shape
carat
color
clarity

NO DOGS ALLOWED #2!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
MMM''s wonderful kitty thread appears to be locked so I thought I''d continue a new thread for all kitties of all ages, sizes, shapes, and breeds here!!!

Some new pictures of my 1 yo Holly...

hollycud1.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last one for now. Caption would read, ''oh jeez, enough with the pictures already.''
face22.gif

hollycud3.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So cute! Is the old one closed? I love the collage Irina did with the cats drinking beer....too funny!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I tried to reply to it but it''s no longer an option, so I think it is indeed closed.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that is too bad. Oh well. It was getting long anyways!!! I''ll have to take some new photos of my two furballs. They are so sweet.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you prepping them for baby TER's arrival? I've read that you can play tapes of babies crying so they get used to it, and wear baby powder and stuff to get them used to the scents and smells.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
This is Cleopatra. She weighs a hefty 4 pounds at the ripe old age of 7 months. She enjoys jumping into baskets of clean, warm laundry, biting the buttons off of daddy''s dress shirts, and will not sit on the ground unless she is sitting on SOMETHING....it doesn''t really matter if it''s a towel or a ziplock bag, but something must be under her tush.

This picture shows the "evil kitty" side of Cleo. She has a deer in headlights look that I just love! ha!

CleoTowel.JPG

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh, FG! Whatta great idea! That''s too bad about MMM''s thread, though -- it is a CLASSIC!

And OH, isn''t Miss Holly quite the little Diva?!! Sooooo beautiful, and she looks just so happy and content (and dare I say even maybe a tad... *spoiled*?! xoxox!) Now, how about some recent photos of Sweet Miss Chloe, too, please!
2.gif

Well, most of you already "know" our Ragdoll, Boo. Born 1/31/07, currently he''s almost 9 months old. He weighs 10 pounds presently, although we fully expect him to get to 20+ pounds before he''s all done growing.
23.gif
1.gif
30.gif

He''s our pride and joy!

CalendarBooKat.jpg

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
What pretty babies!! FG, Holly looks fantastic -- I guess she''s pretty happy in her new home, eh? What a doll!

I of course need to post some new photos of our furbaby too, so without further ado, here''s the Monkey:

This was when we were still moving into our house -- I love the look of "Where the hell am I?!" on his face!

DSCN5558.jpg

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
And one of him in action -- yes, he climbs up the screen but he gets between the glass and the screen. It''s so funny (though not so good for the screens, but we''re replacing them anyway). We sing "Spiderman" to him when he starts doing this
9.gif

spider_goobs1.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ellaila I was laughing SO HARD at the monkey picture - that is hilarious.

Lynn I will get some pics of Chloe - she has been camera shy lately.
5.gif

This is as close to a tufted feety as either of my shorthairs will ever get. *sigh* She let me play with it. A little.
27.gif

hollycud4.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2007 5:46:53 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Are you prepping them for baby TER''s arrival? I''ve read that you can play tapes of babies crying so they get used to it, and wear baby powder and stuff to get them used to the scents and smells.

I horrible I didn''t even *think* of doing anything like that. Now I feel like a bad mom. I guess I still have *a little* time left. Our male probably won''t care much. As long as he has food and water he is happy. Our female is more clingy. She requires more love and attention. She got really sick (from stress) when we got our male so I am just hoping she copes with a baby better. I have so many planned photo shoots now that I got a new camera. (Wedding set...oh I miss you....new baby....kitties....) One day I will have lots of photos to post. Haha.

Cleo is adorable. Our cats perfer sitting on something too. Even if it seems like it would be uncomfortable (the remote control for example). Cats are so silly.

Boo is a handsome devil! I can''t believe how big he''s gotten! Wow!

Monkey is too funny. I love the photo with him scaling the screen door. You still have time to prep him for the babies. Any ideas? ALl I have done is put tin foil in the crib, swing, etc...to try to scare them and keep them off those types of things.

Love the last pic of Holly. Our little boy does that too. Last night they were holding paws. They get along *most* of the time.

Picos

Rough_Rock
vinthecat.jpg

He''s a 2 year old, medium hair domestic that''s black with greyish undercoat. He also has a "touch" of white on his back so he''s not completely black. In this picture he''s just shaved. I think his fur is pretty (and tell him how beautiful he looks _all_ the time). Vistors love to pet him with his long fur (and he loves to be pet).

vinthecat.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
These kitties are sooooo cute! I thought I''d add a pic of my own. We have two kitties but I couldn''t find a good photo of both, so here''s one of our male. He just turned one last month, so he''s bigger now.

littlehenry.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe, the picture of your furbaby reminds me of something I read recently - the M clearly visible on the foreheads of tabbies (perfectly illustrated in your picture), was, depending on your religion, once 'believed' to be from the hand of either Mary (Christians) or Mohammed (Muslims) touching the forehead of a tabby cat. I never realized tabbies had an M on their foreheads till I read that!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
all pics are great, but the one of Spiderman should go into competition so funny,,, keep the screen so he can have some fun..

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2007 8:04:38 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Zoe, the picture of your furbaby reminds me of something I read recently - the M clearly visible on the foreheads of tabbies (perfectly illustrated in your picture), was, depending on your religion, once ''believed'' to be from the hand of either Mary (Christians) or Mohammed (Muslims) touching the forehead of a tabby cat. I never realized tabbies had an M on their foreheads till I read that!
I had always heard the "M" was for "Mouser"!!!

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Ha! I just had to post this pic of Little Cleo! She''s a kitty model in case you haven''t noticed!
9.gif

Oh my goodness ELLAILA! That little monkey-cat is TOO cute!!! And hysterical! What fun you must have just watching him!

CleoModel.JPG

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
KITTY.CUTENESS.OVERLOAD!!!!

Okay, FI and I FIVE together, so here goes.

Here are Vince (left) and Manny (right). We adopted them about a year and a half ago, they live with FI right now. This was a few days after Manny came home. My smushy boys!!!!

BFF.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s FI''s littlest guy, Geddy. He had emergency surgery shortly after we adopted him, so he''s wearing his e-collar like a little trooper. He''s so cute he looks like the living version of a cartoon!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Let me try that again.

Geddy, the Adorable:

GEddyECollar.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Manny has the fattest, most scrumptious paws on the planet:

mannybigpaws.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
And this is my little five pound peanut, Bootsie. She and her sister are old ladies now, they''ll be 17 in November.

Bootsie loves sleeping on clothes:

BootserPS.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
A closeup of Bootsie''s teeny tiny face:

BootsieCloseupPS.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is Bootsie''s sister, Mazi. She''s all black so most pictures of her look like fluffy black balls with two yellow eyes. She''s slept on me every single night since we adopted her almost 17 years ago, my little girl.

MaziPS.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I couldn''t resist posting this one of Manny. I know it looks obscene, but come on, he''s a cat, people!

All of FI''s three cats lie around the house on their backs like this, I''ve never seen anything like it. Manny is definitely The Big Lazy, though. He enjoys the lounging around more than his brothers.

Life is Rough.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wasn''t going to post this one originally, because we had to put him down last December and it still makes me cry just thinking about him. BUT, he''s just too cute to keep to myself.

This is my little man, Sebastian. He was the mushiest, squishiest, lovey-doveyest little man on the planet. He also thought he was a dog, and he waited for me at the door every day when I came home, and he let me carry him around the house draped over my shoulder. Oh, I miss my Sebastian.

TheLittleManPS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results