case, but I seem to remember the last incident! I don't recall what it was, but I recall that you just had an incident. Should I look it up, or will you tell us what happened voluntarily? And was it a whole year ago? Time sure flies!!! ;-)

AGBF
34.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2009 4:31:39 PM
Author: AGBF

Date:
11/15/2009 3:21:30 PM
Author: Karl_K

That may be the case, but I seem to remember the last incident! I don't recall what it was, but I recall that you just had an incident. Should I look it up, or will you tell us what happened voluntarily? And was it a whole year ago? Time sure flies!!! ;-)

AGBF
34.gif
Deb, I remember that too. Karl didn't you awake to gunfire about a year ago??? I do know it was the middle of the night?? Am I close??
33.gif
I know you don't live in the Ghetto, no one is saying that. Just that your area can be a tad rough??

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
yea there was a drive by shooting across the street not sure how long ago without looking it up.

edit: it was 2/18/2007

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Wow...What a morning!

Glad that no one is severely hurt. Make sure you stay safe over there though!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my... Stay safe, Karl! I agree with previous posters, maybe you should consider a move...

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is not a good way to start the day for anybody! I had the SWAT team storm my house once. 8 year old boy, toy gun with bright orange tip on balcony, school next door in lock down. That''s all I''m
saying........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results