shape
carat
color
clarity

Nicole Kidman pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I was happy to hear this...she has had some trouble staying pregnant. She had a few miscarriages and an eptopic pregancy too...

Best of Luck to them.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
I''m happy for her and Keith because I feel she is probably much nicer in real llfe than the media portrays her.
I think Keith is very down to earth albeit someone with some addictive traits.
I am a tad worried though that she has announced this a little too early. The papers here quote her mother as saying it due in July so that puts her barely 3 months.
fingers crossed all goes well for them!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
This is great news! I''m really happy for them. Thanks for sharing.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Katebar, I was thinking the same thing you were about announcing it early; I do wish them the best. I think Nicole is so beautiful and she seems super sweet and her hubby is so handsome; they are a cute couple. I too will keep my fingers crossed for them.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy for them. I''m a country music fan and I''ve heard Keith talk about what a wonderful mother Nicole is, and how they really want kids together. I was never a big fan of Nicole until she divorced Tom. Turns out it''s Tom I''m not a fan of...
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s very happy news!!! Wishing them all the best!!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
I heard that this morning. What happy news! I wish them luck!

cara

Ideal_Rock
katebar- her hand was forced on the announcement. she had to withdraw from a movie and was rescheduling photo shoots due to her pregnancy and the rumors were rampant. given her physique, she is probably showing already too.

jlo and xtina denied, denied until they were not believable, but whatever her reasons Nicole choose not to go that route.

i am worried too, but routing for her and keith to have an uneventful pregnancy and family together!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow I am surprised! I guess I figured since she and Tom cruise adopted one of them couldn't have children. I guess that is not the case! I am happy for her. I really like her and Keith as a couple. I think they are cute and really supportive of each other.

ETA: I think it is odd that her parents are planning on delivering the child. I think that can cause some problems if there is a complication. It would be hard to stay calm and objective.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2008 7:04:56 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Wow I am surprised! I guess I figured since she and Tom cruise adopted one of them couldn''t have children. I guess that is not the case! I am happy for her. I really like her and Keith as a couple. I think they are cute and really supportive of each other.

ETA: I think it is odd that her parents are planning on delivering the child. I think that can cause some problems if there is a complication. It would be hard to stay calm and objective.
Tacori I believe that this is wrong regarding her parents despite i being reported in many papers. Her mother is a midwife and she and her husband were at Nicole''s younger sister Antonia birth of her 4th child as she was estranged from her cheatin husband (big news her in OZ lol). Her dad is DR Kidman but has a PHD in psychology and is a leading academic in child and family psychology.
I always find it fascinating that he could''nt see or advise on the trainwreck ending of the Crusie marriage but maybe he realised that your children have to make their own decesion *shrugs*

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2008 8:33:30 PM
Author: katebar

Wow I am surprised! I guess I figured since she and Tom cruise adopted one of them couldn''t have children. I guess that is not the case! I am happy for her. I really like her and Keith as a couple. I think they are cute and really supportive of each other.

Tacori I believe that this is wrong regarding her parents despite i being reported in many papers. Her mother is a midwife and she and her husband were at Nicole''s younger sister Antonia birth of her 4th child as she was estranged from her cheatin husband (big news her in OZ lol). Her dad is DR Kidman but has a PHD in psychology and is a leading academic in child and family psychology.

I always find it fascinating that he could''nt see or advise on the trainwreck ending of the Crusie marriage but maybe he realised that your children have to make their own decesion *shrugs*

Oh good! Not that I think there is anything wrong with them being in the delivery room (my mom was in mine) I just think doctors should not practice medicine on their family. I bet even if Dr Kidman knew how crazy Cruise was it wouldn''t have made a difference. I doubt Nicole would have listened. Doesn''t matter much now though!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
what happened with her sister and the hubby? I think she is very pretty, isn''t she on tv there?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m delighted for her. She has announced it early enough though.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I completely agree, this is her first child and she has miscarried in the past, as Tacori says what if something did go wrong, how could the parents stay calm???? Bad idea IMO, have them in the delivery room if she wants, but let someone else attend to the actual birth.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Her sister Antonia is tall and willowy like Nicole but does'nt really look like her. The sisters are extremely clsoe.
Antonia has 4 children and hosts a parent type shows on cable here on OZ.
Her marriage ended shortly after the birth of her 4th child Sybilla who was born last year. but rumour has it ala the tabloids it ended well over before the birth.
Antonia's husband has now moved in with a young girl who Antonia interviewed to be a nanny for the children WTF!!.
A mother from one of the children's schools alleges that she also had an affair with Antonia's husband for the last year and exposed him (for a large sum of money lol) in a local magazine here.

Here's a link to a story on Antonia Antonia Kidman

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for them, I hope that she has a healthy pregnancy and baby!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is wonderful news. I am happy for them.

Linda

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2008 12:07:31 PM
Author: tberube
I thought she couldn't get pregnant?

Me too, but aparently she can! Hope all goes well for her.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2008 1:28:09 PM
Author: steph72276

I thought she couldn''t get pregnant?

Me too, but apparently she can! Hope all goes well for her.
I remember reading somewhere that the rumor was that Tom (or his Scientology handlers) wanted him to save his super deluxe Dianetics sperm for a specific time, and that''s why they adopted...No idea if its true or not and honestly, I''m somewhat emmbarassed that I even remember this!

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/9/2008 1:32:01 PM
Author: surfgirl

I remember reading somewhere that the rumor was that Tom (or his Scientology handlers) wanted him to save his super deluxe Dianetics sperm for a specific time, and that''s why they adopted...No idea if its true or not and honestly, I''m somewhat emmbarassed that I even remember this!
Lol. Surfgirl, don''t be embarassed. It keeps people like me amused!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/9/2008 1:32:01 PM
Author: surfgirl

The mind boggles....
yucky.gif
yikes2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results